Become a part of the TranceAddict community!Frequently Asked Questions - Please read this if you haven'tSearch the forums
TranceAddict Forums > Main Forums > Chill Out Room > An MSN convo with Krysta_101
Pages (3): [1] 2 3 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Share
Author
Thread    Post A Reply
DarkAngel
.



Registered: Nov 2002
Location: .
Love Poundin' Sensation An MSN convo with Krysta_101

|DA| says: WTFFFFF

|DA| says: right when i said omgwtfBBQ the lights went out!!!

Krysta says: haha

|DA| says: tell me how insane is that?!?!?!?

Krysta says: fuck msn

|DA| says: ya for real WTF!!!!

Krysta says:

|DA| - says:

Krysta says: /me listens to: Niklas Harding - \RELORS\Niklas Harding&Ty-Butterfly Effect (Hydroid mix) [08:03m/192Kbps/44KHz]

|DA| says: Stupid power outages!

|DA| says: gah that was so fuckin GHEY

Krysta says: like ... Malay....

Krysta says: sia

|DA| says: wtf

|DA| says: lol

Krysta says: I tried to rhyme

|DA| says: LOL

Krysta says: it didn't work out so hot

|DA| says:

|DA| says: heres something for u to laugh about

|DA| says: when the lights went out, i was trying to get out of my room

|DA| says: and i banged right into the bed

|DA| says: WHAM

Krysta says: ew

Krysta says: didja

Krysta says: y'know

|DA| says: ya

Krysta says: poke it?

Krysta says: the bump?

|DA| says: hit my upper shin

|DA| says: im ok

Krysta says: well

Krysta says: didja

Krysta says: y'know

|DA| says: LOL

Krysta says: poke

|DA| says: ya i did

Krysta says: your... ummm

Krysta says: shin?

|DA| says:

Krysta says: OoOo

Krysta says: tell me more

|DA| says: lmfao

|DA| says: LOLOLOLLLLL

Krysta says: because

Krysta says: y'know

|DA| says: stop. youre killing me

Krysta says: I'm a big fan

|DA| - says: OMG LOLOLLLL

Krysta says: of..

Krysta says: umm...

Krysta says: teh p0ke

|DA| - says: ROFLLMFAOOOOO

|DA| says: STOP....youremaking me hurt

|DA| says: lol

|DA| says: omglol

|DA| says: LOLLLLl

Krysta says: because ummm...

Krysta says: y'know

Krysta says: if umm
Krysta says: I WERE THERE

|DA| says: lol

Krysta says: yea

Krysta says: umm

|DA| says: uh oj

Krysta says: poking

Krysta says: in like

|DA| says: lol

Krysta says: mass amounts

Krysta says: pole

Krysta says: *poke

Krysta says: and pole

Krysta says: why not

|DA| says: LOLOLLLLL

Krysta says: poles are cool

Krysta says: but

Krysta says: poking

Krysta says: that's ummm

Krysta says: that's where it's at these days

Krysta says: y'know

|DA| says: LMFAOOOOOOOOOOOOO

Krysta says: I heard about kids having like poking parties and such

|DA| says: lol

Krysta says: included pinatas and oral sex

Krysta says: but

Krysta says: umm

Krysta says: mostly poking

|DA| - PVD @ Berlin Masters PVD set of the YEAR. I LOVE KRYSTA! says: dont freak out about the name on msn, k? i do heart you, u make me laugh VERY hard

Krysta says: *nods head*

|DA| - PVD @ Berlin Masters PVD set of the YEAR. I LOVE KRYSTA! says: LOLOOLLLLLL

Krysta says:

|DA| - PVD @ Berlin Masters PVD set of the YEAR. I LOVE KRYSTA! says: OMGLOLOLOLLLL

|DA| - PVD @ Berlin Masters PVD set of the YEAR. I LOVE KRYSTA! says: LOLLLLL

|DA| - PVD @ Berlin Masters PVD set of the YEAR. I LOVE KRYSTA! says: and im SOBER Wtf

