Become a part of the TranceAddict community! Frequently Asked Questions - Please read this if you haven'tSearch the forums
TranceAddict Forums > Main Forums > Chill Out Room > Have you ever sent a text message to the wrong person?
Pages (3): [1] 2 3 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread    Post A Reply
The White Rabbi
Supreme tranceaddict

Satan (eek!) Have you ever sent a text message to the wrong person?

I was sending joke text messages to a girl i know, I tried to reply to one of her messages, after a few attempts it wouldn't go through so I had to search through my phones phone book, well anyway her name is Nat and unluckily for me I sent it to my Nan by mistake.
The funny thing was the text message was about too much w*nking makes you go blind. A couple of days later when I spoke to my Nan she asked what that text message was about, I told her it was a joke and quickly made an excuse and left the house laughing my tiny penis off.

Old Post Sep-02-2001 17:05  Ireland
Click Here to See the Profile for The White Rabbi Click here to Send The White Rabbi a Private Message Visit The White Rabbi's homepage! Add The White Rabbi to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
[A|ienFactory]
trancEaddict in JAIL

Re: Have you ever sent a text message to the wrong person?

quote:
Originally posted by The White Rabbi
I was sending joke text messages to a girl i know, I tried to reply to one of her messages, after a few attempts it wouldn't go through so I had to search through my phones phone book, well anyway her name is Nat and unluckily for me I sent it to my Nan by mistake.
The funny thing was the text message was about too much w*nking makes you go blind. A couple of days later when I spoke to my Nan she asked what that text message was about, I told her it was a joke and quickly made an excuse and left the house laughing my tiny penis off.

Hehe.Funny.

Old Post Sep-02-2001 17:28 
Click Here to See the Profile for [A|ienFactory] Click Here to Email [A|ienFactory] Click here to Send [A|ienFactory] a Private Message Visit [A|ienFactory]'s homepage! Add [A|ienFactory] to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Miss Proximus
titelloos

how funny!!!! i had that too last saturday! I sent a message to Petrus (also a member of TA) but it ended up at a COMPLETE stranger's cell! he sent me one back, i sent him one.....we sent a couple of messages back-and-forth and he called me a few hours agao...it was hellafunny...speaking to a complete stanger for 30 mins.....quite interesting though!!!!

Old Post Sep-02-2001 17:31  Netherlands
Click Here to See the Profile for Miss Proximus Click Here to Email Miss Proximus Click here to Send Miss Proximus a Private Message Visit Miss Proximus's homepage! Add Miss Proximus to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Extravaganza
tranceaddict

Re: Have you ever sent a text message to the wrong person?

quote:
Originally posted by The White Rabbi
left the house laughing my tiny penis off.

my tiny penis off???

LOL... i hope im just seeing things.

but anyways...i've done it a couple of times. i can't remember a funny one though..and by the way..i think you are a funny guy..feel bad for u when all these people are crashing you down, but i don't think you are harmless at all..
oh well

extravaganza

Old Post Sep-02-2001 17:33 
Click Here to See the Profile for Extravaganza Click here to Send Extravaganza a Private Message Add Extravaganza to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
[A|ienFactory]
trancEaddict in JAIL

quote:
Originally posted by Miss Proximus
speaking to a complete stanger for 30 mins.....quite interesting though!!!!

errr...it could have been a psycho.
I'd never call someone back if I recieved a message, adn I don't know the person.

Old Post Sep-02-2001 17:34 
Click Here to See the Profile for [A|ienFactory] Click Here to Email [A|ienFactory] Click here to Send [A|ienFactory] a Private Message Visit [A|ienFactory]'s homepage! Add [A|ienFactory] to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Miss Proximus
titelloos

he called ME!!!

Old Post Sep-02-2001 18:13  Netherlands
Click Here to See the Profile for Miss Proximus Click Here to Email Miss Proximus Click here to Send Miss Proximus a Private Message Visit Miss Proximus's homepage! Add Miss Proximus to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Dj O'Callaghan
The UKTA Triggerman

I sent one to my friend Jo once asking if she had brought tickets for passion on new years eve once, but my phone books set out in like a list, and by accident I messaged anohte mate of mine Jay, cosw I was in a rush and rushed through the messaging, I didn't realise untill I got a reply saying 'WTF Passion I'm not going to Passion on new years eve' it was funny, but embrassing at the same time.

Old Post Sep-02-2001 18:35  United Kingdom
Click Here to See the Profile for Dj O'Callaghan Click Here to Email Dj O'Callaghan Click here to Send Dj O'Callaghan a Private Message Add Dj O'Callaghan to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
The White Rabbi
Supreme tranceaddict

nb to self:

best way to dump girlfriend is not sending her a text message saying

"U R DUMPT"

Old Post Sep-02-2001 18:39  Ireland
Click Here to See the Profile for The White Rabbi Click here to Send The White Rabbi a Private Message Visit The White Rabbi's homepage! Add The White Rabbi to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
hypronix
[presence.of.absence]

well actually this happened to my g/f. she joined TA and she wanted to send me a message (she has necer posted on the boards though! says she doesn't have time...), but she accidentally sent it to InsomnEac. the fun part is that the message was in Romanian, so I guess the guy was totaly dazzled by it. Luckily I spoke with him before he deleted the message so he fwd it to me.
They spoke afterwards on ICQ.

Old Post Sep-02-2001 21:52  Romania
Click Here to See the Profile for hypronix Click here to Send hypronix a Private Message Add hypronix to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
j_spot
retired

I used to get e-mails to the wrong people all the time, I used to be kingofunk@hotmail.com and I got letters from many people for other people...Its kidna interesting when u get a real letter for somebody else...so I wrote back, and we became net friends..we still talk, and that was 4 years ago

Old Post Sep-02-2001 21:57 
Click Here to See the Profile for j_spot Click Here to Email j_spot Click here to Send j_spot a Private Message Visit j_spot's homepage! Add j_spot to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
YELLOWBEE
Senior tranceaddict

Hello!

well, tha happened to me once..
i was sending messages to my boyfriend, or at least i thought I was.. hehe
but i was sending to this other guy.. and he kept on replying to my text messages... he was really good at it too cause i didnt even notice until...
i said "i love you boogie"thats what i call him...

and he would say i love you too baby...but the guy only wrote.. yeah me too...
so i knew right away... it wasnt him because it is just something we got .. kinda like a code when we talk...
'so i stoped sending messages to him.

cyaaaaa
YBee

Old Post Sep-02-2001 23:49  United Kingdom
Click Here to See the Profile for YELLOWBEE Click here to Send YELLOWBEE a Private Message Add YELLOWBEE to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
lMIlk
Moderat0r

Monkey Dancer 2

one time i found a simcard and i put it in my phone, then i called my other phone and cingular picked up. I was scared so i threw it away.

Old Post Sep-03-2001 00:15  United States
Click Here to See the Profile for lMIlk Click Here to Email lMIlk Click here to Send lMIlk a Private Message Add lMIlk to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message

TranceAddict Forums > Main Forums > Chill Out Room > Have you ever sent a text message to the wrong person?
Post New Thread    Post A Reply

Pages (3): [1] 2 3 »  
Last Thread   Next Thread
Show Printable Version | Subscribe to this Thread