Become a part of the TranceAddict community! Frequently Asked Questions - Please read this if you haven'tSearch the forums
TranceAddict Forums > Local Scene Info / Discussion / EDM Event Listings > USA > USA - Florida > hawtin incident
Pages (2): [1] 2 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread    Post A Reply
PatMcGroin
lost

Question hawtin incident

most of us have prob seen this already but what are the flta thoughts on this?

Old Post Dec-01-2014 17:17  Germany
Click Here to See the Profile for PatMcGroin Click here to Send PatMcGroin a Private Message Add PatMcGroin to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Donnie Gryphon

this is just bad. I don't care who you are you don't do that. Have your road manager say something to the girl.

Why the hell wasn't that monitor strapped down anyways.

Old Post Dec-01-2014 17:46 
Click Here to See the Profile for Donnie Gryphon Click here to Send Donnie Gryphon a Private Message Add Donnie Gryphon to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Nerologic
Reduce Reuse & Recycle

He gets ruthless with chicks that are stage hogs, especially when he's been drinking and playing. He threw my friends g/f's cell phone into the crowd once in LA, luckily someone caught it and gave it back to us. Soon after I found a video where he keeps throwing some chicks shoe in the crowd at a big festival. Where's his tour manager to stop all these chicks stage hogging and make Richie look like less of an asshole than he really is.

On his defense, I have been around him countless times at shows all over the US. He's normally, really cool at shows sober. It's only when he's messed up on something and annoyed when he starts acting up.

And now I know why they have this sign up at the events, NO EVIDENCE!! Hahah

Old Post Dec-01-2014 17:54  United States
Click Here to See the Profile for Nerologic Click here to Send Nerologic a Private Message Visit Nerologic's homepage! Add Nerologic to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Nerologic
Reduce Reuse & Recycle

quote:
Originally posted by Donnie Gryphon

Why the hell wasn't that monitor strapped down anyways.

Because most djs don't do this type of shit, I have been to hundreds of shows and have seen monitors just like that not strapped down.

Old Post Dec-01-2014 17:56  United States
Click Here to See the Profile for Nerologic Click here to Send Nerologic a Private Message Visit Nerologic's homepage! Add Nerologic to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Donnie Gryphon

quote:
Originally posted by Nerologic
Because most djs don't do this type of shit, I have been to hundreds of shows and have seen monitors just like that not strapped down.

on rigs like there is a ton of bass coming and very easy to bounce that speaker off. I've had rigs like that and they've always been strapped down. You can't have a monitor sitting on top of sub stacks

Old Post Dec-01-2014 18:06 
Click Here to See the Profile for Donnie Gryphon Click here to Send Donnie Gryphon a Private Message Add Donnie Gryphon to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Nerologic
Reduce Reuse & Recycle

I know what you mean, but a lot of the time it's just a monitor and no sub underneath. If it is a sub, then it should have been strapped.

Old Post Dec-01-2014 18:43  United States
KiNeTiC ENeRgY
t3cHn0_OnLeE

He's looking trashed for sure. Big grin on his face right after too. I don't think he intended it to fall over like that, but as trashed as he was it didn't seem like he noticed.

Old Post Dec-02-2014 00:39  United States
Click Here to See the Profile for KiNeTiC ENeRgY Click here to Send KiNeTiC ENeRgY a Private Message Add KiNeTiC ENeRgY to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Faceplant
Supreme tranceaddict

If that was my lady 1 of 2 things would have happened. I would have attempted to attack him and probably end up getting my ass beat by the posse and security.. Or 2. Lawsuit. I want 1 million... But I'll settle for 5k!!!!

Old Post Dec-02-2014 21:53  United States
Click Here to See the Profile for Faceplant Click here to Send Faceplant a Private Message Add Faceplant to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Innocence Lost
Supreme tranceaddict

I'm with faceplant on this one, I'm not the violent type so I'd def settle for some doe.

Old Post Dec-02-2014 21:58  United States
Click Here to See the Profile for Innocence Lost Click here to Send Innocence Lost a Private Message Add Innocence Lost to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Donnie Gryphon

quote:
Originally posted by Faceplant
If that was my lady 1 of 2 things would have happened. I would have attempted to attack him and probably end up getting my ass beat by the posse and security.. Or 2. Lawsuit. I want 1 million... But I'll settle for 5k!!!!

I would of asked for opening slots for him all year with all expenses paid and a 5k booking fee. If the answer was no I'm suing the venue, timewarp, hawtin and whoever else is on the lease document

Old Post Dec-02-2014 21:59 
Innocence Lost
Supreme tranceaddict

Eh yeah that woman should take advantage since everything is on vid.

Old Post Dec-02-2014 22:15  United States
Click Here to See the Profile for Innocence Lost Click here to Send Innocence Lost a Private Message Add Innocence Lost to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Donnie Gryphon

It is the good ole US of A where you can sue for coffee being to hot, let alone someone shoving a 80lbs speaker on you

Old Post Dec-02-2014 22:27 

TranceAddict Forums > Local Scene Info / Discussion / EDM Event Listings > USA > USA - Florida > hawtin incident
Post New Thread    Post A Reply

Pages (2): [1] 2 »  
Last Thread   Next Thread
Show Printable Version | Subscribe to this Thread