Become a part of the TranceAddict community!Frequently Asked Questions - Please read this if you haven'tSearch the forums
TranceAddict Forums > Archives > Classic old threads / Inactive Forums > Retired Forums > Canada - Western Canada > Saturday nights out in Surrey..
Pages (2): [1] 2 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Share
Author
Thread    Post A Reply
Wiley
Supreme tranceaddict



Registered: May 2001
Location: Guernsey
Confused Saturday nights out in Surrey..

Well I'm coming to the end of my trip and I've had a great time in Canada, managed to cover over 3000 miles in just under 3 weeks! I've ended up in Surrey, Vancouver and after a bit of frantic looking I've found 2 nightclubs, ones called Cocktails and ones called Club touch, if anyone could give any info as to which one 2 go to then it would be much appreciated and worth a drink if I see you out! Or if you know of any others that I haven’t found then give me shout. Kinda late notice but the best nights are often the nights that aren't planned!

Cheers.


___________________
When I Read About The Evils Of Drinking... I Gave Up Reading

Old Post Aug-14-2005 02:28  England
Click Here to See the Profile for Wiley Click here to Send Wiley a Private Message Add Wiley to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
dc ajaxs
Supreme tranceaddict



Registered: Feb 2005
Location: Vancouver

i'm not to sure what the edm scene is like in surrey but the mirage is always full on a saturday night. more hip hop club though, head downtown for some edm.

Old Post Aug-14-2005 03:39  Canada
Click Here to See the Profile for dc ajaxs Click here to Send dc ajaxs a Private Message Visit dc ajaxs's homepage! Add dc ajaxs to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Wiley
Supreme tranceaddict



Registered: May 2001
Location: Guernsey

Cheers


___________________
When I Read About The Evils Of Drinking... I Gave Up Reading

Old Post Aug-14-2005 03:40  England
Click Here to See the Profile for Wiley Click here to Send Wiley a Private Message Add Wiley to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
apri_peel
Supreme tranceaddict



Registered: Jul 2001
Location: vancouver

i can tell you with 99% certainty that you will not find any trance or house in surrey at any club unles its darude or ATB or something

check out the red room, aqua or lotus. they have house/prog nights on saturdays. i believe tokyo lounge may still have their prog night on saturdays. to get directions and info about the clubs, go to www.clubvibes.com

enjoy your stay in vancouver

Old Post Aug-14-2005 04:58  Canada
Click Here to See the Profile for apri_peel Click here to Send apri_peel a Private Message Add apri_peel to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
alligator
Supreme tranceaddict



Registered: Oct 2004
Location: vancouver

the only club and only night in surrey that is worth mentioning is mirage on sunday night...

the rest don't bother, they're either empty or very bad...chose your poison

other than that on a weekend, i think elena covered it rather well ..
forgot bout wednesday at plaza (also believe)

Old Post Aug-15-2005 21:14  Romania
Click Here to See the Profile for alligator Click here to Send alligator a Private Message Add alligator to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Wiley
Supreme tranceaddict



Registered: May 2001
Location: Guernsey

Well I asked this taxi driver to take me to a place that has bars and nightclubs and he chirped up with "ahh ma friend, I take you to strip club and nightclub next door" so I told the guy that i wasn't fussed about the strip club but he was insistant that I went.

He dropped me off there, not sure what it was called but it was next to this nightclub called Ozone? Oxygen? something on king george anyway..

Yup it wasn't that great but I hooked up with these 2 chicks so happy days!


___________________
When I Read About The Evils Of Drinking... I Gave Up Reading

Old Post Aug-17-2005 13:27  England
Click Here to See the Profile for Wiley Click here to Send Wiley a Private Message Add Wiley to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
SeismicUpgrade
Senior tranceaddict



Registered: Dec 2004
Location: Vancouver

Blue Saturdays @ the TL ended some whiles ago. The only longstanding prog nite in this city still remains @ the Lotus on Fridays.

Believe Wednesdays @ the Plaza ended some whiles ago as well, when new management took over the Plaza.

