Become a part of the TranceAddict community!Frequently Asked Questions - Please read this if you haven'tSearch the forums
TranceAddict Forums > Main Forums > Chill Out Room > Domestic Violence
Pages (3): [1] 2 3 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread    Post A Reply
ViceroySF
tranceaddict in training

Domestic Violence

This is a serious thread, but I'll allow it to be derailed. Just want to ask the TA gals, have you ever been hit by your husband, and if so, why haven't you left them? Did you call the police, and If you have not, why haven't you? Would you punch him back? I know jennypie might, she would def knock his teeth in, but who knows? its pretty fucking scary to be married to a jerk like that. I'm a gay man, but I feel incredible anger when I hear that a man hits another woman, I could literally cut his balls.

Old Post Aug-08-2016 18:52  Nicaragua
Click Here to See the Profile for ViceroySF Click here to Send ViceroySF a Private Message Add ViceroySF to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Jon_Snow
tranceaddict in training

As long as you love her and use an open hand it's ok.

Last edited by Jon_Snow on Aug-08-2016 at 19:51

Old Post Aug-08-2016 19:44  United States
Click Here to See the Profile for Jon_Snow Click here to Send Jon_Snow a Private Message Add Jon_Snow to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Lews
Platipus And Prog Addict

Re: Domestic Violence

quote:
Originally posted by ViceroySF
I'm a gay man, but I feel incredible anger when I hear that a man hits another woman, I could literally cut his balls.

What the hell does being gay have to do with being angered by domestic violence?

Old Post Aug-08-2016 20:12 
Click Here to See the Profile for Lews Click here to Send Lews a Private Message Add Lews to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
ziptnf
Programming your future

Re: Re: Domestic Violence

quote:
Originally posted by Lews
What the hell does being gay have to do with being angered by domestic violence?

Clearly the thought of another man's cock clouds his judgement.

Set Archive

Old Post Aug-08-2016 20:33 
Click Here to See the Profile for ziptnf Click here to Send ziptnf a Private Message Visit ziptnf's homepage! Add ziptnf to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Silky Johnson
Cvnt F^ce

Old Post Aug-08-2016 20:33 
Click Here to See the Profile for Silky Johnson Click here to Send Silky Johnson a Private Message Add Silky Johnson to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Scoops
4 bags deep

" You wanna raise your hand....you give her your last name"

[QUOTE=thisisyumpop]I am a Wealth Management Advisor accused of selling and partying on a public forum where the NYPD street crimes and drug units read threads to get info on parties to shut down. This is not some bumblefuck hood, it is very serious. They could get my ip and investigate me over a lie. I could lose my entire career. The people on ta that know this are serious, this is too much[/quote]

Old Post Aug-08-2016 21:00 
Click Here to See the Profile for Scoops Click here to Send Scoops a Private Message Add Scoops to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Mr.Mystery
?Syntax Error

Re: Re: Domestic Violence

quote:
Originally posted by Lews

he just wants to bring it up every chance he gets, because he's a unique snowflake.

Old Post Aug-09-2016 04:41  Finland
Click Here to See the Profile for Mr.Mystery Click here to Send Mr.Mystery a Private Message Add Mr.Mystery to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
planetaryplayer
Supreme tranceaddict

i do most of my abuse domestically. occasionally i do it in a business setting. i don't know how id be able to be alive on this moon without being able to abuse things

Old Post Aug-09-2016 05:17  Norfolk Island
Click Here to See the Profile for planetaryplayer Click here to Send planetaryplayer a Private Message Add planetaryplayer to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Mr.Mystery
?Syntax Error

Domestic violence is for plebs. Mine's imported.

Old Post Aug-09-2016 06:20  Finland
Click Here to See the Profile for Mr.Mystery Click here to Send Mr.Mystery a Private Message Add Mr.Mystery to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Sushipunk
Flickering, I roam

quote:
Originally posted by Mr.Mystery
Domestic violence is for plebs. Mine's imported.

Still seems like a bit too much to pay, with import taxes and all. Taxes are high here, so I outsource my domestic violence to countries where it's far less expensive. It turns out that there are a lot of those.

> S u s h i p u n k . P h o t o g r a p h y <

Old Post Aug-09-2016 08:12  Australia
Click Here to See the Profile for Sushipunk Click here to Send Sushipunk a Private Message Visit Sushipunk's homepage! Add Sushipunk to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
ViceroySF
tranceaddict in training

Can we blame American Machismo? I mean...Men are insane, you just can't have a civilized society plowing forward with "Men on top". 'The Men' today are still wid-eyed sloths. Their approach to the technology of today is like a Neanderthal admiring the Wheel, I mean, I don't know how much Ice Men need to Chill, but Gender roles are so polarized these days. It is of my opinion that There is more truth in the feminine figure of the human condition Today. Maybe I'm putting Women In a pedestal, but Jesus fucking Christ if you are born with the potential of giving birth, you have the keys of human progress, either by laying on your back or posing as a muse, no really, the future of humanity is the hands of women. That is amazing power, and it's not testosterone alone which drives civilizations to progress as a society-driven species which barters for a living.

On our way to the singularity, at some
Point near the divergence, as certain tasks like birth are automated; Men will experience a graduation, from the Carnal Desire of Intercourse to the grotesque, naive, and steamy Mammalian Mating Ritual. A graduation from Savage To Ethereal Monk. A transposition of the self From mere Suggestion to absolute Indulgence.

Old Post Aug-09-2016 08:55  Nicaragua
Click Here to See the Profile for ViceroySF Click here to Send ViceroySF a Private Message Add ViceroySF to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
ViceroySF
tranceaddict in training

I'm always looking for a killer paragraph. There is no missing link, there is only Bach.

Old Post Aug-09-2016 09:35  Nicaragua

TranceAddict Forums > Main Forums > Chill Out Room > Domestic Violence
Post New Thread    Post A Reply

Pages (3): [1] 2 3 »  
Last Thread   Next Thread
Show Printable Version | Subscribe to this Thread