Become a part of the TranceAddict community! Frequently Asked Questions - Please read this if you haven'tSearch the forums
tranceaddict Forums > Local Scene Info / Discussion / EDM Event Listings > USA > USA - West Coast / Las Vegas > Markus Schulz presents Los Angeles '12. Feb 18/Feb 19 Launch Party at Avalon
Pages (29): [1] 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread    Post A Reply
modthispny
Supreme tranceaddict

Markus Schulz presents Los Angeles '12. Feb 18/Feb 19 Launch Party at Avalon

tickets on wantickets.com

HELL YES!!!!

Old Post Nov-28-2011 21:26  United States
Click Here to See the Profile for modthispny Click here to Send modthispny a Private Message Add modthispny to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
fantasyexctasy
Supreme tranceaddict

Sold out already

Old Post Nov-28-2011 21:27  Palestine
Click Here to See the Profile for fantasyexctasy Click here to Send fantasyexctasy a Private Message Add fantasyexctasy to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Tim_G
Coldharbour

www.facebook.com/grubeandhovsepian

--------------------------

Old Post Nov-28-2011 21:51  United States
Click Here to See the Profile for Tim_G Click here to Send Tim_G a Private Message Visit Tim_G's homepage! Add Tim_G to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
mikehovsepian
Senior tranceaddict

I heard the first night will be a solo night, and the second night will have Markus and guests.

http://www.facebook.com/grubeandhovsepian
http://www.twitter.com/mikehovsepian
--------------------------

Old Post Nov-28-2011 22:01  United States
Click Here to See the Profile for mikehovsepian Click here to Send mikehovsepian a Private Message Visit mikehovsepian's homepage! Add mikehovsepian to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
jasyn
tranceaddict

can't get enough of the unicorn slayer already bought my ticket for the first night

Old Post Nov-28-2011 22:08  United States
Click Here to See the Profile for jasyn Click here to Send jasyn a Private Message Add jasyn to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
amberella06
Supreme tranceaddict

Hell yea! I'll be there!

Old Post Nov-28-2011 22:23  United States
Click Here to See the Profile for amberella06 Click here to Send amberella06 a Private Message Add amberella06 to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
lucifer1126
Supreme tranceaddict

Just checking...did the Saturday show started at $30? Wish I could go to both but I dont have Monday off despite its a federal holiday

Old Post Nov-28-2011 23:28  Taiwan
Click Here to See the Profile for lucifer1126 Click here to Send lucifer1126 a Private Message Add lucifer1126 to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
lucifer1126
Supreme tranceaddict

quote:
Originally posted by mikehovsepian
I heard the first night will be a solo night, and the second night will have Markus and guests.

are you one of the guests?

Old Post Nov-28-2011 23:29  Taiwan
Click Here to See the Profile for lucifer1126 Click here to Send lucifer1126 a Private Message Add lucifer1126 to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
fupaking
Supreme tranceaddict

SF date?
I'm going to be pissed if it's Friday or Monday though, cause I won't be in town

It's been easier to catch Markus in Vegas these days!

Old Post Nov-28-2011 23:31  United States
Click Here to See the Profile for fupaking Click here to Send fupaking a Private Message Add fupaking to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
jasyn
tranceaddict

quote:
Originally posted by lucifer1126
Just checking...did the Saturday show started at $30? Wish I could go to both but I dont have Monday off despite its a federal holiday

no i'm sure there were early birds for $10 then $15 .. i copped them at $25 kuz i was at the gym. it'll be sold out as usual for sure

Old Post Nov-28-2011 23:41  United States
Click Here to See the Profile for jasyn Click here to Send jasyn a Private Message Add jasyn to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
modthispny
Supreme tranceaddict

they started at $25.

i also dont know if they will do an SF date before because it will kind of take the thunder away, but then again they did the same with budapest/prague last year so i could be wrong!

im going to go to both an request the monday off.

Old Post Nov-28-2011 23:50  United States
Click Here to See the Profile for modthispny Click here to Send modthispny a Private Message Add modthispny to your buddy list modthispny is online now Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
amberella06
Supreme tranceaddict

quote:
Originally posted by lucifer1126

When I looked when it was first announced, they were $25...

Old Post Nov-28-2011 23:50  United States
Click Here to See the Profile for amberella06 Click here to Send amberella06 a Private Message Add amberella06 to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message

tranceaddict Forums > Local Scene Info / Discussion / EDM Event Listings > USA > USA - West Coast / Las Vegas > Markus Schulz presents Los Angeles '12. Feb 18/Feb 19 Launch Party at Avalon
Post New Thread    Post A Reply

Pages (29): [1] 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 »  
Last Thread   Next Thread
Show Printable Version | Subscribe to this Thread