Become a part of the TranceAddict community!Frequently Asked Questions - Please read this if you haven'tSearch the forums
TranceAddict Forums > Archives > Classic old threads / Inactive Forums > Retired Forums > Canada - Western Canada > Western Canada EDM Event Listings > Past Events > 2009.11.14 [VAN] Audion / DJ T (Sat Nov 14)
  Last Thread   Next Thread
Share
Author
Thread    Post A Reply
Armitage
Supreme tranceaddict



Registered: Sep 2006
Location: Vancouver
2009.11.14 [VAN] Audion / DJ T (Sat Nov 14)

I was in vinyl records earlier today and noticed that these guys are playing at lotus this saturday. The audion set is billed as a live set, not really sure what kind of show he puts on. Anyone checking them out? I'm surprised I didn't hear about this earlier.

Last edited by Swamper on Dec-01-2009 at 00:36

Old Post Nov-08-2009 04:24  Canada
Click Here to See the Profile for Armitage Click here to Send Armitage a Private Message Add Armitage to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Armitage
Supreme tranceaddict



Registered: Sep 2006
Location: Vancouver

Oh, just realized it was in the events thread

Old Post Nov-08-2009 04:44  Canada
Click Here to See the Profile for Armitage Click here to Send Armitage a Private Message Add Armitage to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
nsamadi
Supreme tranceaddict



Registered: Dec 2004
Location:

Not going cuz it a B2B set with DJ T which I don't wanna hear. It probably will a downtempo minimal set by Audion since it's his Hecatomb show. He'll probably just play stuff off his latest EP's plus DJ T throwing in some tech stuff in there.

If it's anything like this, I'll be there for sure...but I'm guessing it sadly won't be.

Old Post Nov-08-2009 06:09  Canada
Click Here to See the Profile for nsamadi Click here to Send nsamadi a Private Message Add nsamadi to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Shudder
Supreme tranceaddict



Registered: Sep 2000
Location:

quote:
Originally posted by nsamadi
Not going cuz it a B2B set with DJ T which I don't wanna hear.


how do you know its a b2b set?

Old Post Nov-08-2009 23:33  Canada
Click Here to See the Profile for Shudder Click here to Send Shudder a Private Message Add Shudder to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
nsamadi
Supreme tranceaddict



Registered: Dec 2004
Location:

quote:
Originally posted by Shudder
how do you know its a b2b set?


I asked someone here and they said it might be. I'm mostly going on that, but I'm not sure.

Old Post Nov-09-2009 05:47  Canada
Click Here to See the Profile for nsamadi Click here to Send nsamadi a Private Message Add nsamadi to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Allied Nations
Make it happen cap'n



Registered: Mar 2004
Location: MTHELL

If its hetacomb, its not b2b


___________________
Fortuna Favet Fortibus.

Old Post Nov-09-2009 22:56 
Click Here to See the Profile for Allied Nations Click here to Send Allied Nations a Private Message Add Allied Nations to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
DystopicMyopic
Junior tranceaddict



Registered: Jan 2009
Location:

"Downtempo minimal" @ teh Lotus on a Sat night? I think not. But stranger things have happened in this city....

It's good that this show is happening. I'm tired of blog house and electro that happens all too often in this city these days.

Old Post Nov-13-2009 23:37  Canada
Click Here to See the Profile for DystopicMyopic Click here to Send DystopicMyopic a Private Message Add DystopicMyopic to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
nsamadi
Supreme tranceaddict



Registered: Dec 2004
Location:

Last edited by nsamadi on Dec-05-2009 at 20:59

Old Post Nov-16-2009 04:54  Canada
Click Here to See the Profile for nsamadi Click here to Send nsamadi a Private Message Add nsamadi to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Armitage
Supreme tranceaddict



Registered: Sep 2006
Location: Vancouver

Heh, I actually enjoyed DJ T far more than I thought I would. Maybe I was just drunk.

Old Post Nov-18-2009 00:05  Canada
Click Here to See the Profile for Armitage Click here to Send Armitage a Private Message Add Armitage to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
jussed
Supreme tranceaddict



Registered: Nov 2003
Location: Burnaby

I thought Dj T was better also. Just more groove and fun than Dear was.

Old Post Nov-18-2009 09:06  Canada
Click Here to See the Profile for jussed Click here to Send jussed a Private Message Add jussed to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
jefari
necrodancer



Registered: May 2007
Location: vancouver

I saw T at gorg, didn't feel it.

Old Post Nov-18-2009 11:31  Netherlands
Click Here to See the Profile for jefari Click here to Send jefari a Private Message Visit jefari's homepage! Add jefari to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message

TranceAddict Forums > Archives > Classic old threads / Inactive Forums > Retired Forums > Canada - Western Canada > Western Canada EDM Event Listings > Past Events > 2009.11.14 [VAN] Audion / DJ T (Sat Nov 14)
Post New Thread    Post A Reply

 
Last Thread   Next Thread
Click here to listen to the sample!Pause playbackLeila K - Open Sesame (which mix?) [2005] [0]

Click here to listen to the sample!Pause playbackPeter Gun - "Pressure Point" [2004]

Show Printable Version | Subscribe to this Thread
Forum Jump:

All times are GMT. The time now is 18:53.

Forum Rules:
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not edit your posts
HTML code is ON
vB code is ON
[IMG] code is ON
 
Search this Thread:

 
Contact Us - return to tranceaddict

Powered by: Trance Music & vBulletin Forums
Copyright ©2000-2026, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
Privacy Statement / DMCA
Support TA!