Become a part of the TranceAddict community!Frequently Asked Questions - Please read this if you haven'tSearch the forums
TranceAddict Forums > DJing / Production / Promotion > DJ Promotion > Christmas Classics
  Last Thread   Next Thread
Share
Author
Thread    Post A Reply
JonDC
Supreme tranceaddict



Registered: Mar 2007
Location: Birmingham
Christmas Classics

Good day chaps,

In the spirit of Christmas, I've done a classics mix. Actually quite proud of this one.

KNIFEY SPOONY.mp3 - 108.47MB

Let me know what you think - and tell me if the link is broken.

The tracklist is
1. Age of Love - Age of Love (Jam and Spoon's 'watch out for stella' remix)
2. MIKE vs. John 00 Fleming - Dame Blanch
3. LSG - The Hidden Suns of Venus (Oliver Lieb remix)
4. Bedrock - Set In Stone
5. Midway - Inca
6. LSG - Netherworld (Oliver Prime remix)
7. Tiesto - Suburban Train
8. Bedrock - Heaven Scent (Greg Downey remix)
9. Crazy Malamute - Free to Ride (UBI's 'fat tyre' remix)
10. Dumonde - Tomorrow (DJ Jam X & De Leon remix)
11. The Digital Blonde - Legato
12. Man With No Name - Teleport
13. Tilt - I Dream (Tilt's 'resurrection' edit)
14. Sonorous - Protonic (Ronski Speed remix)

Old Post Dec-20-2008 18:01  United Kingdom
Click Here to See the Profile for JonDC Click here to Send JonDC a Private Message Add JonDC to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
leebates1986
Liveset Addict



Registered: May 2003
Location: Coventry, England

Thread title says Christmas Classics, i don't see them......

Old Post Dec-20-2008 20:48  United Kingdom
Click Here to See the Profile for leebates1986 Click here to Send leebates1986 a Private Message Add leebates1986 to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
JonDC
Supreme tranceaddict



Registered: Mar 2007
Location: Birmingham

quote:
Originally posted by leebates1986
Thread title says Christmas Classics, i don't see them......


It's a classics mix, that I made at Christmas time.

Old Post Dec-21-2008 04:27  United Kingdom
Click Here to See the Profile for JonDC Click here to Send JonDC a Private Message Add JonDC to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
JonDC
Supreme tranceaddict



Registered: Mar 2007
Location: Birmingham

Here's a queue sheet for you

TITLE "Knifey Spooney"
PERFORMER "DJ Jon Cockle"
FILE "Knifey Spooney.mp3" mp3
TRACK 01 AUDIO
TITLE "Age of Love (Jam & Spoon's 'Watch out for Stella' remix)"
PERFORMER "Age of Love"
INDEX 01 00:00:00
TRACK 02 AUDIO
TITLE "Dame Blanche"
PERFORMER "John 00 Fleming vs. M.I.K.E"
INDEX 01 06:19:00
TRACK 03 AUDIO
TITLE "The Hidden Suns Of Venus (Oliver Leib remix)"
PERFORMER "L.S.G."
INDEX 01 11:32:00
TRACK 04 AUDIO
TITLE "Set In Stone"
PERFORMER "Bedrock"
INDEX 01 15:49:00
TRACK 05 AUDIO
TITLE "Inca"
PERFORMER "Midway"
INDEX 01 22:16:00
TRACK 06 AUDIO
TITLE "Netherworld (Oliver Prime remix)"
PERFORMER "L.S.G."
INDEX 01 26:39:00
TRACK 07 AUDIO
TITLE "Suburban Train"
PERFORMER "Tiesto"
INDEX 01 34:03:00
TRACK 08 AUDIO
TITLE "Heaven Scent (Greg Downey remix)"
PERFORMER "Bedrock"
INDEX 01 38:39:00
TRACK 09 AUDIO
TITLE "Free To Ride (U.B.I's 'fat tyre' remix)"
PERFORMER "Crazy Malamute"
INDEX 01 44:32:00
TRACK 10 AUDIO
TITLE "Tomorrow (DJ Jam X & De Leon remix)"
PERFORMER "Dumonde"
INDEX 01 51:04:00
TRACK 11 AUDIO
TITLE "Legato"
PERFORMER "The Digital Blonde"
INDEX 01 55:11:00
TRACK 12 AUDIO
TITLE "Teleport"
PERFORMER "Man With No Name"
INDEX 01 63:11:00
TRACK 13 AUDIO
TITLE "I Dream (Tilt's 'resurrection' dub)"
PERFORMER "Tilt"
INDEX 01 67:17:00
TRACK 14 AUDIO
TITLE "Protonic (Ronski Speed remix)"
PERFORMER "Sonorous"
INDEX 01 71:51:00

