Become a part of the TranceAddict community!Frequently Asked Questions - Please read this if you haven'tSearch the forums
TranceAddict Forums > Main Forums > Chill Out Room > Meanwhile in American Politics....
Pages (2): [1] 2 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread    Post A Reply
Godking5
Senior tranceaddict

Meanwhile in American Politics....

Wow. Just wow . this hilariously sad all at the same time. American politics at all time low

Old Post Aug-20-2015 20:47  United States
Click Here to See the Profile for Godking5 Click here to Send Godking5 a Private Message Visit Godking5's homepage! Add Godking5 to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Scoops
4 bags deep

hahaha I give him credit for keeping a straight face the entire time....

[QUOTE=thisisyumpop]I am a Wealth Management Advisor accused of selling and partying on a public forum where the NYPD street crimes and drug units read threads to get info on parties to shut down. This is not some bumblefuck hood, it is very serious. They could get my ip and investigate me over a lie. I could lose my entire career. The people on ta that know this are serious, this is too much[/quote]

Old Post Aug-20-2015 20:54 
Click Here to See the Profile for Scoops Click here to Send Scoops a Private Message Add Scoops to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Godking5
Senior tranceaddict

quote:
Originally posted by Scoops
hahaha I give him credit for keeping a straight face the entire time....

I like how he really emphasized "DEEZ" in deez nuts. And the guy in the back ... "oh no , OH NO" .. haha

Old Post Aug-20-2015 21:12  United States
Click Here to See the Profile for Godking5 Click here to Send Godking5 a Private Message Visit Godking5's homepage! Add Godking5 to your buddy list Godking5 is online now Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
OrangestO

Props to the guy for knowing his rap history. Kool Moe Dee.. lol

Old Post Aug-20-2015 23:28 
Click Here to See the Profile for OrangestO Click here to Send OrangestO a Private Message Add OrangestO to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
MSZ

Old Post Aug-20-2015 23:30  Canada
Click Here to See the Profile for MSZ Click here to Send MSZ a Private Message Add MSZ to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
OrangestO

Still waiting on Detox, Dre. You and your corny ass movie.

Old Post Aug-20-2015 23:45 
Click Here to See the Profile for OrangestO Click here to Send OrangestO a Private Message Add OrangestO to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
ViceroySF
tranceaddict in training

Call me maybe?

Old Post Aug-21-2015 10:30  Basque
Click Here to See the Profile for ViceroySF Click here to Send ViceroySF a Private Message Add ViceroySF to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Dykes_on_Jay
Ape me.

He's got my vote. Couldn't be worse than any of the other options.

Old Post Aug-21-2015 13:24  China
Click Here to See the Profile for Dykes_on_Jay Click here to Send Dykes_on_Jay a Private Message Visit Dykes_on_Jay's homepage! Add Dykes_on_Jay to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
rubez
Supreme tranceaddict

Old Post Aug-21-2015 14:04  Scotland
Click Here to See the Profile for rubez Click here to Send rubez a Private Message Add rubez to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Mr.Mystery
Terrible Trance Pun

Re: Meanwhile in American Politics....

quote:
Originally posted by Godking5
American politics at all time low

I know. Hillary and Trump?

Old Post Aug-21-2015 16:12  Finland
Click Here to See the Profile for Mr.Mystery Click here to Send Mr.Mystery a Private Message Add Mr.Mystery to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
OrangestO

Yea, this country is fucked either way.

Can't wait for someone to condemn me for not voting this go-round, lol.

Old Post Aug-21-2015 17:39 
Dykes_on_Jay
Ape me.

I made a good play, you guys will go from masters to servants in 10 years.

Old Post Aug-21-2015 21:17  China
Click Here to See the Profile for Dykes_on_Jay Click here to Send Dykes_on_Jay a Private Message Visit Dykes_on_Jay's homepage! Add Dykes_on_Jay to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message

TranceAddict Forums > Main Forums > Chill Out Room > Meanwhile in American Politics....
Post New Thread    Post A Reply

Pages (2): [1] 2 »  
Last Thread   Next Thread
Show Printable Version | Subscribe to this Thread