or just visit my site... djplumber.net
_____________________________________________
[
May-05-2007 10:08
Rasidel Slika
ominous
Registered: Mar 2002
Location: usa
i like ur analolgy, lol
May-05-2007 10:44
seneca
Electricfied
Registered: Apr 2002
Location: Chicago
damn... I don't remember what I said about that track. Maybe he had some hot bitches jumping on a trampoline and inspiration struck!!!
video ? hmmmm...
anyways... FABULOUS time last evening!!! Started @ SoundBar with Mr. Vath who looked like he was ready to party with the people. No makeup though... I was kinda disappointed. John Patterson did a fantastic job warming up the floor for the German Madman... I truly think we have the best locals in the country by far but I'm probably a bit jaded with that comment
the highlight though was the ensuing madness at a place called SpyBar. love it...
I heard Blake play this at PVD. Anyone have the artist or if the title is actually Jumpin on my trampoline?? And don't tell me Markus Schulz - Pump that Pussy.
May-14-2007 20:01
tylerc
wannabe ballaz
Registered: Nov 2004
Location: MN USA
quote:
Originally posted by rktyr
I heard Blake play this at PVD. Anyone have the artist or if the title is actually Jumpin on my trampoline?? And don't tell me Markus Schulz - Pump that Pussy.
Tamara's World – Trampoline
the only good part about this track is the booiiiiinng samples in the joey negro mix.