Haven't been to Rouge Thurs @ Aqua, but that too, has since ended.

Add to the list:

Hustle Thurs @ the Lamplighter has some wicked house (they just had HippE on the decks last week).

Select Fridays @ Sonar has rotating styles of edm - I was there 2 weeks ago, and at 1am, the floor had 8 ppl going at it. Hopefully they will survive the lull!

Boutique Tuesdays @ Club 686 (formerly Luce) just opened. DJ Timeline (electro) on the decks.

Believe Saturdays @ the Red Room is still going strong.


___________________
It's the fruit that makes it fruitaaay...

Old Post Aug-17-2005 16:31  Canada
Click Here to See the Profile for SeismicUpgrade Click here to Send SeismicUpgrade a Private Message Add SeismicUpgrade to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
SeismicUpgrade
Senior tranceaddict



Registered: Dec 2004
Location: Vancouver

quote:
Yup it wasn't that great but I hooked up with these 2 chicks so happy days!


Good for you, dude! Sounds like the scene from GO..


___________________
It's the fruit that makes it fruitaaay...

Old Post Aug-17-2005 16:33  Canada
Click Here to See the Profile for SeismicUpgrade Click here to Send SeismicUpgrade a Private Message Add SeismicUpgrade to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
alligator
Supreme tranceaddict



Registered: Oct 2004
Location: vancouver

wasn't aware that plaza dropped their night, that's a shame...

rouge at aqua ended last week.

there is also a house night at pure (the old onyx) up in burnaby, but i've never been and don't know any more info about it.

if you happen not to go clubbing, friday nigths from 10 till 12 am listen to the SFU radio for the life @140bpm with vlado, aquayak...plus more...

Old Post Aug-17-2005 17:47  Romania
Click Here to See the Profile for alligator Click here to Send alligator a Private Message Add alligator to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
dc ajaxs
Supreme tranceaddict



Registered: Feb 2005
Location: Vancouver

the plaza has a new night sunday. I heard a commercial for it on the beat. I haven't been yet but i htink it would be worth checking out.

Old Post Aug-17-2005 23:32  Canada
Click Here to See the Profile for dc ajaxs Click here to Send dc ajaxs a Private Message Visit dc ajaxs's homepage! Add dc ajaxs to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
sw1
semi-retired



Registered: Feb 2005
Location:

quote:
Originally posted by dc ajaxs
the plaza has a new night sunday. I heard a commercial for it on the beat. I haven't been yet but i htink it would be worth checking out.

Is that DJ Noah's new techno night?

Old Post Aug-18-2005 02:10 
Click Here to See the Profile for sw1 Click here to Send sw1 a Private Message Visit sw1's homepage! Add sw1 to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
dc ajaxs
Supreme tranceaddict



Registered: Feb 2005
Location: Vancouver

quote:
Originally posted by sw1
Is that DJ Noah's new techno night?


I think thats what the ad said.

Old Post Aug-18-2005 03:12  Canada
Click Here to See the Profile for dc ajaxs Click here to Send dc ajaxs a Private Message Visit dc ajaxs's homepage! Add dc ajaxs to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message

TranceAddict Forums > Archives > Classic old threads / Inactive Forums > Retired Forums > Canada - Western Canada > Saturday nights out in Surrey..
Post New Thread    Post A Reply

Pages (2): [1] 2 »  
Last Thread   Next Thread
Click here to listen to the sample!Pause playbackID for melodic tune [2005] [1]

Click here to listen to the sample!Pause playbackUnknown Artist from the DJ EION - Erotical Trance CD [2003]

Show Printable Version | Subscribe to this Thread
Forum Jump:

All times are GMT. The time now is 03:12.

Forum Rules:
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not edit your posts
HTML code is ON
vB code is ON
[IMG] code is ON
 
Search this Thread:

 
Contact Us - return to tranceaddict

Powered by: Trance Music & vBulletin Forums
Copyright ©2000-2026, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
Privacy Statement / DMCA
Support TA!