Become a part of the TranceAddict community! Frequently Asked Questions - Please read this if you haven'tSearch the forums
TranceAddict Forums > Local Scene Info / Discussion / EDM Event Listings > USA > USA - West Coast / Las Vegas > RIP.... Leslie aka Llusive from Spundae....
Pages (2): [1] 2 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread    Post A Reply
DjWoody
Chingon

RIP.... Leslie aka Llusive from Spundae....

Wow! I just read a Tweet from Metro that former TA & Spundae admin Leslie aka Llusive passed away. RIP... I'm sure many of us older TA's remember her. She was Spundae's web admin for a long time and she frequented TA as well.

Last edited by DjWoody on Dec-17-2010 at 03:29

Old Post Dec-17-2010 03:22  Mexico
Click Here to See the Profile for DjWoody Click here to Send DjWoody a Private Message Visit DjWoody's homepage! Add DjWoody to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
alan
is INCOGNITO

rest in peace

MOONLIGHT - Evening open air parties
ARTWALK AFTERHOURS - One offs
TEKNOLOGIK - One offs

Old Post Dec-17-2010 03:29  United States
Click Here to See the Profile for alan Click here to Send alan a Private Message Visit alan's homepage! Add alan to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
DaveT
NEED PERSONAL COPY-EDITOR

I heard the news last night. I took over the admin duties from her a few years ago.

Anyhow, just terrible news. RIP

Old Post Dec-17-2010 03:31  United States
Click Here to See the Profile for DaveT Click here to Send DaveT a Private Message Visit DaveT's homepage! Add DaveT to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
72hrpartyanimal
Supreme tranceaddict

RIP

Old Post Dec-17-2010 04:25  United States
Click Here to See the Profile for 72hrpartyanimal Click here to Send 72hrpartyanimal a Private Message Add 72hrpartyanimal to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
henryv
Henry De Villon

RIP

Old Post Dec-17-2010 05:36 
Click Here to See the Profile for henryv Click Here to Email henryv Click here to Send henryv a Private Message Visit henryv's homepage! Add henryv to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Miss Julia
Supreme tranceaddict

RIP Leslie!

Old Post Dec-17-2010 06:26  United States
Click Here to See the Profile for Miss Julia Click here to Send Miss Julia a Private Message Add Miss Julia to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Nerologic
Reduce Reuse & Recycle

RIP

Old Post Dec-17-2010 06:47  United States
Click Here to See the Profile for Nerologic Click here to Send Nerologic a Private Message Visit Nerologic's homepage! Add Nerologic to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
MoChi
tranceaddict

R I P

Old Post Dec-17-2010 11:12  United States
Click Here to See the Profile for MoChi Click here to Send MoChi a Private Message Add MoChi to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
euphoria

RIP sorry to hear that.

Does anyone know what happened?

My condolences to her family.

Old Post Dec-17-2010 16:39  United States
Click Here to See the Profile for euphoria Click here to Send euphoria a Private Message Visit euphoria's homepage! Add euphoria to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Swamper
Webmonstah

RIP

"In a world of illusion you only see what you feel"

Old Post Dec-17-2010 20:44  Canada
Click Here to See the Profile for Swamper Click here to Send Swamper a Private Message Visit Swamper's homepage! Add Swamper to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
ThomasPhan
Supreme tranceaddict

RIP

Old Post Dec-17-2010 21:26  United States
Click Here to See the Profile for ThomasPhan Click here to Send ThomasPhan a Private Message Add ThomasPhan to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
TSG
"Trinity"

Just terrible! I was shocked when I first heard about her passing. I know she will be greatly missed by many but never forgotten.

May you RIP Leslie.

Old Post Dec-18-2010 04:34  Oman
Click Here to See the Profile for TSG Click here to Send TSG a Private Message Add TSG to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message

TranceAddict Forums > Local Scene Info / Discussion / EDM Event Listings > USA > USA - West Coast / Las Vegas > RIP.... Leslie aka Llusive from Spundae....
Post New Thread    Post A Reply

Pages (2): [1] 2 »  
Last Thread   Next Thread
Show Printable Version | Subscribe to this Thread