Become a part of the TranceAddict community! Frequently Asked Questions - Please read this if you haven'tSearch the forums
tranceaddict Forums > Archives > Identified Tracks Archive > Skynet UK - The Way Of The Waves (Serge Mix)
  Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread    Post A Reply
JJ-T1
-armin addict-

Skynet UK - The way of the waves <-- what remix is this?

Any ideas?

Old Post Aug-17-2002 23:59  Finland
Click Here to See the Profile for JJ-T1 Click Here to Email JJ-T1 Click here to Send JJ-T1 a Private Message Add JJ-T1 to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
USMC_Greg
l33t Trn Mstr

hehehe, this was the big tune that took sooooooo long to ID here last year. I got a decent rip/version of that song, but it's labelled exactly how it is in your TAG - Dumonde Mix.

Old Post Aug-18-2002 04:25  Canada
Click Here to See the Profile for USMC_Greg Click Here to Email USMC_Greg Click here to Send USMC_Greg a Private Message Visit USMC_Greg's homepage! Add USMC_Greg to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
JJ-T1
-armin addict-

quote:
Originally posted by bigjimslade002
It's probably the Surge mix....

GIVE TRANCE A CHANCE....

Probably yes, but i can't find it anywhere. Can anyone confirm? Has this even been released? Rare track, i believe...

Old Post Aug-20-2002 17:52  Finland
Click Here to See the Profile for JJ-T1 Click Here to Email JJ-T1 Click here to Send JJ-T1 a Private Message Add JJ-T1 to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
USMC_Greg
l33t Trn Mstr

I got it off the hub 2 days ago. I already had the tune since it was ID'ed last year, but this time I have it properly named as the Serge Mix.

Want it?

Old Post Aug-20-2002 19:35  Canada
Click Here to See the Profile for USMC_Greg Click Here to Email USMC_Greg Click here to Send USMC_Greg a Private Message Visit USMC_Greg's homepage! Add USMC_Greg to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
JJ-T1
-armin addict-

quote:
Originally posted by USMC_Greg
I got it off the hub 2 days ago. I already had the tune since it was ID'ed last year, but this time I have it properly named as the Serge Mix.

Want it?

I PM'd u.

Old Post Aug-20-2002 20:28  Finland
Opti
tranceaddict in jail

me wants it too

Old Post Aug-21-2002 17:20 
Click Here to See the Profile for Opti Click here to Send Opti a Private Message Add Opti to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message

tranceaddict Forums > Archives > Identified Tracks Archive > Skynet UK - The Way Of The Waves (Serge Mix)
Post New Thread    Post A Reply

Last Thread   Next Thread
Show Printable Version | Email this Page | Subscribe to this Thread