Become a part of the TranceAddict community!Frequently Asked Questions - Please read this if you haven'tSearch the forums
TranceAddict Forums > Main Forums > Chill Out Room > It is Friday. The fifty sixth edition.
Pages (4): [1] 2 3 4 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread    Post A Reply
Silky Johnson
Cvnt F^ce

It is Friday. The fifty sixth edition.

Yeah, first!

Thinking about heading out for some drinks tonight, but maybe just save myself for Ben UFO and Four Tet tomorrow. Long weekend here but I work the holiday Monday, so nothing too crazy for me.

What say the lot of you?

Old Post May-20-2016 10:32 
Click Here to See the Profile for Silky Johnson Click here to Send Silky Johnson a Private Message Add Silky Johnson to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Zoso
Cancer sandwich

It's my Saturday to work IT support, so tonight will be "tame". Nothing like taking support calls with a Scotch hangover. I'd love to chill at the cabin one night, but I just don't see it happening this weekend. I really wish it would rain like a bastard...I mowed 2 acres yesterday, and it was a damned dust storm about 50% of the time.

Old Post May-20-2016 12:43  United States
Click Here to See the Profile for Zoso Click here to Send Zoso a Private Message Add Zoso to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Silky Johnson
Cvnt F^ce

Not that drinking is really *that* important to me, but sometimes I wish I had a job that I could get away with rolling into hungover, maybe even still a little drunk. Or even just be able to have drinks at lunch, or just keep drinking through the afternoon on a Friday or something.

Nothing like the teens/early 20s, working a sweet mall job with no real responsibilities. Party 5 nights a week!

Old Post May-20-2016 13:14 
Click Here to See the Profile for Silky Johnson Click here to Send Silky Johnson a Private Message Add Silky Johnson to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Zoso
Cancer sandwich

Yeah, we were basically "functional addicts" in our early to mid 20s. We'd party nearly every night, then show up to work still hung over on Xanax bars. I've walked into a few cubical corners in my day as a result. Nothing like a little morning "wake n bake" to make the day go smooth.

Old Post May-20-2016 13:22  United States
Click Here to See the Profile for Zoso Click here to Send Zoso a Private Message Add Zoso to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Jon_Snow
tranceaddict in training

I'm going to scoring 5 goals.

Old Post May-20-2016 13:38  United States
Click Here to See the Profile for Jon_Snow Click here to Send Jon_Snow a Private Message Add Jon_Snow to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
EarnYourKeep
LIT

sounds like jenny wants to drink

Old Post May-20-2016 13:44 
Click Here to See the Profile for EarnYourKeep Click Here to Email EarnYourKeep Click here to Send EarnYourKeep a Private Message Visit EarnYourKeep's homepage! Add EarnYourKeep to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Mr.Mystery
Rebooting, please wait

quote:
Originally posted by Silky Johnson
Not that drinking is really *that* important to me, but sometimes I wish I had a job that I could get away with rolling into hungover, maybe even still a little drunk. Or even just be able to have drinks at lunch, or just keep drinking through the afternoon on a Friday or something.

Nothing like the teens/early 20s, working a sweet mall job with no real responsibilities. Party 5 nights a week!

Let me tell you... going to work hungover/a little bit drunk really, really sucks nowadays. We're not 20 any more...

Old Post May-20-2016 14:39  Finland
Click Here to See the Profile for Mr.Mystery Click here to Send Mr.Mystery a Private Message Add Mr.Mystery to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Zoso
Cancer sandwich

quote:
Originally posted by Mr.Mystery
Let me tell you... going to work hungover/a little bit drunk really, really sucks nowadays. We're not 20 any more...

Couldn't agree more. It just hurts, now.

Old Post May-20-2016 14:41  United States
Dykes_on_Jay
Ape me.

I have a base buzz 24/7.

May hate much of this culture, but this not being inappropriate here is a big bonus.

Old Post May-20-2016 16:30  China
Click Here to See the Profile for Dykes_on_Jay Click here to Send Dykes_on_Jay a Private Message Visit Dykes_on_Jay's homepage! Add Dykes_on_Jay to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Zoso
Cancer sandwich

quote:
Originally posted by Dykes_on_Jay
I have a base buzz 24/7.

How do you, personally, choose to obtain this, sir? Inquiring minds...

Old Post May-20-2016 16:35  United States
Swamper
Webmonstah

Re: It is Friday. The fifty sixth edition.

quote:
Originally posted by Silky Johnson
Thinking about heading out for some drinks tonight, but maybe just save myself for Ben UFO and Four Tet tomorrow. Long weekend here but I work the holiday Monday, so nothing too crazy for me.

I thought we would be reunited on the island on Monday for Sven Vath! We need at least one epic photo per year. Perhaps vividboy will be a substitute.

As for me - taking it easy this long wknd - my dog is still not his normal self after his seizures last week. His usual hyper behaviour has been dampened because of the meds. He's progressively becoming more alert so that's a good sign ...but still won't play fetch.

Also still need to plan for my Barcelona trip at the end of July - if any of you have tips/suggestions please PM.

"In a world of illusion you only see what you feel"

Old Post May-20-2016 17:00  Canada
Click Here to See the Profile for Swamper Click here to Send Swamper a Private Message Visit Swamper's homepage! Add Swamper to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Dykes_on_Jay
Ape me.

quote:
Originally posted by Zoso
How do you, personally, choose to obtain this, sir? Inquiring minds...

I'll drink a beer pretty much anywhere and anytime not working. Taxi between gigs? Beer. Need to buy a shirt at the mall? Beer in hand. Had to settle for a Whopper shit lunch today. You guessed it, drinking a tall boy in BK.

No open liquor laws. So long as you aren't driving, drink away.

I've drank in hospitals and the back of a police car (long story)...no one bats an eye.

Subway? (ewww) Beer to tolerate it.

I'm class like that.

Old Post May-20-2016 17:16  China
Click Here to See the Profile for Dykes_on_Jay Click here to Send Dykes_on_Jay a Private Message Visit Dykes_on_Jay's homepage! Add Dykes_on_Jay to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message

TranceAddict Forums > Main Forums > Chill Out Room > It is Friday. The fifty sixth edition.
Post New Thread    Post A Reply

Pages (4): [1] 2 3 4 »  
Last Thread   Next Thread
Show Printable Version | Subscribe to this Thread