Krysta says: I'm all for pinatas

Krysta says: oral sex

|DA| - PVD @ Berlin Masters PVD set of the YEAR. I LOVE KRYSTA! says: LOL

Krysta says: and poking

|DA| - PVD @ Berlin Masters PVD set of the YEAR. I LOVE KRYSTA! says: omghi2u

|DA| - PVD @ Berlin Masters PVD set of the YEAR. I LOVE KRYSTA! says:

Krysta says:


|DA| - PVD @ Berlin Masters PVD set of the YEAR. I LOVE KRYSTA! says:

Krysta says:
wow, weirdest convo of the day

Krysta says:
*pokes her tatties*

|DA| - PVD @ Berlin Masters PVD set of the YEAR. I LOVE KRYSTA! says: omg LOL
Krysta says:
"come alive damn you!"
|DA| - PVD @ Berlin Masters PVD set of the YEAR. I LOVE KRYSTA! says: ROFL

Krysta says: ....tatties don't ummm

Krysta says: y'know

Krysta says: live
|DA| - PVD @ Berlin Masters PVD set of the YEAR. I LOVE KRYSTA! says: LOL

|DA| - PVD @ Berlin Masters PVD set of the YEAR. I LOVE KRYSTA! says: BWAHAHAHAHA

Krysta says: I juuuust figured this out

Krysta says: umm

|DA| - PVD @ Berlin Masters PVD set of the YEAR. I LOVE KRYSTA! says:

Krysta says: needless to sya

Krysta says: *say

Krysta says: I'm a little dissappointed

|DA| - PVD @ Berlin Masters PVD set of the YEAR. I LOVE KRYSTA!
says: LOLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLL

Krysta says: *pokes tatties*

Krysta says: buuuuut

Krysta says: ummm

Krysta says: yeahhhh

Krysta says: tats rule

Krysta says: so

|DA| - PVD @ Berlin Masters PVD set of the YEAR. I LOVE KRYSTA! says: i love em hahaha

Krysta says: I'lllll just go drink beer and cry that my tats aren't living
|DA| - PVD @ Berlin Masters PVD set of the YEAR. I LOVE KRYSTA! says: LMFAOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOo
Krysta says:
=[
|DA| - PVD @ Berlin Masters PVD set of the YEAR. I LOVE KRYSTA! says: awww

Krysta says: stupid... dead...ish...tats

|DA| - PVD @ Berlin Masters PVD set of the YEAR. I KRYSTA! says: sowwy

Krysta says: ORAL SEX PINATAS AND POKING

Krysta says: whoo

It's official. I totally HEART Krysta_101. NO other female has EVER made me laugh so fuckin' hard LOLOLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLL

Old Post Jun-06-2005 05:07 
Click Here to See the Profile for DarkAngel Click here to Send DarkAngel a Private Message Visit DarkAngel's homepage! Add DarkAngel to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Sunsnail
Global Moderator



Registered: Sep 2004
Location:

Old Post Jun-06-2005 05:09 
Click Here to See the Profile for Sunsnail Click here to Send Sunsnail a Private Message Add Sunsnail to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Krysta_101
The Original Alt



Registered: Jan 2005
Location:

*pokes*

Old Post Jun-06-2005 05:09  United States
Click Here to See the Profile for Krysta_101 Click here to Send Krysta_101 a Private Message Add Krysta_101 to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
DarkAngel
.



Registered: Nov 2002
Location: .

quote:
Originally posted by Krysta_101
*pokes*



Old Post Jun-06-2005 05:10 
Click Here to See the Profile for DarkAngel Click here to Send DarkAngel a Private Message Visit DarkAngel's homepage! Add DarkAngel to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
A.J.
Back from the dead



Registered: Nov 2003
Location: Sydney

I guess you had to be there......

