Become a part of the TranceAddict community!Frequently Asked Questions - Please read this if you haven'tSearch the forums
TranceAddict Forums > Local Scene Info / Discussion / EDM Event Listings > USA > USA - Florida > markus b2b danny tenaglia wmc..what happened?
Pages (3): [1] 2 3 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread    Post A Reply
modthispny
Supreme tranceaddict

markus b2b danny tenaglia wmc..what happened?

when markus first announced that he would be doing a surprise b2b during wmc, you could really sense his excitement...but then that was it, no other social media posts about it and it seems like the b2b with danny tenaglia came and gone with no reviews or anything; seemed like it didn't even happen.i read some tweets that they only played a few songs and that was it. was anybody there at space? curious what happened as i was looking forward to it being recorded. :-/

Last edited by modthispny on Apr-08-2015 at 05:43

Old Post Apr-08-2015 05:36  United States
Click Here to See the Profile for modthispny Click here to Send modthispny a Private Message Add modthispny to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Scoops
4 bags deep

wasn't there but one thing is for sure....

DT would never allow anything to be recorded that he is involved in

[QUOTE=thisisyumpop]I am a Wealth Management Advisor accused of selling and partying on a public forum where the NYPD street crimes and drug units read threads to get info on parties to shut down. This is not some bumblefuck hood, it is very serious. They could get my ip and investigate me over a lie. I could lose my entire career. The people on ta that know this are serious, this is too much[/quote]

Old Post Apr-08-2015 13:00 
Click Here to See the Profile for Scoops Click here to Send Scoops a Private Message Add Scoops to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
LSG
tranceaddict

Markus played one track (Vibe went downhill) and that was it, he left after that (he also looked mad nervous).

DT was playing a wicked intense trippy afterhour Techno set and then Markus comes on with some old played out Tech Trance track and killed the vibe for 10 minutes. I don't know what he was thiking, he should have been more prepared cause DT brings his fucking A-Game to WMC!

Old Post Apr-08-2015 17:58  United States
Click Here to See the Profile for LSG Click here to Send LSG a Private Message Add LSG to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Scoops
4 bags deep

that's odd ....

considering Markus's arsenal of tracks....one would think he would know what to play with DT....

[QUOTE=thisisyumpop]I am a Wealth Management Advisor accused of selling and partying on a public forum where the NYPD street crimes and drug units read threads to get info on parties to shut down. This is not some bumblefuck hood, it is very serious. They could get my ip and investigate me over a lie. I could lose my entire career. The people on ta that know this are serious, this is too much[/quote]

Old Post Apr-08-2015 18:02 
Click Here to See the Profile for Scoops Click here to Send Scoops a Private Message Add Scoops to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
LSG
tranceaddict

quote:
Originally posted by Scoops
that's odd ....

considering Markus's arsenal of tracks....one would think he would know what to play with DT....

Scoops, he was def not prepared for this, Danny was on a crazy journey and I don't see many DJ's that could hang with him on that night. I haven't heard Danny play this fucking wicked in years! His set was killer!

Old Post Apr-08-2015 18:04  United States
Click Here to See the Profile for LSG Click here to Send LSG a Private Message Add LSG to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
KiNeTiC ENeRgY
t3cHn0_OnLeE

quote:
Originally posted by LSG
Markus played one track (Vibe went downhill) and that was it, he left after that (he also looked mad nervous).

DT was playing a wicked intense trippy afterhour Techno set and then Markus comes on with some old played out Tech Trance track and killed the vibe for 10 minutes. I don't know what he was thiking, he should have been more prepared cause DT brings his fucking A-Game to WMC!

That was my thinking as soon as I saw this was announced. Who the hell would book these 2? DT is on another level. The Markus from 10 years ago could've pulled it off, but not now. Too much Armin influence

Old Post Apr-08-2015 23:30  United States
Click Here to See the Profile for KiNeTiC ENeRgY Click here to Send KiNeTiC ENeRgY a Private Message Add KiNeTiC ENeRgY to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
modthispny
Supreme tranceaddict

quote:
Originally posted by LSG

oh ok, so markus went to the room DT was at and not vice versa.

thanks for the info!!

Old Post Apr-09-2015 01:38  United States
Click Here to See the Profile for modthispny Click here to Send modthispny a Private Message Add modthispny to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Innocence Lost
The Dark Before The Dawn

Word is DT is markus greatest influence from back in the day.

Paulino - Rouge City (Original Mix) [Saturn3] on Beatport, Click Here.

Old Post Apr-09-2015 02:55  United States
Click Here to See the Profile for Innocence Lost Click here to Send Innocence Lost a Private Message Add Innocence Lost to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Carpe Noctum
tranceaddict

quote:
Originally posted by LSG

Please tell me you know which "old played out Tech Trance" track he played. I am very curious and also very shocked at your opinion. I would have assumed that Markus would have brought some "dirty rabbit hole" tracks. If anyone has witnessed any recent marathon set of his, you know what I mean. When he gets into his last few hours, he throws in some really dark and nasty tracks. To think that Markus "killed the vibe" is kind of ridiculous, unless he was truly a fool that night. In fact, I heard that the reason why Markus played such a short period was because DT wanted to "have all the spotlight," according to a DJ who was actually behind the scenes.

Old Post Apr-10-2015 05:25  United States
Click Here to See the Profile for Carpe Noctum Click here to Send Carpe Noctum a Private Message Add Carpe Noctum to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
HALO555
Supreme tranceaddict

Was this at Space ?

Old Post Apr-10-2015 05:28  United States
Click Here to See the Profile for HALO555 Click Here to Email HALO555 Click here to Send HALO555 a Private Message Add HALO555 to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
modthispny
Supreme tranceaddict

quote:
Originally posted by Carpe Noctum
Please tell me you know which "old played out Tech Trance" track he played. I am very curious and also very shocked at your opinion. I would have assumed that Markus would have brought some "dirty rabbit hole" tracks. If anyone has witnessed any recent marathon set of his, you know what I mean. When he gets into his last few hours, he throws in some really dark and nasty tracks. To think that Markus "killed the vibe" is kind of ridiculous, unless he was truly a fool that night. In fact, I heard that the reason why Markus played such a short period was because DT wanted to "have all the spotlight," according to a DJ who was actually behind the scenes.

yea who knows what the real reason is.

and curious about that track as well.

Old Post Apr-10-2015 06:41  United States
HALO555
Supreme tranceaddict

If this is about his set at space where he replaced deep dish on the terrace for the el row party, Age of Love was played. I don't know if Markus was around for that but I have heard Danny Age of Love before.

Old Post Apr-10-2015 07:00  United States
Click Here to See the Profile for HALO555 Click Here to Email HALO555 Click here to Send HALO555 a Private Message Add HALO555 to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message

TranceAddict Forums > Local Scene Info / Discussion / EDM Event Listings > USA > USA - Florida > markus b2b danny tenaglia wmc..what happened?
Post New Thread    Post A Reply

Pages (3): [1] 2 3 »  
Last Thread   Next Thread
Show Printable Version | Subscribe to this Thread