I think it's worth Top 10, but maybe not the 1st spot...
___________________
There's nothing better than the music in your soul ...
Dec-26-2005 21:13
zoric
Rojiblanco and Bianconeri
Registered: Mar 2005
Location: Primera División and Serie B
nope.
Dec-27-2005 04:04
toshirozawa
tranceaddict
Registered: Dec 2005
Location: Ontario
I have not exclusively heard that track, maybe in a set in which I would have not known, for I do not follow the tracklistings much.
I am just suprised you take that list so seriously. I mean if 'Paul Van Dyk Featuring Wayne Jackson - The Other Side (Deep Dish Remix)' can make that list, who knows what surprises might return. Ian Van Dahl anyone?
___________________
There's no right. There's no wrong. There's only popular opinion.
Dec-27-2005 18:18
Shahar
----------
Registered: Jun 2002
Location:
quote:
Originally posted by toshirozawa
I am just suprised you take that list so seriously. I mean if 'Paul Van Dyk Featuring Wayne Jackson - The Other Side (Deep Dish Remix)' can make that list, who knows what surprises might return. Ian Van Dahl anyone?
sure... 'the other side' is sux too..
this top20 sux!
dunno how it comes like this.
Dec-28-2005 18:59
jp
Retired tranceaddict
Registered: Apr 2001
Location: Holland
How about a sample? Never heard of it
Dec-29-2005 01:01
Quethas
Less is more
Registered: Oct 2005
Location: Pori, Finland
It's good track, but doesn't deserve title track of the year,
Registered: Apr 2003
Location: Middle of fucking nowhere
Air For Life is great and all - but surely not the best of the year.
Dec-29-2005 22:15
toshirozawa
tranceaddict
Registered: Dec 2005
Location: Ontario
I actually just heard the single for the first time. I have heard it before in sets but didn't know what track was playing. I would have to say it does not deserve 1st at all. I truly do love A&B's productions (especially their more older stuff) but this track doesn't represent trance for what it is.
___________________
There's no right. There's no wrong. There's only popular opinion.
Dec-30-2005 01:03
Nautilus
No Talk, All Action
Registered: Feb 2004
Location: Irvine, California
Who the hell is grading this as the #1 track for 2005?
The TOTY will end up being either Swing 2 Harmony, Aftermath, Without You, or Silent Waves.
Jan-02-2006 05:59
Dj_Es-Dva
\
Registered: Jul 2005
Location: City, Country format (ex. Paris, France)
....ive made better songs while sitting on the toilet