Become a part of the TranceAddict community!Frequently Asked Questions - Please read this if you haven'tSearch the forums
TranceAddict Forums > Main Forums > Chill Out Room > Friday 61
Pages (2): [1] 2 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread    Post A Reply
Zoso
Cancer sandwich

Friday 61

Getting close to a 69, ya'll. So, what so you, wh00r3s of COR? You got weekend plans? We got rain last night, so I get to mow again. I imagine most of the weekend will be spent in spirited debate about the UK exit, amirite?

Old Post Jun-24-2016 13:20  United States
Click Here to See the Profile for Zoso Click here to Send Zoso a Private Message Add Zoso to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Silky Johnson
Cvnt F^ce

My first weekend back to work in 5 weeks! Glad for it actually, having fun every weekend is exhausting. Need the normalcy.

Old Post Jun-24-2016 14:29 
Click Here to See the Profile for Silky Johnson Click here to Send Silky Johnson a Private Message Add Silky Johnson to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Zoso
Cancer sandwich

quote:
Originally posted by Silky Johnson
My first weekend back to work in 5 weeks! Glad for it actually, having fun every weekend is exhausting. Need the normalcy.

LOL, 5 weeks, holy shit. You must be one of them thar "French Canadians". Don't the French generally only have to work 9 months a year? I have so many usernames/logins for work-related programs/sites, I have to use a password manager program to keep them all straight. The last time I looked, I had 70 user/pw entries for work in the pw database. If I took 5 weeks off, I don't think I'd remember 2 out of 70. But...I am old.

Old Post Jun-24-2016 14:42  United States
Click Here to See the Profile for Zoso Click here to Send Zoso a Private Message Add Zoso to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Trance-M
Since 1994 tranceaddict

Euro 2016 now really starts. I guess I hope Belgium does well.

Brexit of course is all over the news. GB clearly is divided between north and south.

Lot of damage in my area as a supercell hit us last night. About 50 km from here ice-balls with the size of tennis-balls came down.
We were lucky.

Free download (wav): Lisaya - Subliminal , click here

Old Post Jun-24-2016 15:42  Netherlands
Click Here to See the Profile for Trance-M Click here to Send Trance-M a Private Message Add Trance-M to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Silky Johnson
Cvnt F^ce

quote:
Originally posted by Zoso
LOL, 5 weeks, holy shit. You must be one of them thar "French Canadians". Don't the French generally only have to work 9 months a year? I have so many usernames/logins for work-related programs/sites, I have to use a password manager program to keep them all straight. The last time I looked, I had 70 user/pw entries for work in the pw database. If I took 5 weeks off, I don't think I'd remember 2 out of 70. But...I am old.

Lol! Well normally I work every other weekend. But I've booked time off to PARTAYYY. I only work one weekend in both July and August, too.

Old Post Jun-24-2016 16:50 
Click Here to See the Profile for Silky Johnson Click here to Send Silky Johnson a Private Message Add Silky Johnson to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Zoso
Cancer sandwich

quote:
Lol! Well normally I work every other weekend. But I've booked time off to PARTAYYY. I only work one weekend in both July and August, too.

With you being so super preggers and all, you really should avoid all that PARTAYYYing, JP. Let planetaryplayer pick up your slack.

Old Post Jun-24-2016 16:59  United States
Silky Johnson
Cvnt F^ce

Wtf I ain't pregnant yet! We haven't started trying. That's why I'm getting my gatdamn party on.

Old Post Jun-24-2016 17:09 
Zoso
Cancer sandwich

quote:
Wtf I ain't pregnant yet! We haven't started trying. That's why I'm getting my gatdamn party on.

Just being facetious. I thought I saw some joking in another thread about it.

Old Post Jun-24-2016 17:11  United States
Silky Johnson
Cvnt F^ce

Yeah, just plotting for next year and what I may potentially miss out on, lol.

Old Post Jun-24-2016 17:12 
Mr.Mystery
Rebooting, please wait

Midsummer's night party in Finland. Barbecue, wine, beer and sauna by the lakeside.

Old Post Jun-24-2016 17:54  Finland
Click Here to See the Profile for Mr.Mystery Click here to Send Mr.Mystery a Private Message Add Mr.Mystery to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Zoso
Cancer sandwich

quote:
Originally posted by Mr.Mystery
Midsummer's night party in Finland. Barbecue, wine, beer and sauna by the lakeside.

Can you fly me over in time?

Old Post Jun-24-2016 18:12  United States
Mr.Mystery
Rebooting, please wait

You've got about 30 mins before the smoked pork is done.

I also just found a radio channel that only plays cheesy nineties eurodance.

Old Post Jun-24-2016 18:14  Finland
Click Here to See the Profile for Mr.Mystery Click here to Send Mr.Mystery a Private Message Add Mr.Mystery to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message

TranceAddict Forums > Main Forums > Chill Out Room > Friday 61
Post New Thread    Post A Reply

Pages (2): [1] 2 »  
Last Thread   Next Thread
Show Printable Version | Subscribe to this Thread