Become a part of the TranceAddict community! Frequently Asked Questions - Please read this if you haven'tSearch the forums
TranceAddict Forums > Main Forums > Music Discussion > Is this Suburban or Urban Train?
Pages (2): [1] 2 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread    Post A Reply
Dj Pluviose
Supreme tranceaddict

Is this Suburban or Urban Train?

I was listenin to this song and this version though claimed "Original Mix" I do not think this is the original.

Isn't this like, the radio edit version?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eRIGWAyDzD8

The original mix version that I have doesn't have those tinglin or jingle bell sounds.

Old Post Apr-07-2012 22:36  United States
Click Here to See the Profile for Dj Pluviose Click here to Send Dj Pluviose a Private Message Add Dj Pluviose to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Chimney
Low pH

Urban train is the vocal version, isn't it?

Old Post Apr-07-2012 22:43  Romania
Click Here to See the Profile for Chimney Click here to Send Chimney a Private Message Add Chimney to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
srussell0018
Chaostician

That's actually Tiesto - Fly

Old Post Apr-08-2012 00:24  Ireland
Click Here to See the Profile for srussell0018 Click here to Send srussell0018 a Private Message Add srussell0018 to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
lostpsyte
tranceaddict

Old Post Apr-08-2012 00:45  Australia
Click Here to See the Profile for lostpsyte Click here to Send lostpsyte a Private Message Add lostpsyte to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Dj Pluviose
Supreme tranceaddict

I figured Urban Train was the vocals version. So, I dunno.

This is like the original mix but with newer samples and a few tweaks. The ORIGINAL original is better though

Old Post Apr-08-2012 02:00  United States
Click Here to See the Profile for Dj Pluviose Click here to Send Dj Pluviose a Private Message Add Dj Pluviose to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
montana
dub come save me

suburban train is the original instrumental. urban train is the vocal.

i think grimreaper told me once that people thought it was vice versa due to a mixup with one of the early promo releases. on that one urban train was labeled the original instrumental and suburban was the vocal and some people ran with it.

Old Post Apr-08-2012 08:31  Syria
Click Here to See the Profile for montana Click Here to Email montana Click here to Send montana a Private Message Visit montana's homepage! Add montana to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Dj Pluviose
Supreme tranceaddict

quote:
Originally posted by montana
suburban train is the original instrumental. urban train is the vocal.

i think grimreaper told me once that people thought it was vice versa due to a mixup with one of the early promo releases. on that one urban train was labeled the original instrumental and suburban was the vocal and some people ran with it.

Are you DJ Montana by any chance? (pun unintended)

Thanks guys I know the difference but listen to the link above again. The version I posted above is not the original mix and it is not Urban Train as well.

It has different sounds and a has a few tweaks. You guys heard the Radio Edit of this song right? The radio edit sounds nothing like the original and yet the radio edit is still labeled the original mix too.

Well same for this one in this thread too. I don't recall ever hearing sparkly tingling samples from the original version but this one has it.

Anyway whatever this is some crazy trivia.

Old Post Apr-08-2012 08:54  United States
montana
dub come save me

the version in the youtube video is the single extended mix, for a lack for a better term. it was probably refixed a bit and edited down a smidge. the original is a bit over 10minutes long and is available on the album as well.

and no i'm not dj montana. he much like i (probably) took the name montana from the film scarface.

i haven't heard the radio edit so i can't say anything on it.

Last edited by montana on Apr-08-2012 at 10:00

Old Post Apr-08-2012 09:51  Syria
Click Here to See the Profile for montana Click Here to Email montana Click here to Send montana a Private Message Visit montana's homepage! Add montana to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Mattsanity.
Supreme tranceaddict

The sound from suburban train is annoying, more annoying than the sound in Airbase - Spin.

My favorite Tiesto song is traffic.

Old Post Apr-08-2012 16:58  South Korea
Click Here to See the Profile for Mattsanity. Click here to Send Mattsanity. a Private Message Add Mattsanity. to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
trancedanne
Supreme tranceaddict

quote:
Originally posted by Mattsanity.
The sound from suburban train is annoying, more annoying than the sound in Airbase - Spin.

My favorite Tiesto song is traffic.

you are annoying

Old Post Apr-08-2012 17:07  Sweden
Click Here to See the Profile for trancedanne Click here to Send trancedanne a Private Message Add trancedanne to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Matt_Moor
Senior tranceaddict

Kid Vicious - Reform (Original Mix)

This is the track they ripped off to create Urban Train

The Tiesto mix of Reform

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Fj2uIleonh4

Old Post Apr-08-2012 17:08  United Kingdom
Click Here to See the Profile for Matt_Moor Click here to Send Matt_Moor a Private Message Add Matt_Moor to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
hasbone
Supreme tranceaddict

quote:
Originally posted by srussell0018
That's actually Tiesto - Fly

heheh

i miss old TA

Old Post Apr-08-2012 20:57  Denmark
Click Here to See the Profile for hasbone Click Here to Email hasbone Click here to Send hasbone a Private Message Add hasbone to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message

TranceAddict Forums > Main Forums > Music Discussion > Is this Suburban or Urban Train?
Post New Thread    Post A Reply

Pages (2): [1] 2 »  
Last Thread   Next Thread
Show Printable Version | Subscribe to this Thread