Become a part of the TranceAddict community! Frequently Asked Questions - Please read this if you haven'tSearch the forums
TranceAddict Forums > Local Scene Info / Discussion / EDM Event Listings > Canada > Canada - Montreal > how do you drown a hipster?
Pages (3): [1] 2 3 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread    Post A Reply
Marcus007
marrrrkeeesssss

how do you drown a hipster?

in the mainstream

Old Post Apr-07-2012 00:35  Canada
Click Here to See the Profile for Marcus007 Click Here to Email Marcus007 Click here to Send Marcus007 a Private Message Add Marcus007 to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
jester
[enigma within a enigma]

nice...

How do you piss off a hipster?
Download Instagram on Android.

Old Post Apr-07-2012 00:40 
Click Here to See the Profile for jester Click here to Send jester a Private Message Add jester to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Alex
Suck a cheetah's dick

Re: how do you drown a hipster?

quote:
Originally posted by Marcus007
in the mainstream

I posted this in the joke thread already. I'm so fucking hip!

Old Post Apr-07-2012 00:44  Canada
Click Here to See the Profile for Alex Click here to Send Alex a Private Message Add Alex to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Spin Laden
Nick Vachon approved

and I had it as my sig for a month after you posted it.

anyways, I predict this thread will stretch 20 pages.. if you post some boobs, Marcus

Once I took a piss in front of everybody at Stereo. Put the garbage under the mixer, and did it right there while people were dancing and screaming. people thought I was playing with the mixer but I was playing with my zizi.

quote:
Originally posted by Enjoy
a classic from the aria days:
me: are you on TA?
girl: uhhhh... im on speed

Old Post Apr-07-2012 01:18  Canada
Click Here to See the Profile for Spin Laden Click here to Send Spin Laden a Private Message Add Spin Laden to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Marcus007
marrrrkeeesssss

holy shit man

that's crazy

lets go for 30 pages. 20 pages is for pussies.

am i the only one who thinks bal is gonna b pimp this year?

Old Post Apr-07-2012 01:32  Canada
Click Here to See the Profile for Marcus007 Click Here to Email Marcus007 Click here to Send Marcus007 a Private Message Add Marcus007 to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Marcus007
marrrrkeeesssss

borrrinnggggg

Old Post Apr-07-2012 01:43  Canada
jester
[enigma within a enigma]

Old Post Apr-07-2012 01:47 
Click Here to See the Profile for jester Click here to Send jester a Private Message Add jester to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Spin Laden
Nick Vachon approved

Once I took a piss in front of everybody at Stereo. Put the garbage under the mixer, and did it right there while people were dancing and screaming. people thought I was playing with the mixer but I was playing with my zizi.

quote:

Old Post Apr-07-2012 02:18  Canada
Click Here to See the Profile for Spin Laden Click here to Send Spin Laden a Private Message Add Spin Laden to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Spin Laden
Nick Vachon approved

quote:
Originally posted by Marcus007
am i the only one who thinks bal is gonna b pimp this year?

check out what Fran posted, Markus is the man and he makes reference to Tenaglia... some good promo for BeB right there when u think about it

quote:
Originally posted by Fran666

where's my free ticket?

quote:

Old Post Apr-07-2012 02:33  Canada
Dior Homme
Hedi Slimane

They are totally gonna go up to his room and ram each other.

Gotta love her roots coming out.

Old Post Apr-07-2012 03:11  France
Click Here to See the Profile for Dior Homme Click here to Send Dior Homme a Private Message Visit Dior Homme's homepage! Add Dior Homme to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Spin Laden
Nick Vachon approved

Markus grabs the mic from her crotch non-chalantly. White party on her chin for the win

quote:

Old Post Apr-07-2012 04:19  Canada
malek
drinks your milkshake!

spin did you get your 100$ ticket?? there's plenty of them on kijiji... crabs included.

Old Post Apr-07-2012 15:48 
Click Here to See the Profile for malek Click here to Send malek a Private Message Visit malek's homepage! Add malek to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message

TranceAddict Forums > Local Scene Info / Discussion / EDM Event Listings > Canada > Canada - Montreal > how do you drown a hipster?
Post New Thread    Post A Reply

Pages (3): [1] 2 3 »  
Last Thread   Next Thread
Show Printable Version | Subscribe to this Thread