Become a part of the TranceAddict community!Frequently Asked Questions - Please read this if you haven'tSearch the forums
TranceAddict Forums > Local Scene Info / Discussion / EDM Event Listings > USA > USA - Chicago, Detroit & N. Central USA > Need your help for Sept. 2nd event. Chicago
  Last Thread   Next Thread
Share
Author
Thread    Post A Reply
brownbelly
tranceaddict in training



Registered: Jul 2006
Location: Burlington, IA
Dancing Dude Need your help for Sept. 2nd event. Chicago

Hi all, I'm a 26yr. old photographer specializing in night club and event photography. I work for www.clubplanet.com and www.cooljunkie.com
I'll be working the Sept.2nd event @ the Pavilion, all event long.
I will be coming from out of state so I need your help.
First of all I need some suggestions on where to stay, I'm planing on the Hotel Allegro since it seems to be halfway between the venue and downtown. Meaning I can walk either left or right without being to far.
Is there anywhere else I should think about staying?
Anyone with a pad to crash?

two: any cool people wanna meet before hand and show me around town?

three: even though its a day long even, I would still like to go out that night. Any suggestions on where to go?

You can email me at [email protected][/email]
or chat on msn - [email][email protected]

looking forward to meeting some of you guys!


___________________
Photographer, capturing what you won't remember.

Old Post Jul-27-2006 07:45  United States
Click Here to See the Profile for brownbelly Click here to Send brownbelly a Private Message Add brownbelly to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
djkoolaide
Supreme tranceaddict



Registered: Jul 2004
Location:

You're from Burlington? I used to live in the QC...kinda close to that

Anyway, can't help ya. Good luck!

Old Post Jul-27-2006 17:26  United States
Click Here to See the Profile for djkoolaide Click here to Send djkoolaide a Private Message Add djkoolaide to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
jaypure
tranceaddict in training



Registered: Jul 2006
Location: Chicago, IL, USA

Stay tuned for details on the official afterparty's.

As far as hotels: check those listed on www.purenationlive.com

Allegro is good, we are also about to launch a special with the Hard Rock for our guests.

thx.


___________________
www.purefuture.com

Old Post Jul-27-2006 22:54  United States
Click Here to See the Profile for jaypure Click here to Send jaypure a Private Message Visit jaypure's homepage! Add jaypure to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
UWM
mandroid



Registered: Mar 2001
Location: Here

narcisse w/jarrell & baltic bloc will be a good time

Old Post Jul-27-2006 23:00 
Click Here to See the Profile for UWM Click here to Send UWM a Private Message Visit UWM's homepage! Add UWM to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
brownbelly
tranceaddict in training



Registered: Jul 2006
Location: Burlington, IA

Jay, couldn't find any hotels on that link.
Anyone else care to help out?


___________________
Photographer, capturing what you won't remember.

Old Post Jul-27-2006 23:28  United States
Click Here to See the Profile for brownbelly Click here to Send brownbelly a Private Message Add brownbelly to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message

TranceAddict Forums > Local Scene Info / Discussion / EDM Event Listings > USA > USA - Chicago, Detroit & N. Central USA > Need your help for Sept. 2nd event. Chicago
Post New Thread    Post A Reply

 
Last Thread   Next Thread
Click here to listen to the sample!Pause playbackID for melodic tune [2005] [1]

Click here to listen to the sample!Pause playbackUnknown Artist from the DJ EION - Erotical Trance CD [2003]

Show Printable Version | Subscribe to this Thread
Forum Jump:

All times are GMT. The time now is 03:12.

Forum Rules:
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not edit your posts
HTML code is ON
vB code is ON
[IMG] code is ON
 
Search this Thread:

 
Contact Us - return to tranceaddict

Powered by: Trance Music & vBulletin Forums
Copyright ©2000-2026, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
Privacy Statement / DMCA
Support TA!