Become a part of the TranceAddict community!Frequently Asked Questions - Please read this if you haven'tSearch the forums
TranceAddict Forums > Local Scene Info / Discussion / EDM Event Listings > USA > USA - New York > Zero Parties - what are they like?
  Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread    Post A Reply
backtoibiza
tranceaddict

Zero Parties - what are they like?

Do any of you attend the Zero parties? Looks like they are throwing one tonight which looks interesting. What is the crowd/vibe like? Any place you can compare it to?

Thanks

http://www.residentadvisor.net/event.aspx?647010

Old Post Feb-07-2015 17:11  United States
Click Here to See the Profile for backtoibiza Click here to Send backtoibiza a Private Message Add backtoibiza to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
CarS
Supreme tranceaddict

late answer:

I gather from talking to others around here, that Zero is not too popular around here.

I've been to a couple of them, they get a lot of very interesting bookings. Always had great time, given the music that was on, and never had any issues with the people that went, or the spaces they used....
would've gone to this, but I was late for tix, and didn't want to spend last release price...

fwiw

Old Post Feb-09-2015 20:58  United States
Click Here to See the Profile for CarS Click here to Send CarS a Private Message Add CarS to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
hommey
tranceaddict

Zero parties are the smaller of the warehouse parties. Kinda comparable to I FEEL parties. They get a lot of Burners that go. They have REALLY GOOD summer boat parties!

I would've went to this one, but it was really deep on the east side of bushwick... I think it was knickerbocker and flushing ave. Normally they are in williamsburg.

Old Post Feb-09-2015 23:01  United States
Click Here to See the Profile for hommey Click here to Send hommey a Private Message Add hommey to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
CarS
Supreme tranceaddict

plus they get a lot of good Berlin stuff:
Stil vor Talent
Katerholzig affiliates
that sort of thing

I put the SvT party on the best of 14 thread

Old Post Feb-10-2015 17:38  United States
Click Here to See the Profile for CarS Click here to Send CarS a Private Message Add CarS to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
hommey
tranceaddict

FYI, they just announced their annual masquerade party which was their self-proclaimed best party of 2014... lol

They used the footage from the 2014 masquerade party for their trailer on their FB page.

Should be a good one!

Old Post Feb-13-2015 23:58  United States
Click Here to See the Profile for hommey Click here to Send hommey a Private Message Add hommey to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
CarS
Supreme tranceaddict

^^^^
looks nice, but 3/21.
so, that would be
hernan vs, Ellen vs. dirty doering vs. apollonia

like Diablo said, momma mia

the one I'd look at is 5/17, bringing back koletzki, braemer, nicone!

Last edited by CarS on Feb-14-2015 at 19:15

Old Post Feb-14-2015 16:01  United States
xpand3r
Supreme technoaddict

need to hit one of these in 2015

Old Post Feb-14-2015 17:22  United States
Click Here to See the Profile for xpand3r Click here to Send xpand3r a Private Message Add xpand3r to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
CarS
Supreme tranceaddict

quote:
Originally posted by xpand3r
need to hit one of these in 2015

yes u do!
my pick is the one above, daytime Sunday event, so works good in schedule, it's a great movement warm-up, and the music is a-ok....

Old Post Feb-14-2015 19:14  United States
backtoibiza
tranceaddict

So I ended up going to the Zero party last Saturday in Bushwick. Got hosed at the door ($60), but that's my fault for deciding to go at 1:30. Turned out to be a terrific event -- great sound, amazing music, and fun crowd (ran into some new friends I made at BPM last month). Will definitely return to their events and buy tickets earlier next time - well worth the early release prices. And much more intimate than some of the other parties like Cityfox (which I also love, but this felt more like a large house party in a warehouse).

Old Post Feb-14-2015 23:44  United States
Click Here to See the Profile for backtoibiza Click here to Send backtoibiza a Private Message Add backtoibiza to your buddy list backtoibiza is online now Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
CarS
Supreme tranceaddict

quote:
Originally posted by backtoibiza
So I ended up going to the Zero party last Saturday in Bushwick. Got hosed at the door ($60), but that's my fault for deciding to go at 1:30. Turned out to be a terrific event -- great sound, amazing music, and fun crowd (ran into some new friends I made at BPM last month). Will definitely return to their events and buy tickets earlier next time - well worth the early release prices. And much more intimate than some of the other parties like Cityfox (which I also love, but this felt more like a large house party in a warehouse).

ltns!

That was with Patlac, right?
just happen to be listening to something of his, now I wish Id gone.

Buy you PowWow tix now, its on 2nd tier now, and Stil vor Talent is awesome, see RA for 5/17 deets

Last edited by CarS on Feb-15-2015 at 01:49

Old Post Feb-15-2015 01:37  United States

TranceAddict Forums > Local Scene Info / Discussion / EDM Event Listings > USA > USA - New York > Zero Parties - what are they like?
Post New Thread    Post A Reply

Last Thread   Next Thread
Show Printable Version | Subscribe to this Thread