Registered: May 2001
Location: Hamilton (downtown), Ontario, CaNaDa
Roll Call: WEMF 10 Year Anniversary!!
Time for a roll call!!! So who's all going to this year??? This will be my 4th WEMF and so far it's shaping up to be the best one yet (as far as location goes). I'll be there for the full 3 days with Liquidchick (obviously) and friends... and KevinEarth will be comming for the Saturday.
The List: 3 Day
DJ Ampz(Barry)- (519)-722-2679
Basstrixx(Mike)
Walter Mindz
Liquidchick
Mumbo Joe
BTG
Matt - (705)-441-4101
tw1tch
Stereo Princess
Gamma
Dennis Hahn +5
trancehed99
Jem_hadar
SniFFleS +3
SgtFoo(Aren)
DJ_EndgamE(Andrew)
sky-evo(Ken)
Jahsun
DeE420
Avro
Santacruz
RabbitJoker
Itikia
drewfactor
Mortyman
andielips +5
Schryer +1
Jenna-rae
Silver Bass
Durafei
Santacruz
J_Spot
TranceNerd
lawtalkinguy
Please check Dj_Ampz post for info on the TA Campsite.
Last edited by Walter Mindz on Jul-23-2004 at 19:23
Jul-16-2004 06:12
Spike
RUN GO! GET TO THE CHOPPA
Registered: May 2003
Location: Markham, ON, Canada
ill be there for 3
___________________
"The only monster here is the gambling monster that has enslaved your mother! I call him Gamblor, and it's time to snatch your mother from his neon claws!" - homer
Jul-16-2004 06:21
Matt
Supreme tranceaddict
Registered: Nov 2001
Location: Toronto, Canada
I'll be there from the gate opening until closing. I live 10 mins away
I'm also spinning in the new talent tent... dunno the timeslot yet tho
___________________
//..
Jul-16-2004 06:22
BTG
Ez skinz ez lyfe
Registered: Nov 2001
Location: Milton ON
i'm going, i hope not a lone, but fuck my friends if need be.
Jul-16-2004 06:55
harcourt
Listening to the sounds
Registered: Mar 2001
Location: Toronto
Thinking about it ...
Jul-16-2004 07:13
DJ_Ampz
Amp Radio Addict
Registered: Jul 2001
Location: Guelph (again)
Roll Call: WEMF @ Wasaga July 23-25
So here we go. Post if your going. 3 Day and 2 Day please.
I will post later on a General Area which the TA's will meet at (I have a big TA Banner), aswell as my Cell Num so if someone is trying to find the group (I remember how much it sucked not being able too).
3 Day
DJ Ampz(Barry)- (519)-722-2679
Basstrixx(Mike)
Walter Mindz
Liquidchick
Mumbo Joe
BTG
Matt - (705)-441-4101
tw1tch
Stereo Princess
Gamma
Dennis Hahn +5
trancehed99
Jem_hadar
SniFFleS +3
SgtFoo(Aren)
DJ_EndgamE(Andrew)
sky-evo(Ken)
Jahsun
DeE420
Avro
Santacruz
RabbitJoker
Itikia
drewfactor
Mortyman
andielips +5
Schryer +1
Jenna-rae
Silver Bass
Durafei
Santacruz
J_Spot
TranceNerd
*TA map, This is where we will set up camp. Look for the banner in the general area. White sheet, blue writing saying Trance Addict (will be up as of 2:30PM Friday). We are close to the DMC area so there will be a few Renigade Tents around.