Become a part of the TranceAddict community! Frequently Asked Questions - Please read this if you haven'tSearch the forums
tranceaddict Forums > Local Scene Info / Discussion / EDM Event Listings > USA > USA - New York > BPM Line up released
  Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread    Post A Reply
ReenTeenTeen
Space Kadet

BPM Line up released

well, like i was saying, here is my reason to scip Marco

NYTA #1 F.I.L.F.
quote:
Originally posted by euphoria
I will ban you
"Our music has no limit to it boundaries nor is there a difference in genre to identify it but as a work of art." - ReenTeenTeen
quote:
Originally posted by djquick83
They got K in Kansas son. ... Its called the KKK. BWHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAA

RTT=GENIOUS <3

Old Post Oct-08-2012 13:38 
Click Here to See the Profile for ReenTeenTeen Click here to Send ReenTeenTeen a Private Message Add ReenTeenTeen to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Neonbeats
Supreme tranceaddict

Yeah, save the 300 you would spend that night and you're like half way there affording BPM...

Old Post Oct-08-2012 14:24  United States
Click Here to See the Profile for Neonbeats Click here to Send Neonbeats a Private Message Add Neonbeats to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
phoenixBEBE
rainbows abound 7-5-13

Location: 2012. Everything changes after this year :) <3 so can't wait.

def thinking about attending BPM for the very first time. its time to travel moarrrrrr

Old Post Oct-08-2012 14:31  United States
Click Here to See the Profile for phoenixBEBE Click here to Send phoenixBEBE a Private Message Add phoenixBEBE to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
edubbz
never turn into a pumpkin

Keep in mind, that's only phase 1

Old Post Oct-08-2012 14:40  Colombia
Click Here to See the Profile for edubbz Click here to Send edubbz a Private Message Add edubbz to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Neonbeats
Supreme tranceaddict

I keep thinking its like 6 months away when it's really less than 3. I just locked up my condo, but a lot of shit is selling out so if you wanna go you should giddy up. Pretty cheap though....like $1200 for a condo that sleeps 4-6

Old Post Oct-08-2012 15:25  United States
Click Here to See the Profile for Neonbeats Click here to Send Neonbeats a Private Message Add Neonbeats to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
edubbz

what dates you going? and where you staying?

i'm still looking around, not 100% this is happening now. i was looking at the 3-15..my homegrl says she has room in her condo which sleeps up to 8 and its $400/nt, which isn't bad at all. airfare is still at its low, so there's still room but def not for too long (it was around nov, last year, that shit began sky-rocketing).

Old Post Oct-08-2012 16:42  Colombia
Click Here to See the Profile for edubbz Click here to Send edubbz a Private Message Add edubbz to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Neonbeats
Supreme tranceaddict

quote:
Originally posted by edubbz
what dates you going? and where you staying?

i'm still looking around, not 100% this is happening now. i was looking at the 3-15..my homegrl says she has room in her condo which sleeps up to 8 and its $400/nt, which isn't bad at all. airfare is still at its low, so there's still room but def not for too long (it was around nov, last year, that shit began sky-rocketing).

Just going for a week, Sunday to Sunday. Staying 2 blocks off 5th ave.

Flights are still in the 400 range I think.

Old Post Oct-08-2012 16:47  United States
Armitage350
Supreme tranceaddict

Holy carp I didn't realize how long this festival was until people started talking dates!

Old Post Oct-09-2012 13:59  United States
Click Here to See the Profile for Armitage350 Click here to Send Armitage350 a Private Message Add Armitage350 to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
ReenTeenTeen
Space Kadet

my friends build a resort there and just had a baby. I think I got reasons to visit.

oh yeah, that line up & the ammount of days is just beyond any awesome

NYTA #1 F.I.L.F.
quote:
I will ban you
"Our music has no limit to it boundaries nor is there a difference in genre to identify it but as a work of art." - ReenTeenTeen
quote:

RTT=GENIOUS <3

Old Post Oct-09-2012 14:27 
Click Here to See the Profile for ReenTeenTeen Click here to Send ReenTeenTeen a Private Message Add ReenTeenTeen to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
edubbz

quote:
Originally posted by Armitage350
Holy carp I didn't realize how long this festival was until people started talking dates!

The dates are on the flyer, all you had to do was look

Built a resort? Had a baby? Niice

Old Post Oct-09-2012 15:00  Colombia
ReenTeenTeen
Space Kadet

quote:
Originally posted by edubbz
Built a resort? Had a baby? Niice

falks behind pink ele...inc
they put one up there as i'm sure you might know

NYTA #1 F.I.L.F.
quote:
I will ban you
quote:

RTT=GENIOUS <3

Old Post Oct-09-2012 15:09 

tranceaddict Forums > Local Scene Info / Discussion / EDM Event Listings > USA > USA - New York > BPM Line up released
Post New Thread    Post A Reply

Last Thread   Next Thread
Show Printable Version | Email this Page | Subscribe to this Thread