Originally posted by torontotrance
His birthday is the 15 of June
Birthday June 15th, 1976
quote:
Originally posted by Hybrid
its the 15th in europe
P W N D
Jun-15-2004 00:06
Dj Dovla
Supreme tranceaddict
Registered: Sep 2001
Location: WEST COAST
kiss ass
___________________
www.luckyjunky.com
Jun-15-2004 00:11
Fundamental
Still Alive in '25
Registered: Apr 2001
Location: Scotland
I was thinking of writing a rhyme,
to honour your birthday this time.
But nothing rhymes with "Swamper",
I should have just bought you a jumper...
Happy Birthday Swamps. Have a good one.
___________________
"I expect to pass through life but once. If therefore, there be any kindness I can show, or any good thing I can do to any fellow being, let me do it now, and not defer or neglect it, as I shall not pass this way again."
Jun-15-2004 00:13
DannyO
The Vinyl Hunter
Registered: May 2003
Location: Calgary.
Happy Birthday Monsta.
Jun-15-2004 00:23
DjDeComp
Proud V-Dub Owner
Registered: Jul 2002
Location: New Jersey, USA
quote:
Originally posted by Fundamental
I was thinking of writing a rhyme,
to honour your birthday this time.
But nothing rhymes with "Swamper",
I should have just bought you a jumper...