Become a part of the TranceAddict community! Frequently Asked Questions - Please read this if you haven'tSearch the forums
TranceAddict Forums > Main Forums > Chill Out Room > what's the worst odor you've ever smelled?
Pages (2): [1] 2 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread    Post A Reply
OrangestO
less phone, more dance

what's the worst odor you've ever smelled?

assholes and vaginas excluded, of course.

the rice paddy fields in south korea were pretty horrid. and we had to run in that shit.

Old Post Yesterday 22:53 
Click Here to See the Profile for OrangestO Click here to Send OrangestO a Private Message Add OrangestO to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Innocence Lost
Senior tranceaddict

you forgot armpits

Old Post Yesterday 22:58  United States
Click Here to See the Profile for Innocence Lost Click here to Send Innocence Lost a Private Message Add Innocence Lost to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Intellekshual
tranceaddict in training

Frenchie's feet. Nothing ever came close. She came over to my house one day and we hung out in my room for the evening. Her feet stank so bad, it was an effluvium assault every time I walked into my bedroom days after she left. My bedroom was carpeted so the stench stuck to it and lingered for a while no matter what I did to get rid of it.
I think Jenny has a similar story.

I'm sorry to bring her up under a negative light. Apart from that "incident", she was very nice and we did have a lovely time hanging out. But since you asked, there you go.

Old Post Yesterday 23:17  United States
Click Here to See the Profile for Intellekshual Click here to Send Intellekshual a Private Message Add Intellekshual to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Zoso
Theirs not to reason why

Couple of guys I went to high school with were sharing this single-wide beat the fuck up trailer when I moved back from college. I'd shack up there for days on end so we could LAN PC games and take bong rips, etc. Well, the kitchen sink was in a bad way, like the rest of that matchbox trailer. It had a slow leak underneath where the pipes joined the base. Being lazy pot heads, it was fixed by the boys with some expanding spray foam. Anything that got past the foam went into a dutch oven style pan at the base of the sink in the cabinet enclosure. Now, if you think they were going to empty that shiat, guess again. It was up to ole Zoso and his OCD shit's-gotta-be-clean tendencies to empty that pan. O.M.F.G. I don't know what all lived as a scum skim on the top of that water, but the fuckin' CDC could have quarantined it and studied it.

Runners up: friend in college left some Mexican food in the way, way back of teh fridge. It got hidden/covered up and became this ghost smell that was everywhere BUT the fuckin' fridge. We found it, wrapped in foil, over a month later. Same friend didn't like doing dishes, so he would pile weeks' worth in the sink. Sink got clogged...water turned black...holy Hey-sus Chrees-to!

Old Post Yesterday 23:37  United States
Click Here to See the Profile for Zoso Click here to Send Zoso a Private Message Add Zoso to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Innocence Lost
Senior tranceaddict

Oh man i just remembered the boys highschool gymnasium lockeroom, holy shit.

Old Post Yesterday 23:39  United States
Click Here to See the Profile for Innocence Lost Click here to Send Innocence Lost a Private Message Add Innocence Lost to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
meriter
Supreme tranceaddict

one of those grease dumpsters with the lid left open in 90 degree heat

Old Post Yesterday 23:47 
Click Here to See the Profile for meriter Click here to Send meriter a Private Message Add meriter to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Zoso
Theirs not to reason why

quote:
Originally posted by meriter
one of those grease dumpsters with the lid left open in 90 degree heat

Ugh, I imagine that is pretty bad. We left some raw chicken scraps in some grocery sacks once, which then sat in the larger trash bin for collection. It was a week later when it was time to roll that sucker to the curb. It was also August. As soon as I rolled the bin, it disturbed 'the odor'. That was pretty sickening.

Old Post Today 00:34  United States
Click Here to See the Profile for Zoso Click here to Send Zoso a Private Message Add Zoso to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Silky Johnson
Reach for the sky, Honky!

Rotting wounds. Necrotic bowels. Impending death.

I win.

Old Post Today 01:02 
Click Here to See the Profile for Silky Johnson Click here to Send Silky Johnson a Private Message Add Silky Johnson to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Silky Johnson

And yeah Frenchie's feet smelled pretty fuckin bad. Definitely not your regular foot door. Ughh.

Old Post Today 01:03 
Click Here to See the Profile for Silky Johnson Click here to Send Silky Johnson a Private Message Add Silky Johnson to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Zoso
Theirs not to reason why

quote:
Originally posted by Silky Johnson
Rotting wounds. Necrotic bowels. Impending death.

I win.

Damnit, nurses should be disqualified! I got to hear a "30 minute digital rectal stimulation" story from the wife this week.

Old Post Today 01:03  United States
Silky Johnson

Old Post Today 01:05 
Zoso
Theirs not to reason why

Worm Popper

And it did not involve me OR the pool boy.

Old Post Today 01:11  United States

TranceAddict Forums > Main Forums > Chill Out Room > what's the worst odor you've ever smelled?
Post New Thread    Post A Reply

Pages (2): [1] 2 »  
Last Thread   Next Thread
Show Printable Version | Subscribe to this Thread