Become a part of the TranceAddict community! Frequently Asked Questions - Please read this if you haven'tSearch the forums
TranceAddict Forums > DJing / Production / Promotion > Production Studio > Tremor: analogue-modelled drum synthesis
  Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread    Post A Reply
Evolve140
Only Sidechaining a Bit

Tremor: analogue-modelled drum synthesis

http://www.fxpansion.com/index.php?page=167

via Claud van Stroke on Facebook. he finds it very "useful". anyone else? thinking about checking it out, synthesizing drums would be a good step forward for me.

http://www.fxpansion.com/index.php?page=167

Last edited by Evolve140 on Mar-16-2012 at 08:41

Old Post Mar-15-2012 22:15  United States
Click Here to See the Profile for Evolve140 Click here to Send Evolve140 a Private Message Add Evolve140 to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
cryophonik
Lunik Fanatik

I have it - bought it when it was first announced a few months ago. It's a very cool drum synth with a ton of range, really cool sequencer capable of polyrhythms, and a very intuitive modulation ala their DCAM synths. It can be a CPU hog, though. Also, if you demo it, I wouldn't put too much consideration on the presets - they aren't that great in terms of usability IMO (and many others' opinions, see KVR), but they do show off Tremor's capabilities. I don't see myself ever using Tremor as the only source of drums in any of my tracks, but it is cool to have it for layering in synth drum parts with my other drum plugins/samples.

Sonar X3 | Pro Tools 11 | Logic Pro X | Access Virus TI2 Keyboard | Kurzweil PC3X | DSI Mopho X4 | NI Maschine

Old Post Mar-15-2012 22:29  United States
Click Here to See the Profile for cryophonik Click here to Send cryophonik a Private Message Visit cryophonik's homepage! Add cryophonik to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Evolve140
Only Sidechaining a Bit

That's what I like to have. Options. Helps creativity. Wouldn't use it solely. Everything I do is wide array, this could help. Thanks for the feedback.

Old Post Mar-16-2012 08:32  United States
Click Here to See the Profile for Evolve140 Click here to Send Evolve140 a Private Message Add Evolve140 to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message

TranceAddict Forums > DJing / Production / Promotion > Production Studio > Tremor: analogue-modelled drum synthesis
Post New Thread    Post A Reply

Last Thread   Next Thread
Show Printable Version | Subscribe to this Thread