Become a part of the TranceAddict community! Frequently Asked Questions - Please read this if you haven'tSearch the forums
TranceAddict Forums > Local Scene Info / Discussion / EDM Event Listings > Canada > Canada - Montreal > The Last Black Out: Interview with Creator
Pages (2): [1] 2 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread    Post A Reply
Circus.Montreal
Senior tranceaddict

The Last Black Out: Interview with Creator

The Last Black Out
Friday May 4th 2012
2am to …

All Night Extended Set by

CREATOR
djcreator.ca

“After more than 3 years of bringing you the most forward thinking sounds and the best underground artists, Black Out is saying farewell on Friday May 4th 2012 with an all night extended set by Creator.

In November 2008, Circus took a leap of faith and helped bring my vision to life. I will be forever grateful for their support, open mindedness and giving me the best years of my DJing career.

In a moment when techno was basically on life support, Black Out was way ahead of it’s time and brought it back to Montreal.

The night built a solid reputation for it’s unique sound and innovative bookings. We gave Erphun’s first international gig. It was also the first time Tommy Four Seven, Brian Sanhaji and Monoloc came to North America. We showcased talent such as Perc, Pfirter, Traversable Wormhole and Gary Beck for the first time in Montreal. Brought you great nights with Alex Bau, Chris Liebing, John Digweed and many of your favorite local acts.

Month after month, you gave me the great privilege of being your host, warming up for my favorite artists or letting me play those long 8 hours marathon sets. These nights will always be part of my most cherished memories.

I always said I was playing for one of the best crowd in the world and many of my guests confirmed it. I hope you will be there and share this last Black Out with me.

Thank you and much love to all of you.”

- Creator

Buy Tickets: https://ticketdriver.com/circus_montreal/buy/tickets

Facebook event: http://www.facebook.com/events/115112115279787/

Flyer: http://www.facebook.com/photo.php?f...150669203342262

Old Post Apr-18-2012 16:16  Canada
Click Here to See the Profile for Circus.Montreal Click here to Send Circus.Montreal a Private Message Visit Circus.Montreal's homepage! Add Circus.Montreal to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Marcus007
marrrrkeeesssss

with a special appearence by MARKESSSSSS

Old Post Apr-18-2012 16:26  Canada
Click Here to See the Profile for Marcus007 Click Here to Email Marcus007 Click here to Send Marcus007 a Private Message Add Marcus007 to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Circus.Montreal
Senior tranceaddict

quote:
Originally posted by Marcus007
with a special appearence by MARKESSSSSS

thank you MARKESSSSSS !!!

Old Post Apr-18-2012 18:34  Canada
Click Here to See the Profile for Circus.Montreal Click here to Send Circus.Montreal a Private Message Visit Circus.Montreal's homepage! Add Circus.Montreal to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Marcus007
marrrrkeeesssss

hahaha my pleasure

Old Post Apr-18-2012 18:43  Canada
Click Here to See the Profile for Marcus007 Click Here to Email Marcus007 Click here to Send Marcus007 a Private Message Add Marcus007 to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Alex
Suck a cheetah's dick

For fuck sake Marcus! Put on your tennis outfit if you're going on camera!

Old Post Apr-19-2012 00:13  Canada
Click Here to See the Profile for Alex Click here to Send Alex a Private Message Add Alex to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Marcus007
marrrrkeeesssss

hahahahaha :P

Old Post Apr-19-2012 00:20  Canada
Alex
Suck a cheetah's dick

Cool stuff though.

Old Post Apr-19-2012 00:25  Canada
Click Here to See the Profile for Alex Click here to Send Alex a Private Message Add Alex to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
zyklon-jay
The Real Henry Hill

Location: Ici William Bumbray du service de police de la communauté urbaine de Montréal Esti.

quote:
Originally posted by Alex
For fuck sake Marcus! Put on your tennis outfit if you're going on camera!

yeah max you big cigar smoking monkey you.

Old Post Apr-19-2012 04:03 
Click Here to See the Profile for zyklon-jay Click here to Send zyklon-jay a Private Message Visit zyklon-jay's homepage! Add zyklon-jay to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Spin Laden
Nick Vachon approved

great job guys

Once I took a piss in front of everybody at Stereo. Put the garbage under the mixer, and did it right there while people were dancing and screaming. people thought I was playing with the mixer but I was playing with my zizi.

quote:
Originally posted by Enjoy
a classic from the aria days:
me: are you on TA?
girl: uhhhh... im on speed

Old Post Apr-19-2012 05:14  Canada
Click Here to See the Profile for Spin Laden Click here to Send Spin Laden a Private Message Add Spin Laden to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Ravemontreal
Supreme tranceaddict

:-)

Marcus stole the show with his sexy voice

Old Post Apr-19-2012 14:35 
Click Here to See the Profile for Ravemontreal Click here to Send Ravemontreal a Private Message Visit Ravemontreal's homepage! Add Ravemontreal to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Marcus007
marrrrkeeesssss

I was going to say that it wasn't about me therefore who gives a fuck what im wearing (but I probably could have put on a nicer shirt hehehe)

Old Post Apr-19-2012 15:58  Canada
Ravemontreal
Supreme tranceaddict

To be fair he didn't know he would be on camera, I'm the one that asked him to be ;-)

Old Post Apr-19-2012 16:17 
Click Here to See the Profile for Ravemontreal Click here to Send Ravemontreal a Private Message Visit Ravemontreal's homepage! Add Ravemontreal to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message

TranceAddict Forums > Local Scene Info / Discussion / EDM Event Listings > Canada > Canada - Montreal > The Last Black Out: Interview with Creator
Post New Thread    Post A Reply

Pages (2): [1] 2 »  
Last Thread   Next Thread
Show Printable Version | Subscribe to this Thread