Become a part of the TranceAddict community! Frequently Asked Questions - Please read this if you haven'tSearch the forums
tranceaddict Forums > Local Scene Info / Discussion / EDM Event Listings > USA > USA - West Coast / Las Vegas > Villas in Ibiza?
  Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread    Post A Reply
thefunk
Senior tranceaddict

Villas in Ibiza?

Hey guys,

Planning on heading to Ibiza this summer with a possible group of 8 - 10 and been searching for villa's. For those who have rented villa's in Ibiza in the past, which websites did you guys use? I've currently been looking on ibiza-spotlight.com (which seems to be the best all around website for anything Ibiza related) but just wanted to see if anyone has had luck anywhere else.

Thanks for the feedback!

Last edited by thefunk on Mar-08-2012 at 06:54

Old Post Mar-08-2012 06:00  Czech Republic
Click Here to See the Profile for thefunk Click here to Send thefunk a Private Message Add thefunk to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
djjoshuaallen
livin the dream

I used ibiza-spotlight for almost everything when I went a few years back. It was the best I found. Try the forums on there, perhaps some locals know of a better source for villa rentals. I found the users to be quite friendly, although the activity is limited, it usually picks up right about now.

Old Post Mar-08-2012 06:15  United States
Click Here to See the Profile for djjoshuaallen Click here to Send djjoshuaallen a Private Message Visit djjoshuaallen's homepage! Add djjoshuaallen to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
msilin
Supreme tranceaddict

i hate to be that guy but... why do you feel the need to put an apostrophe there?

Old Post Mar-08-2012 06:29  United States
Click Here to See the Profile for msilin Click here to Send msilin a Private Message Visit msilin's homepage! Add msilin to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
thefunk
Senior tranceaddict

Thanks Josh! Haha i have no idea why i put that apostrophe there. Is there any way to edit a thread title?

Yeah the forums can be quite slow but the Clubbing section is always bumping. Some big changes on the island have already been announced too. Might be end up being a busy season.

There we go

Old Post Mar-08-2012 06:53  Czech Republic
Click Here to See the Profile for thefunk Click here to Send thefunk a Private Message Add thefunk to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
in2muzikk
Supreme tranceaddict

Depending on where you want to stay, you might look into the Kanya Beach Resort: www.kanyabeachresort.com . It's located in Sant Antoni (the British frequented "West End" side of Ibiza).

I stayed on the other side of the island last year, in Playa d'en Bossa. Space is within walking distance of most of the hotels in Playa d'en Bossa, but most of the other clubs (Privilege, Amnesia, Pacha) are quite some distance away. Party buses go to most of these clubs, but they run about every hour and a half, so there's a looong wait if you miss one. So, whether you're staying in Sant Antoni or Playa d'en Bossa, it's still a long bus ride to most of the clubs.

Many people prefer Playa d'en Bossa, but I visited Sant Antoni one day and had a great time there, even wished I had more time to spend around the West End area with all the bars and cafes. Accomodations are a lot cheaper on this side of the island, and I wound up eating English Breakfast quite a bit while in Playa d'en Bossa anyway!

Old Post Mar-08-2012 09:25  United States
Click Here to See the Profile for in2muzikk Click here to Send in2muzikk a Private Message Add in2muzikk to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
mar46017
Mikey Esq.

I stated in Santa Eulalia half of the time and Playa d'en Bossa the other half.

Santa Eulalia is quieter w/ clean beaches, better place to go with a family. Playa d'en Bossa is def was louder with more parting action!

Most people say to stay far away from San Antonio due to the masses of drunken Brits. However, I'd probably go to the place where the have the pre-parties around sundown if I ever go back....

Old Post Mar-08-2012 23:54  United States
Click Here to See the Profile for mar46017 Click here to Send mar46017 a Private Message Visit mar46017's homepage! Add mar46017 to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
dollaroff
Doing stuff 16h a day

Re: Villas in Ibiza?

quote:
Originally posted by thefunk
Hey guys,

Planning on heading to Ibiza this summer with a possible group of 8 - 10 and been searching for villa's. For those who have rented villa's in Ibiza in the past, which websites did you guys use? I've currently been looking on ibiza-spotlight.com (which seems to be the best all around website for anything Ibiza related) but just wanted to see if anyone has had luck anywhere else.

Thanks for the feedback!

I've used ibiza-spotlight.com, and it's good.

Beyond that site, you're going to have to do some digging, know some Spanish, or find some one local to help you out.

Busy, busy, busy.

Old Post Mar-09-2012 04:43  United States
Click Here to See the Profile for dollaroff Click here to Send dollaroff a Private Message Add dollaroff to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
thefunk
Senior tranceaddict

In 2010 when I went backpacking with my brother to Europe we were lucky enough to check out the island but just for 48 hours because we were running out of money. I remember we stayed on the Sant Antoni side and yes, there were alot of Brits there but I didnt mind them. Completely forgot the hotel name but the toilet we had in it didnt even flush!

It's all going to be on a matter of availibility and cost. I would prefer staying on the sunset side of the island but all in all the location doesnt matter much. It's beautiful everywhere!

I agree that ibiza-spotlight is pretty much the best site so I'll keep searching along on there. Ran across a few other sites but they are super expensive.

Old Post Mar-09-2012 04:59  Czech Republic
civicstyle
everybody wants you...

Rented this place last summer. Loved it, except the wi-fi went out the first day and we didn't call to get it fixed. And, the a/c we couldnt figure out for the upstairs until the second to last day we were there:

http://www.ibizavillas2000.com/villas/tom/

Old Post Mar-10-2012 16:31 
Click Here to See the Profile for civicstyle Click here to Send civicstyle a Private Message Add civicstyle to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
mikenewman
tranceaddict

I spent the summer in Ibiza and made a few good contacts out there. I'd recommend you contact either:
Alberto Fabbris - http://ibizabestvillas.com/ or fabbrisalberto (at) libero.it

The other guy you can contact is Vitas - info (at) vitasibiza.com - or www.vitasibiza.com

Tell them I sent you and they'll take care of you with Villas, transport, boats, table reservations (Vitas at least), etc.

Santa Eulalia is way too far from everything IMO. Try to stay either close to Ibiza town (i.e. in Jesus or one of the housing developments between Ibiza-town and Santa Eulalia, like Can Furnet or Roca Lisa. Alternatively staying near the southwest of the island close to Blue Marlin can be nice. Vista Allegre is a really nice community but there's tons of good areas. Talk to Alberto and/or Vitas, let them know your budget and # of people you're looking for, as well as priorities (beach vs. convenient location) and they'll help you out! Feel free to PM me if you have specific questions as well =)

Mike

Old Post Mar-11-2012 03:41  United States
Click Here to See the Profile for mikenewman Click here to Send mikenewman a Private Message Visit mikenewman's homepage! Add mikenewman to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
thefunk
Senior tranceaddict

Wow thanks for the info and links! I'll definitely get in touch with Alberto & Vitas this weekend.

Old Post Mar-11-2012 04:13  Czech Republic

tranceaddict Forums > Local Scene Info / Discussion / EDM Event Listings > USA > USA - West Coast / Las Vegas > Villas in Ibiza?
Post New Thread    Post A Reply

Last Thread   Next Thread
Show Printable Version | Email this Page | Subscribe to this Thread