Become a part of the TranceAddict community! Frequently Asked Questions - Please read this if you haven'tSearch the forums
TranceAddict Forums > Main Forums > Chill Out Room > CIA Torture Report
  Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread    Post A Reply
OrangestO
less phone, more dance

Bush and all his associates should be hung for crimes against humanity!

quote:
The Senate Select Committee on Intelligence today released a blistering report on CIA interrogation practices -- claiming the "brutal" techniques the agency used on detainees in the wake of the 9/11 terror attacks “were not effective.”

A separate study released today by committee Republicans disputes some of the conclusions of that report, released by committee Democrats -- but does not defend the use of controversial "enhanced interrogation" techniques.

Below are highlights from the report released by Committee Democrats:

http://abcnews.go.com/Politics/cia-...ory?id=27473273

quote:
Former Vice President Dick Cheney says a declassified Senate report on the controversial post-9/11 CIA interrogation program is "full of crap."

"I think it is a terrible report, deeply flawed," Cheney said on Fox News, his first televised interview since the report's release. "It's a classic example of where politicians get together and throw professionals under the bus."

Cheney said he had not read the entire 6,000-page classified document, drafted by Democrats and their staffs on the Senate Intelligence Committee, or the 500-page declassified and redacted executive summary. But he unequivocally said its findings were flawed and an affront to members of the CIA.

“The notion that the agency was operating on a rogue basis was just a flat out lie," Cheney said.

He insisted the so-called enhanced interrogation techniques were all legally justified and inconsistent with "torture," though he conceded that the practice of "rectal rehydration" mentioned in the report, "was not one of the authorized or approved techniques."

Cheney said he also rejects the allegation that his boss, President George W. Bush, was kept in the dark. “He was in fact an integral part of the program. He had to approve it before we moved forward with it,“ Cheney said. “He knew everything he needed to know and wanted to know about the program."

http://abcnews.go.com/Politics/vice...ory?id=27513355

Old Post Dec-12-2014 00:13 
Click Here to See the Profile for OrangestO Click here to Send OrangestO a Private Message Add OrangestO to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
djshire
Senior tranceaddict

This just brings up a question I continually ask myself: is there anything I can't masturbate to?

quote:
Originally posted by Intellekshual
Rave to the grave.
quote:
Originally posted by wotyzoid

djshire, you're a cool nigga.
quote:
Originally posted by Taipan
Agreed. You da man!

Old Post Dec-12-2014 00:47  United States
Click Here to See the Profile for djshire Click here to Send djshire a Private Message Add djshire to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
AlphaStarred
-__---__-_-_-_-----_

If any of those people actually had some information that would possibly lead to more terror attacks and thousands of deaths, then I say torture them as much as you want.

Old Post Dec-12-2014 00:58  United States
Click Here to See the Profile for AlphaStarred Click here to Send AlphaStarred a Private Message Add AlphaStarred to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
sensorium
Supreme tranceaddict

Everyone knew this but republicans were always good at excusing it behind the veil of patriotism and because many plans were interrupted by intelligence and the democrats, well, they are democrats and that's a disadvantage already.

This report, after more than a decade, is more like a political move for the presidency. That's pretty much it. The interrogation procedures were well-known and defended by those in power at the time. Even now Cheney comes out to defend what can only be summarized as a clusterfuck of 8 years.

Old Post Dec-12-2014 01:20  United States
Click Here to See the Profile for sensorium Click here to Send sensorium a Private Message Add sensorium to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Lagrangian
Senior tranceaddict

Blame Bush? #racist

AmIRite? Srsly dude, old story...

May the Real Diane Feinstein Please Stand-Up?

DISCLOSURE

tl;dr bruh

Old Post Dec-26-2014 01:04  France
Click Here to See the Profile for Lagrangian Click here to Send Lagrangian a Private Message Add Lagrangian to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Innocence Lost
Timecode Addict

quote:
Originally posted by AlphaStarred
If any of those people actually had some information that would possibly lead to more terror attacks and thousands of deaths, then I say torture them as much as you want.

Yeah all that crazy stuff done to terrorists just get one figurehead that was prob not even in power anymore.

Old Post Dec-26-2014 04:23  United States
Click Here to See the Profile for Innocence Lost Click here to Send Innocence Lost a Private Message Add Innocence Lost to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
TranceElevation
Supreme tranceaddict

Not that I'm surprised of course considering the country. All that was a "public secret". Everybody knew or suspected what was happening in places like Guantanamo and etc, but no one had the courage (or simple didn't care) to denounce it. They know perfectly the USA are an authoritarian police state.

Old Post Dec-29-2014 15:33  Yemen
Click Here to See the Profile for TranceElevation Click here to Send TranceElevation a Private Message Add TranceElevation to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Serial Killer
Supreme tranceaddict

quote:
Originally posted by TranceElevation
Not that I'm surprised of course considering the country.

not that i'm surprised.

of course considering the county.. typical right ?

http://news.yahoo.com/yemeni-police-arrest-six-suspects-police-college-bombing-184535449.html

Old Post Jan-08-2015 21:00  Israel
Click Here to See the Profile for Serial Killer Click here to Send Serial Killer a Private Message Add Serial Killer to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Alex
Suck a cheetah's dick

I heard the CIA tortured Innocence Lost by showing repeated pictures of Melly sucking her boyfriend's 14 inch cock.

Old Post Jan-09-2015 08:59  Canada
Click Here to See the Profile for Alex Click here to Send Alex a Private Message Add Alex to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Innocence Lost
Timecode Addict

quote:
Originally posted by Alex
I heard the CIA tortured Innocence Lost by showing repeated pictures of Melly sucking her boyfriend's 14 inch cock.

Yeah I couldn't take it anymore, (from an actual source) you could thank me for giving them Bend Ladin's location.

Old Post Jan-10-2015 07:02  United States
Click Here to See the Profile for Innocence Lost Click here to Send Innocence Lost a Private Message Add Innocence Lost to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message

TranceAddict Forums > Main Forums > Chill Out Room > CIA Torture Report
Post New Thread    Post A Reply

Last Thread   Next Thread
Show Printable Version | Subscribe to this Thread