Become a part of the TranceAddict community!Frequently Asked Questions - Please read this if you haven'tSearch the forums
TranceAddict Forums > Local Scene Info / Discussion / EDM Event Listings > USA > USA - New York > Time Warp BK 2015
Pages (3): [1] 2 3 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread    Post A Reply
Pantone199c
such wmc. much dance.

Time Warp BK 2015

Surprised no thread is on here for this event and its a week away. Who's going? I'm driving down from the Cape and my other friend Chillen is coming up from Orlando.

You can defend them all you want, in fact I admire you for doing so, but don't you find it a little suspect that whenever these characters change their style and sound - it's always a "coincidence" they select whatever sound happens to be "popular" that month? - John Askew

A lot of artists today are just victims, not having control, and they're not free. And that's pathetic. If you start being dependent on money, then money has to reach a point to fit your expenses. - Thomas Bangalter

Old Post Nov-15-2015 17:22  Puerto Rico
Click Here to See the Profile for Pantone199c Click here to Send Pantone199c a Private Message Add Pantone199c to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Aspy
Supreme tranceaddict

No one cares about any events I guess. Look at the other threads, no any replies.

Old Post Nov-16-2015 05:23  United States
Click Here to See the Profile for Aspy Click here to Send Aspy a Private Message Add Aspy to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
hommey
tranceaddict

I will be going to the saturday portion...
HAPPY they moved it back to the pier... I liked that venue!

Old Post Nov-16-2015 16:45  United States
Click Here to See the Profile for hommey Click here to Send hommey a Private Message Add hommey to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
EarnYourKeep
LIT

will be there this wknd, also happy its at the pier

Old Post Nov-16-2015 17:23 
Click Here to See the Profile for EarnYourKeep Click Here to Email EarnYourKeep Click here to Send EarnYourKeep a Private Message Visit EarnYourKeep's homepage! Add EarnYourKeep to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
chillenandy321
PARTY!! 8-)

Will be there also this weekend!!

Old Post Nov-17-2015 00:04  United States
Click Here to See the Profile for chillenandy321 Click here to Send chillenandy321 a Private Message Visit chillenandy321's homepage! Add chillenandy321 to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
BPM_PHL
Senior tranceaddict

Going both days. Last year was fantastic besides the coat check snafu. Like any event in NYC there were some complainers but I was impressed and satisfied with what they put together.

Old Post Nov-17-2015 15:03  United States
Click Here to See the Profile for BPM_PHL Click here to Send BPM_PHL a Private Message Add BPM_PHL to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Sbliss22
tranceaddict

Just hope they can get the cave installed this year!

Old Post Nov-17-2015 16:40  United States
Click Here to See the Profile for Sbliss22 Click here to Send Sbliss22 a Private Message Add Sbliss22 to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
HALO555
Supreme tranceaddict

Selling two 2 day passes. 170 each or both for 300. It was two separate orders on RA so they're already split up. Chase quick pay or pay pal. Message me thru TA or text me at 713-385-4050

$402 if buying on Resident advisor so saves you $100.

Old Post Nov-19-2015 19:07  United States
Click Here to See the Profile for HALO555 Click Here to Email HALO555 Click here to Send HALO555 a Private Message Add HALO555 to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
cl384923
Senior tranceaddict

quote:
Originally posted by Sbliss22
Just hope they can get the cave installed this year!

A friend of mine recently compared it to a bunch of bed sheets hung up in someones old building last year which i found funny but yea hopefully they can improve it a bit from last year. That being said, i still thought they threw a good party last year and look forward to the weekend. Should be fun to see if Ricky is a train wreck or not on Friday and a very top notch lineup on Saturday.

Old Post Nov-19-2015 21:51  United States
Click Here to See the Profile for cl384923 Click here to Send cl384923 a Private Message Add cl384923 to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
iLLiE586
Supreme tranceaddict

quote:
Originally posted by cl384923
A friend of mine recently compared it to a bunch of bed sheets hung up in someones old building last year which i found funny but yea hopefully they can improve it a bit from last year. That being said, i still thought they threw a good party last year and look forward to the weekend. Should be fun to see if Ricky is a train wreck or not on Friday and a very top notch lineup on Saturday.

I honestly don't understand the hype around Villalobos, I've seen him probably around 20 times and the ONLY times he was worth a shit was in his early morning Amnesia terrace sets. Other than that his vibe just doesn't fit into festivals or dark clubs.

Old Post Nov-19-2015 21:57  United States
Click Here to See the Profile for iLLiE586 Click here to Send iLLiE586 a Private Message Add iLLiE586 to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Neonbeats
Supreme tranceaddict

quote:
Originally posted by cl384923

They had the cave fully installed last year. Same thing was in Germany. 2.0 does look cooler though.

Old Post Nov-20-2015 14:53  United States
Click Here to See the Profile for Neonbeats Click here to Send Neonbeats a Private Message Add Neonbeats to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
cl384923
Senior tranceaddict

quote:
Originally posted by iLLiE586
I honestly don't understand the hype around Villalobos, I've seen him probably around 20 times and the ONLY times he was worth a shit was in his early morning Amnesia terrace sets. Other than that his vibe just doesn't fit into festivals or dark clubs.

Its the mystique. Since he is never in the states, people over exaggerate and hold him to some legendary status. If they just traveled a bit you could catch him all the time in Europe. I've seen him twice, once as you mentioned on the Amnesia terrace, as most people say for me he is hit or miss. Not my favorite but I think his sound will flow Ok following Luciano. My guess the cave will be packed for him no matter how terrible the set since JJ and Seth are in new york all the time.

Old Post Nov-20-2015 17:14  United States
Click Here to See the Profile for cl384923 Click here to Send cl384923 a Private Message Add cl384923 to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message

TranceAddict Forums > Local Scene Info / Discussion / EDM Event Listings > USA > USA - New York > Time Warp BK 2015
Post New Thread    Post A Reply

Pages (3): [1] 2 3 »  
Last Thread   Next Thread
Show Printable Version | Subscribe to this Thread