Become a part of the TranceAddict community!Frequently Asked Questions - Please read this if you haven'tSearch the forums
TranceAddict Forums > Main Forums > Chill Out Room > Close Calls...eesh
Pages (2): [1] 2 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Share
Author
Thread    Post A Reply
stevieboy32808
==============



Registered: Mar 2005
Location: United States
Close Calls...eesh

Ever been in a situation where you were glad things didn't work out the way they were suppose to? Well I have and here's my story:
I'm driving my mom and sister to the local Target to pick up some groceries. As I make my into the parking lot I see an empty space and I'm ready to take it, but there's this Suburban on the opposite side ready to take it as well. Nevertheless, I push the gas and cut him off eventually beating him to it. As I get out of the car he drives past mine slowly so I just ignore the guy. After a while I'm making my way towards Target and I see that he has parked his car in front of the store, but remained inside his SUV and told me the following:

"If you weren't such a young kid, I'll bash your f*cking face in alright buddy!!!"

Apparently the guy was pissed and since I was no match for the him and his crew, I simply complied and said "Ok". Lucky for me I wasn't such a kid. In fact many people always confuse me for a 16-17 year old, when in reality I'm of legal age. So in my case I'm glad I have young genes and not so much in a rush to look older. So have any of you been in a similar situation?

Old Post Jan-07-2006 05:18 
Click Here to See the Profile for stevieboy32808 Click here to Send stevieboy32808 a Private Message Add stevieboy32808 to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Dervish
Your opinion matters.



Registered: Dec 2003
Location:

or maybe he was a pussy, and if you were a bit older he would have gone.... lucky your a bit older or I'd punch your face in


___________________
If you can read this, I'm seriously fucking bored.

Old Post Jan-07-2006 05:29 
Click Here to See the Profile for Dervish Click here to Send Dervish a Private Message Add Dervish to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
igottaknow
PerfectTeeth R4 Dinosaurs



Registered: Feb 2001
Location: The Future

ur story kinda sux. can you post pics of your sis and ur mom?


___________________
GIGANTIC CUNT

Old Post Jan-07-2006 05:36 
Click Here to See the Profile for igottaknow Click here to Send igottaknow a Private Message Add igottaknow to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
stevieboy32808
==============



Registered: Mar 2005
Location: United States

yeah i know. cor was dead silent so i thought of something that popped into my head and viola. but if you insist here are some pics of my girlfriend:

Old Post Jan-07-2006 05:43 
Click Here to See the Profile for stevieboy32808 Click here to Send stevieboy32808 a Private Message Add stevieboy32808 to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
eye_03
lolz!!!11



Registered: Apr 2002
Location: Vancouver

you should have keyed his suburban, fuckin retards and their st00pid SUVs, ill never understand why people buy those huge pieces of shit for no reason


___________________

Old Post Jan-07-2006 09:47  Canada
Click Here to See the Profile for eye_03 Click here to Send eye_03 a Private Message Add eye_03 to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
eFeKz
sending out an s.o.s.



Registered: Mar 2005
Location:

quote:
Originally posted by eye_03
you should have keyed his suburban, fuckin retards and their st00pid SUVs, ill never understand why people buy those huge pieces of shit for no reason
they're trendy, a status symbol. much like the first generation iPods and cell fones when they caused brain cancer.

as for the story, im 19, people confuse me for a 17 year old as well, never anything as hardcore has happened to me which you described, but id rather look younger than older, when u really are young. it makes sense cuz when ur old and u looked older when u were younger, shit negro, u will be perty damn old looking

Old Post Jan-07-2006 09:54  United States
Click Here to See the Profile for eFeKz Click here to Send eFeKz a Private Message Add eFeKz to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Nrg2Nfinit
ItaloDiscoAddict



Registered: Sep 2001
Location: Ottawa

quote:
Originally posted by Nou
I just turned 20, but people confuse me for being 4



well... still nothing but love 4nou

Old Post Jan-07-2006 10:07 
Click Here to See the Profile for Nrg2Nfinit Click here to Send Nrg2Nfinit a Private Message Add Nrg2Nfinit to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
D-res
Hangin from Sagan's uvula



Registered: May 2004
Location: Milwaukee, WI

quote:
Originally posted by eye_03
you should have keyed his suburban, fuckin retards and their st00pid SUVs, ill never understand why people buy those huge pieces of shit for no reason


extra storage space. If it werent for mine, i'd have a hell of a time taking me and my friends snowboarding with all of our gear

Old Post Jan-07-2006 10:18  United States
Click Here to See the Profile for D-res Click here to Send D-res a Private Message Add D-res to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
eye_03
lolz!!!11



Registered: Apr 2002
Location: Vancouver

yeah im 20 too, but i think i look a bit younger. and i got hardly any facial hair


___________________

Old Post Jan-07-2006 10:27  Canada
Click Here to See the Profile for eye_03 Click here to Send eye_03 a Private Message Add eye_03 to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
itsamemario
Divine Angel



Registered: Jun 2001
Location: Mushroom Kingdom

i am 20, turning 21 in half a year... most people think im like 24-25... when i was 16 or 17 a chick thought i was 21.. that was fun


___________________
BA-DUM-TSS


quote:

ALFI - BOHICA - DJ MIX (Stream+Dropbox)

Old Post Jan-07-2006 23:39  Norway
Click Here to See the Profile for itsamemario Click here to Send itsamemario a Private Message Visit itsamemario's homepage! Add itsamemario to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Ygrene
Dr. Stinkburger Deluxe



Registered: Nov 2003
Location: Totergefuttert

quote:
Originally posted by Nou
I just turned 20, but people confuse me for being 4 times my age...


People think you are 80?


___________________

Old Post Jan-07-2006 23:46  United States
Click Here to See the Profile for Ygrene Click here to Send Ygrene a Private Message Add Ygrene to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Marc Summers
I must behave



Registered: Jan 2005
Location: New York, USA

I'm 18 and I can buy booze without worrying about being carded.

Old Post Jan-07-2006 23:48 
Click Here to See the Profile for Marc Summers Click here to Send Marc Summers a Private Message Add Marc Summers to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message

TranceAddict Forums > Main Forums > Chill Out Room > Close Calls...eesh
Post New Thread    Post A Reply

Pages (2): [1] 2 »  
Last Thread   Next Thread
Click here to listen to the sample!Pause playbackID for melodic tune [2005] [1]

Click here to listen to the sample!Pause playbackUnknown Artist from the DJ EION - Erotical Trance CD [2003]

Show Printable Version | Subscribe to this Thread
Forum Jump:

All times are GMT. The time now is 03:12.

Forum Rules:
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not edit your posts
HTML code is ON
vB code is ON
[IMG] code is ON
 
Search this Thread:

 
Contact Us - return to tranceaddict

Powered by: Trance Music & vBulletin Forums
Copyright ©2000-2026, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
Privacy Statement / DMCA
Support TA!