 |
|
|
|
 |
leakz_
tranceaddict in training
Registered: Sep 2009
Location: yeg, canada
|
|
|
Oh no. And I thought I could retire from the party scene after Tiesto.
___________________
c:
|
|
Nov-03-2009 23:28
|
|
|
 |
 |
Thierry
Jennifer Rene Addict
Registered: Oct 2000
Location: Edmonton, Alberta, Canada
|
|
|
| quote: | Originally posted by beersANDblunts
Who was at last years frequency Thierry? I am drawing a blank here. |
Above & Beyond
Bad Boy Bill
Aly & Fila
Marco V
to name a few of the headliners
___________________
Upcoming Events:
February 15-16: FREQUENCY 2014 at Shaw Conference Centre
Boodang Music Canada
Boodang Music Canada Facebook Group
|
|
Nov-04-2009 19:26
|
|
|
 |
 |
Thierry
Jennifer Rene Addict
Registered: Oct 2000
Location: Edmonton, Alberta, Canada
|
|
|
| quote: | Originally posted by beersANDblunts
Oh yeah. That was a good night. |
It was a great night with great music, but Frequency 2010 will obliterate the last Frequency lineup.
___________________
Upcoming Events:
February 15-16: FREQUENCY 2014 at Shaw Conference Centre
Boodang Music Canada
Boodang Music Canada Facebook Group
|
|
Nov-04-2009 20:07
|
|
|
 |
 |
baxbunny
Junior tranceaddict
Registered: Jun 2009
Location: Edmonton, Canada
|
|
|
I saw this thread and it reminded me of the EPIC night i had last year at frequency 2009! one of the best nights for me! A&B was amazing and aly fila were just as good!!!
hopefully those two will be back for frequency 2010 plus more!!
Who would you guys like to see there?
I'm thinking, cosmic gate, ferry, gareth emery, andy moor, a couple of those guys would be sweet!
|
|
Nov-04-2009 20:53
|
|
|
 |
 |
leakz_
tranceaddict in training
Registered: Sep 2009
Location: yeg, canada
|
|
|
| quote: | Originally posted by baxbunny
I saw this thread and it reminded me of the EPIC night i had last year at frequency 2009! one of the best nights for me! A&B was amazing and aly fila were just as good!!!
hopefully those two will be back for frequency 2010 plus more!!
Who would you guys like to see there?
I'm thinking, cosmic gate, ferry, gareth emery, andy moor, a couple of those guys would be sweet! |
With the exception of Andy Moor (I think?), all of those guys have been to Edmonton in the last year.
I'm definately drawing a blank on who might be involved in "...the biggest lineup in Western Canada, EVER."
Thierry, I hope you don't make me look bad. I've been talking up Frequency '10 quite a bit already!
___________________
c:
|
|
Nov-04-2009 23:07
|
|
|
 |
 |
United
Senior tranceaddict
Registered: Jan 2004
Location: Edmonton, Canada
|
|
|
Nov-04-2009 23:22
|
|
|
 |
All times are GMT. The time now is 18:53.
Forum Rules:
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not edit your posts
|
HTML code is ON
vB code is ON
[IMG] code is ON
|
|
|
|
|
|
Contact Us - return to tranceaddict
Powered by: Trance Music & vBulletin Forums
Copyright ©2000-2026, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
Privacy Statement / DMCA
|