Become a part of the TranceAddict community!Frequently Asked Questions - Please read this if you haven'tSearch the forums
tranceaddict Forums > Archives > Identified Tracks Archive > Argonaut - Your Body Is A Temple
  Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread    Post A Reply
TigerClaw
GDJB Staff

Smile Can someone ID this track? :)

I would like an ID of this great track.

Attachment: TOID-TigerClaw112602-unknowntrack.mp3
This has been downloaded 95 time(s).

Who listened to this mp3 sample?

Old Post Nov-27-2002 02:25  United States
Click Here to See the Profile for TigerClaw Click Here to Email TigerClaw Click here to Send TigerClaw a Private Message Add TigerClaw to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
torontotrance
I hath returned

GAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHH!!!!!!!.....I KNOW THIS TRACK...BLOODY NAME ESCAPES ME!!!!!!>.......

Old Post Nov-27-2002 03:39  Canada
Click Here to See the Profile for torontotrance Click Here to Email torontotrance Click here to Send torontotrance a Private Message Add torontotrance to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
TigerClaw
GDJB Staff

Well, If you do and remember, Please post it when you can.

Old Post Nov-27-2002 03:54  United States
Click Here to See the Profile for TigerClaw Click Here to Email TigerClaw Click here to Send TigerClaw a Private Message Add TigerClaw to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
torontotrance
I hath returned

where is it from?.....sounds so gu014 to me

Old Post Nov-27-2002 03:57  Canada
Click Here to See the Profile for torontotrance Click Here to Email torontotrance Click here to Send torontotrance a Private Message Add torontotrance to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
TigerClaw
GDJB Staff

Well, I got it from a Markus Schulz live set from the global dj broadcast actually.

Old Post Nov-27-2002 03:59  United States
amit
Addicted to YOUR MOM!!!!

agrount(i dunno if this is spelled right)-your body is a temple

Old Post Nov-27-2002 04:21  India
Click Here to See the Profile for amit Click here to Send amit a Private Message Add amit to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
torontotrance
I hath returned

YES!..Argonaut - Your Body Is A Temple or is it......I SWEAR I HAVE HEARD THIS SONG....A DOZEN TIMES BEFORE>

Old Post Nov-27-2002 04:22  Canada
TigerClaw
GDJB Staff

Smile

Great!, Thats the one, Thanks guys.

Old Post Nov-27-2002 04:34  United States

tranceaddict Forums > Archives > Identified Tracks Archive > Argonaut - Your Body Is A Temple
Post New Thread    Post A Reply

Last Thread   Next Thread
Show Printable Version | Email this Page | Subscribe to this Thread