Become a part of the TranceAddict community! Frequently Asked Questions - Please read this if you haven'tSearch the forums
TranceAddict Forums > Archives > Identified Tracks Archive > Zero Gravity - "A New Sensorium" (HH's Ohral Dub Mix)
  Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread    Post A Reply
tiesto14
Let The Music Play

Hello! Ferry Ferry Ferry Ferry Ferry Ferry Ferry Ferry Ferry Cooooorsten NEEDS to be IDed =)

heres another clip for u Ferry fans to ID......i havent had much luck with his IDs lateley...maybe this one will get IDed....this is from an old Dance Department set..played on 01.21.00 and 02.05.00

take a listen to this clip..short download

thanks

Bring back 1994 NYC clubbing nights, cus the sh*t today is filled with junk parties and DJs that play sh*t House.....Zabiela, Sander, or Howells and all the rest suck and couldnt throw a night like it was in the early 90s in NYC!!!...Screw Twilo - give me Limelight circa 1993!!!

Old Post May-15-2002 05:51  Bahamas
Click Here to See the Profile for tiesto14 Click Here to Email tiesto14 Click here to Send tiesto14 a Private Message Visit tiesto14's homepage! Add tiesto14 to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Sand Leaper
Kein Fan davon

Hm.Maybe Der Dritte Raum - Hale Bopp?

Linear Percussive Progression

Old Post May-16-2002 13:24  Norway
Click Here to See the Profile for Sand Leaper Click here to Send Sand Leaper a Private Message Add Sand Leaper to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Icone
In Dreams...

Re: Ferry Ferry Ferry Ferry Ferry Ferry Ferry Ferry Ferry Cooooorsten NEEDS to be IDed =)

it's not dritte raum for sure... i don't know either though

cheers!
LW

Icone Home
Icone Store -> New Percussion SAMPLE CD here!
Icone MySpace

Old Post May-16-2002 15:10  Belgium
Click Here to See the Profile for Icone Click here to Send Icone a Private Message Visit Icone's homepage! Add Icone to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
tiesto14
Let The Music Play

?????????

Bring back 1994 NYC clubbing nights, cus the sh*t today is filled with junk parties and DJs that play sh*t House.....Zabiela, Sander, or Howells and all the rest suck and couldnt throw a night like it was in the early 90s in NYC!!!...Screw Twilo - give me Limelight circa 1993!!!

Old Post May-18-2002 08:58  Bahamas
Click Here to See the Profile for tiesto14 Click Here to Email tiesto14 Click here to Send tiesto14 a Private Message Visit tiesto14's homepage! Add tiesto14 to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
stella
Supreme tranceaddict

Sad

Sorry matey, I've had this set since day 1 and we've never had an ID on it in this or any other tracklist forum I visit.

There are so many good tunes that appear and are never ID'ed or available it's untrue.

Old Post May-19-2002 18:38  England
Click Here to See the Profile for stella Click Here to Email stella Click here to Send stella a Private Message Add stella to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
tiesto14
Let The Music Play

quote:
Originally posted by stella
Sorry matey, I've had this set since day 1 and we've never had an ID on it in this or any other tracklist forum I visit.

There are so many good tunes that appear and are never ID'ed or available it's untrue.

well i KNOW your a big Corsten fan so if u havent IDed it yet since u got it then i would say it will remain ID forever ...

hey am i right that this set is the same as 02.05.00 jus with LESS tracks?

Old Post May-19-2002 19:42  Bahamas
babbel
Supreme F1addict

It's abit late I guess but the track is

Zero Gravity - A New Sensorium (HH's Ohral Dub Mix)

Old Post Jun-08-2004 20:58  Netherlands
Click Here to See the Profile for babbel Click here to Send babbel a Private Message Visit babbel's homepage! Add babbel to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Turner
Drowning Sunlight

Bump - To be closed

Old Post Dec-01-2004 20:23  England
Click Here to See the Profile for Turner Click here to Send Turner a Private Message Add Turner to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message

TranceAddict Forums > Archives > Identified Tracks Archive > Zero Gravity - "A New Sensorium" (HH's Ohral Dub Mix)
Post New Thread    Post A Reply

Last Thread   Next Thread
Show Printable Version | Subscribe to this Thread