Old Post Jun-06-2005 05:14  Australia
Click Here to See the Profile for A.J. Click here to Send A.J. a Private Message Add A.J. to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
flavdave
The Quiet Beatle



Registered: Jan 2004
Location: Richmond/Blacksburg, VA

flavdave says: i became illiterate trying to read that conversation

Old Post Jun-06-2005 05:15  United States
Click Here to See the Profile for flavdave Click here to Send flavdave a Private Message Add flavdave to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Krysta_101
The Original Alt



Registered: Jan 2005
Location:

thought of the moment from this convo:

Krysta says:
I wonder if giving blowjobs can screw up teeth alignment?

"Krysta is a whore" innuendos below

vvvvv

Old Post Jun-06-2005 05:18  United States
Click Here to See the Profile for Krysta_101 Click here to Send Krysta_101 a Private Message Add Krysta_101 to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
DarkAngel
.



Registered: Nov 2002
Location: .

quote:
Originally posted by Krysta_101
thought of the moment from this convo:

Krysta says:
I wonder if giving blowjobs can screw up teeth alignment?

"Krysta is a whore" innuendos below

vvvvv



Old Post Jun-06-2005 05:21 
Click Here to See the Profile for DarkAngel Click here to Send DarkAngel a Private Message Visit DarkAngel's homepage! Add DarkAngel to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Vlad
Supreme tranceaddict



Registered: Apr 2003
Location: San Siro [NYTA #3]

I nominate Krysta as the biggest cock tease on TA.


___________________
/SARCASM.

quote:
Originally posted by Coup
Vlad wins.
Flawless victory.

Old Post Jun-06-2005 05:22  Ukraine
Click Here to See the Profile for Vlad Click here to Send Vlad a Private Message Add Vlad to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Boomer187
Spicy Hotdog



Registered: Aug 2001
Location: USA

Am I the only one that talks about scientific issues on MSN?

Old Post Jun-06-2005 05:23  United States
Click Here to See the Profile for Boomer187 Click here to Send Boomer187 a Private Message Visit Boomer187's homepage! Add Boomer187 to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
nchs09
Traceaddict in training



Registered: Sep 2003
Location: Inside your mum

quote:
Originally posted by A.J.
I guess you had to be there......


___________________
quote:
Originally posted by Halcyon+On+On
OOKA-OOKA ME NACHOS ME PRESS KEYS ON COMPUTER GOOD

Old Post Jun-06-2005 05:23 
Click Here to See the Profile for nchs09 Click here to Send nchs09 a Private Message Add nchs09 to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
getfoul
LOL Tiesto



Registered: Jan 2004
Location:

worst MSN convo ever. WHY DID I READ!


___________________
Maynard James Keenan:
Like hearing my grandmother, talk to her dog that way -- "Ooo
-- puppy!" and I said I'd never do that, ever! And now I have two
dogs and I talk like an imbecile! I wander around, "Ooo! You want
food!" I've turned into a f*cking moron.

Old Post Jun-06-2005 05:25  United States
Click Here to See the Profile for getfoul Click here to Send getfoul a Private Message Add getfoul to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message

TranceAddict Forums > Main Forums > Chill Out Room > An MSN convo with Krysta_101
Post New Thread    Post A Reply

Pages (3): [1] 2 3 »  
Last Thread   Next Thread
Click here to listen to the sample!Pause playbackAwesome melodic track, need id... [2005] [2]

Click here to listen to the sample!Pause playbackHidden Sound System - "I Know You Love Me Too" [2002]

Show Printable Version | Subscribe to this Thread
Forum Jump:

All times are GMT. The time now is 02:53.

Forum Rules:
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not edit your posts
HTML code is ON
vB code is ON
[IMG] code is ON
 
Search this Thread:

 
Contact Us - return to tranceaddict

Powered by: Trance Music & vBulletin Forums
Copyright ©2000-2026, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
Privacy Statement / DMCA
Support TA!