Become a part of the TranceAddict community! Frequently Asked Questions - Please read this if you haven'tSearch the forums
tranceaddict Forums > Main Forums > Chill Out Room > Retired TA's?
Pages (8): [1] 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread    Post A Reply
bamski
vielen dank

Retired TA's?

I've been gone for quite a while and obviously I have no idea what's happened here since then. Nice to see there's still so many familiar peeps left, but I'm wondering how many of the 'older' regulars (registered before something like 2008), have stopped posting? At least almost if not completely.

Is Ian still around? Nate (omega_blue)? XaNaX never came back? bas?

Please fill me in if any names come to mind, and if you're gonna obliterate me for making a stupid thread feel free.

Yours truly, Sweet Prince of Lung-Damage.

Old Post Jul-25-2014 14:32 
Click Here to See the Profile for bamski Click here to Send bamski a Private Message Add bamski to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Halcyon+On+On
Liebchen

None of those people have posted for a long while, if that answers your question...

Old Post Jul-25-2014 14:48 
Click Here to See the Profile for Halcyon+On+On Click here to Send Halcyon+On+On a Private Message Add Halcyon+On+On to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Vector A
Supreme tranceaddict

inconspicuous
zild
lucid
slylee
theresa
nefardec

All gone now.

Arbiter seems to be basically gone as well.

Old Post Jul-25-2014 15:16  United States
Click Here to See the Profile for Vector A Click here to Send Vector A a Private Message Add Vector A to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Halcyon+On+On
Liebchen

Half those people were mean'd outta here

Entropy has also rather taken hold since Ygrene left us like a handsome stranger in the night!

Old Post Jul-25-2014 15:22 
Click Here to See the Profile for Halcyon+On+On Click here to Send Halcyon+On+On a Private Message Add Halcyon+On+On to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Scoops
4 bags deep

HighMay....

I miss that guy

[QUOTE=thisisyumpop]I am a Wealth Management Advisor accused of selling and partying on a public forum where the NYPD street crimes and drug units read threads to get info on parties to shut down. This is not some bumblefuck hood, it is very serious. They could get my ip and investigate me over a lie. I could lose my entire career. The people on ta that know this are serious, this is too much[/quote]

Old Post Jul-25-2014 15:38 
Click Here to See the Profile for Scoops Click here to Send Scoops a Private Message Add Scoops to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
wotyzoid
it's not house

welcome back

december
une promenade dans le parc
nancy

Old Post Jul-25-2014 16:47  Brazil
Click Here to See the Profile for wotyzoid Click here to Send wotyzoid a Private Message Add wotyzoid to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
bamski
vielen dank

ba-dumm tss

slylee left before me, good show

Where does one go for Vana mixes? Please tell me he still posts them somewhere, would be a real shame if not.

lol zild, mr sunshine. Fuck he was scary when I was a noob

What's purple's alt d'jour?

Old Post Jul-25-2014 16:57 
Click Here to See the Profile for bamski Click here to Send bamski a Private Message Add bamski to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Halcyon+On+On
Liebchen

Avana Vana was discussed in this thread just last week:

http://www.tranceaddict.com/forums/...6&#.U9J_h_lSaos

Old Post Jul-25-2014 17:03 
bamski
vielen dank

quote:
Originally posted by Halcyon+On+On
Avana Vana was discussed in this thread just last week:

http://www.tranceaddict.com/forums/...6&#.U9J_h_lSaos

Nice one, thanks. I had no idea about this he/she meltdown etc. Hope she's doing alright.

Old Post Jul-25-2014 17:22 
Halcyon+On+On
Liebchen

It was years ago, but I really wouldn't characterize it as a "meltdown"- not compared to some for real flip-outs we have seen here across the Ages. We'll call it a conscious uncoupling from the website!

Old Post Jul-25-2014 18:05 
Jon_Snow
tranceaddict in training

quote:
Originally posted by bamski
ba-dumm tss

Where does one go for Vana mixes? Please tell me he still posts them somewhere, would be a real shame if not.

HE

Old Post Jul-25-2014 18:07  England
Click Here to See the Profile for Jon_Snow Click here to Send Jon_Snow a Private Message Add Jon_Snow to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
bamski
vielen dank

Bring back jastiC!

and radagast!

What, Jon Snuh?

Old Post Jul-25-2014 18:23 

tranceaddict Forums > Main Forums > Chill Out Room > Retired TA's?
Post New Thread    Post A Reply

Pages (8): [1] 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 »  
Last Thread   Next Thread
Show Printable Version | Email this Page | Subscribe to this Thread