Become a part of the TranceAddict community! Frequently Asked Questions - Please read this if you haven'tSearch the forums
tranceaddict Forums > Local Scene Info / Discussion / EDM Event Listings > USA > USA - New York > #TBT - Tiesto ISOS 5 Crobar NYC !!!!!!
Pages (2): [1] 2 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread    Post A Reply
martinezequiel
Supreme tranceaddict

#TBT - Tiesto ISOS 5 Crobar NYC !!!!!!

Here is an awesome Throw Back Thursday!! Tiestooo!!!! Crobar!!!!

Who was here tho?

Old Post Aug-15-2014 06:07  United States
Click Here to See the Profile for martinezequiel Click here to Send martinezequiel a Private Message Add martinezequiel to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
AY STAR
let the music use you up

i was there that night. i missed his set in late 2005 and heard mixed reviews about him during that time so i went in with expectiations that he might play a producer set and not the journey he was known for. glad i came, he took me on a journey and a half
sick driving prog and then just kept creeping in the trance he was known for. man i really miss his sound back then
he closed out the night with this one

Old Post Aug-15-2014 15:54  United States
Click Here to See the Profile for AY STAR Click here to Send AY STAR a Private Message Add AY STAR to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
djexplizet
tranceaddict

I was there, too. The line to get in stretched around the block. Good times for sure.

Old Post Aug-17-2014 17:10  United States
Click Here to See the Profile for djexplizet Click here to Send djexplizet a Private Message Add djexplizet to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
SebG
Et Tu, Bruté?

i was there, rammed as fuck

Old Post Aug-17-2014 18:04  Poland
Click Here to See the Profile for SebG Click here to Send SebG a Private Message Visit SebG's homepage! Add SebG to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
OrangestO
Supreme tranceaddict

I still have hopes he will do a classics tour before he gets wheeled into a nursing home.

I would pay top dollar for a blast from the past type of night.

Old Post Aug-17-2014 23:36 
Click Here to See the Profile for OrangestO Click here to Send OrangestO a Private Message Add OrangestO to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
goonielove
tranceaddict

I was there - it was actually my first DJ show/event. Good times!

Old Post Aug-18-2014 18:14  United States
Click Here to See the Profile for goonielove Click here to Send goonielove a Private Message Add goonielove to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
hommey
tranceaddict

ALL IN THE LAST YEAR or SO:
Avicii plays Barclays
Kaskade plays Barclays
Steve Aoki plays MSG
Eric Prydz plays MSG
Armin plays MSG
Hardwell plays MSG

When does Tiesto play in NYC (ignoring the fact that he lives in NYC?
NYE event at Tao Downtown
'guest' DJ at Terminal 5
'surprise guest' DJ at Webster Hall
(although, he plays practically every weekend in vegas)

I would think, of all the DJs playing in Stadiums, Tiesto would have the highest chance of selling out a stadium event...

Old Post Aug-18-2014 23:37  United States
Click Here to See the Profile for hommey Click here to Send hommey a Private Message Add hommey to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Uncle ED
Sean Who??

If that was May of 2006 I was there with Keith Tyas and Ryan Tyas , in fact still have ticket stub and poster of that night as first time out with Keith I think...lol.....fuck how time goes by...

Old Post Aug-23-2014 02:20  United States
Click Here to See the Profile for Uncle ED Click here to Send Uncle ED a Private Message Add Uncle ED to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
sandman23
Senior tranceaddict

was there if it was 2005. one of my first big dj parties. always gonna remember that night.but then went to pvd and see how much pvd is better is stick to him still since still this day... maybe pvd plays different music in nowadays bur still he knows how to make build ups with his samples and mix.

Old Post Aug-23-2014 04:14  Latvia
Click Here to See the Profile for sandman23 Click here to Send sandman23 a Private Message Add sandman23 to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Konijn
Subverting Paradigms

Isos 5 party was two back-to-back nights in may '06. Day 2 was better.

[Dark Disco|Frozen Balearic|Gay Biker-House| Boogie-Trance|Heavy Electronica|Soft-Goth]

Old Post Aug-25-2014 02:14  Greece
Click Here to See the Profile for Konijn Click Here to Email Konijn Click here to Send Konijn a Private Message Visit Konijn's homepage! Add Konijn to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Scoops
4 bags deep

I miss Crobar....

[QUOTE=thisisyumpop]I am a Wealth Management Advisor accused of selling and partying on a public forum where the NYPD street crimes and drug units read threads to get info on parties to shut down. This is not some bumblefuck hood, it is very serious. They could get my ip and investigate me over a lie. I could lose my entire career. The people on ta that know this are serious, this is too much[/quote]

Old Post Aug-25-2014 15:02 
Click Here to See the Profile for Scoops Click here to Send Scoops a Private Message Add Scoops to your buddy list Scoops is online now Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
AY STAR
let the music use you up

quote:
Originally posted by Scoops
I miss Crobar....

word! the last real big room in nyc

Old Post Aug-25-2014 16:24  United States
Click Here to See the Profile for AY STAR Click here to Send AY STAR a Private Message Add AY STAR to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message

tranceaddict Forums > Local Scene Info / Discussion / EDM Event Listings > USA > USA - New York > #TBT - Tiesto ISOS 5 Crobar NYC !!!!!!
Post New Thread    Post A Reply

Pages (2): [1] 2 »  
Last Thread   Next Thread
Show Printable Version | Subscribe to this Thread