any more takers?
and not just a rediculous comment please

Old Post Dec-29-2008 02:31  United Kingdom
Click Here to See the Profile for JonDC Click here to Send JonDC a Private Message Add JonDC to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Echo of Silence
Supreme tranceaddict



Registered: Sep 2003
Location: corner of the garden

*insert ridiculous comment



I grabbed this, JonDC. Looks good and thanks for posting a cue. I always have problems getting files from zShare. It seems I get trapped in a loop of ads and Download now links which put me on a clock and then when the clock winds down, I'm supposed to click here which just sends me back to the Download now link. It gets to the point where I'm asking myself how badly do I want the file. lol


___________________

Nu skal jeg betro dig min hemmelighed. Den er ganske ligetil:
kun med hjertet kan man se rigtigt. Det vęsentlige er usynligt for ųjet.

Old Post Dec-29-2008 16:16  Denmark
Click Here to See the Profile for Echo of Silence Click here to Send Echo of Silence a Private Message Add Echo of Silence to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
JonDC
Supreme tranceaddict



Registered: Mar 2007
Location: Birmingham

quote:
Originally posted by Echo of Silence
*insert ridiculous comment



I grabbed this, JonDC. Looks good and thanks for posting a cue. I always have problems getting files from zShare. It seems I get trapped in a loop of ads and Download now links which put me on a clock and then when the clock winds down, I'm supposed to click here which just sends me back to the Download now link. It gets to the point where I'm asking myself how badly do I want the file. lol


Hmm - I managed it in 5 clicks mate - I don't know if different adds appear each time?

Hopefully it will be worth the hasstle anyway, let me know what you think

Old Post Dec-29-2008 17:29  United Kingdom
Click Here to See the Profile for JonDC Click here to Send JonDC a Private Message Add JonDC to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
smekzg
Supreme tranceaddict



Registered: Jun 2008
Location: Wanderer's cellphone, son.
Be Cool!

hey

im listening to it right now, i'm at 45th minute.

sounds nice, flowing nicely, and the music choice is excellent.

nice job!


___________________

Old Post Dec-29-2008 18:39  Croatia
Click Here to See the Profile for smekzg Click here to Send smekzg a Private Message Add smekzg to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message

TranceAddict Forums > DJing / Production / Promotion > DJ Promotion > Christmas Classics
Post New Thread    Post A Reply

 
Last Thread   Next Thread
Click here to listen to the sample!Pause playbackID for melodic tune [2005] [1]

Click here to listen to the sample!Pause playbackUnknown Artist from the DJ EION - Erotical Trance CD [2003]

Show Printable Version | Subscribe to this Thread
Forum Jump:

All times are GMT. The time now is 03:12.

Forum Rules:
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not edit your posts
HTML code is ON
vB code is ON
[IMG] code is ON
 
Search this Thread:

 
Contact Us - return to tranceaddict

Powered by: Trance Music & vBulletin Forums
Copyright ©2000-2026, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
Privacy Statement / DMCA
Support TA!