Become a part of the TranceAddict community!Frequently Asked Questions - Please read this if you haven'tSearch the forums
TranceAddict Forums > Main Forums > Chill Out Room > Friday - Part 62
Pages (5): [1] 2 3 4 5 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread    Post A Reply
Trance-M
Since 1994 tranceaddict

Friday - Part 62

quote:
Originally posted by Zoso
If you mean me, specifically, I was merely keeping a trend going that someone else started way before me. I have started a handful of these, and only because it was entertaining and added a little life to a relatively dead forum, considering this place back in its day. But if my repetition of a pattern offends, then I'm sorry. Also, for the record, it's Friday.

So let's not stop this.

Anything else than Euro2016 or still talking about Brexit?

Watching F1 for me this weekend.

Not much planned...until my wife remembers me what I didn't think of now

Free download (wav): Lisaya - Subliminal , click here

Old Post Jul-01-2016 12:36  Netherlands
Click Here to See the Profile for Trance-M Click here to Send Trance-M a Private Message Add Trance-M to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Zoso
Cancer sandwich

First, I am highly offended. Second, it's my Saturday to work, but I believe the town I work in will be having an Independence Day parade, and if that's the case, I will take ye olde VoIP handset home and use the VPN. I'm not fighting the locals just to work help desk half a day when I can chill at the house. Yard work, of course.

Old Post Jul-01-2016 12:47  United States
Click Here to See the Profile for Zoso Click here to Send Zoso a Private Message Add Zoso to your buddy list Zoso is online now Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Silky Johnson
Cvnt F^ce

Off to Chicago for the weekend.

Old Post Jul-01-2016 15:21 
Click Here to See the Profile for Silky Johnson Click here to Send Silky Johnson a Private Message Add Silky Johnson to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Zoso
Cancer sandwich

quote:
Originally posted by Silky Johnson
Off to Chicago for the weekend.

Don't get knocked up.

Old Post Jul-01-2016 15:35  United States
Click Here to See the Profile for Zoso Click here to Send Zoso a Private Message Add Zoso to your buddy list Zoso is online now Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Trance-M
Since 1994 tranceaddict

quote:
Yard work, of course.

Oh, yeah, got new grass at the front of the house, not much, but it's growing like weed. I think I'll just leave the lawnmower in the driveway next to my car.

Old Post Jul-01-2016 15:43  Netherlands
Click Here to See the Profile for Trance-M Click here to Send Trance-M a Private Message Add Trance-M to your buddy list Trance-M is online now Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Zoso
Cancer sandwich

quote:
Originally posted by Trance-M
Oh, yeah, got new grass at the front of the house, not much, but it's growing like weed. I think I'll just leave the lawnmower in the driveway next to my car.

Our "lawn" is just old pasture, which is made up of probably half a dozen or more varieties of grass and weeds. It's never been professionally sewn or anything like that. I'm not one of those "OMG it has to be 100% the same species, manicured perfect, no dead spots/weeds" kind of home owners. Once a week, that 2 acres of hell gets cut. Other than that, I'm good. I do, however, have one spot of "dallis grass" that you have to really stay on top of, or it will damn near take over. That shit will grow in a TX drought. https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Paspalum

Old Post Jul-01-2016 15:51  United States
SYSTEM-J
IDKFA.

It's been a terrible week - Brexit, England humiliated by Iceland, atrocious weather - so I'm looking forward to getting absolutely out of my mind. Temporary amnesia soundtracked by Justin Robertson and Mighty Mouse.

> Rapid Transit [Progressive Trance Oldies]
> Lights Out [Deep Progressive Trance]
> Pressure Point [Progressive Tech]

Old Post Jul-01-2016 17:53  England
Click Here to See the Profile for SYSTEM-J Click here to Send SYSTEM-J a Private Message Visit SYSTEM-J's homepage! Add SYSTEM-J to your buddy list SYSTEM-J is online now Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
planetaryplayer
Supreme tranceaddict

at least I'm not the only one who's had a bad week. as of now i have a huge pain in my bowels. I'm not sure i can overcome this. it feels like a giant stone

Old Post Jul-01-2016 18:21  Norfolk Island
Click Here to See the Profile for planetaryplayer Click here to Send planetaryplayer a Private Message Add planetaryplayer to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Zoso
Cancer sandwich

quote:
Originally posted by planetaryplayer
at least I'm not the only one who's had a bad week. as of now i have a huge pain in my bowels. I'm not sure i can overcome this. it feels like a giant stone

Showing my age here, but: you need just one bowl of Super Colon Blow.

Old Post Jul-01-2016 18:26  United States
Silky Johnson
Cvnt F^ce

Our lawn is greener and in better shape this year than it's ever been. My husband put a shit ton of grass seed and fertilizer on it in the spring, and the guy that cuts it has been using illegal weed killer I'm pretty sure. Lulz.

Old Post Jul-01-2016 18:29 
Click Here to See the Profile for Silky Johnson Click here to Send Silky Johnson a Private Message Add Silky Johnson to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Trance-M
Since 1994 tranceaddict

quote:
Our "lawn" is just old pasture, which is made up of probably half a dozen or more varieties of grass and weeds. It's never been professionally sewn or anything like that. I'm not one of those "OMG it has to be 100% the same species, manicured perfect, no dead spots/weeds" kind of home owners. Once a week, that 2 acres of hell gets cut. Other than that, I'm good. I do, however, have one spot of "dallis grass" that you have to really stay on top of, or it will damn near take over. That shit will grow in a TX drought. https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Paspalum

Just to keep the picture clear:
After I tried to get rid of everything which wasn't grass, there was no grass left. Also I used poison to kill the weed, but I used the one which also kills the grass.
Last year I used something to get rid of the clover, which also transformed green grass into yellow grass
I sowed new grass, watered it for two weeks and nothing grew. Probably the seed was too old. So instead of starting all over I went for turf (rolls of grass or how you call it). Much quicker, should have done it from the start.
I'm very skilled with the lawnmower my nephew wanted to throw away 10 years ago though

quote:
Originally posted by Silky Johnson
Our lawn is greener and in better shape this year than it's ever been. My husband put a shit ton of grass seed and fertilizer on it in the spring, and the guy that cuts it has been using illegal weed killer I'm pretty sure. Lulz.

If he watches football I would check if he didn't paint it.

Old Post Jul-01-2016 18:31  Netherlands
Click Here to See the Profile for Trance-M Click here to Send Trance-M a Private Message Add Trance-M to your buddy list Trance-M is online now Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Trance-M
Since 1994 tranceaddict

quote:
Originally posted by SYSTEM-J
England humiliated by Iceland

Well, can't make jokes about that. They did us twice...

Old Post Jul-01-2016 18:36  Netherlands

TranceAddict Forums > Main Forums > Chill Out Room > Friday - Part 62
Post New Thread    Post A Reply

Pages (5): [1] 2 3 4 5 »  
Last Thread   Next Thread
Show Printable Version | Subscribe to this Thread