Become a part of the TranceAddict community! Frequently Asked Questions - Please read this if you haven'tSearch the forums
tranceaddict Forums > Local Scene Info / Discussion / EDM Event Listings > USA > USA - Florida > anybody ever been to burning man?
  Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread    Post A Reply
Faceplant
Supreme tranceaddict

anybody ever been to burning man?

as the title states. I been curious bout this festival for a couple years. Seems like it's the essence of a festival, usually amazing music like thug******, tennis, blondish ect, super cool structure and i highly doubt anybody but true music lovers would go to a festival in the middle of a desert

how does transportation work, sleeping arrangements ect?

Old Post Mar-26-2014 01:35  United States
Click Here to See the Profile for Faceplant Click here to Send Faceplant a Private Message Add Faceplant to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
KiNeTiC ENeRgY
t3cHn0_OnLeE

I was going to go this year but I won't be able to get away from work long enough due to other trips I'm taking.

If you have the chance you should definitely go. Best bet is to get yourself an SUV, a bunch of friends and buy some nice camping equipment, food, and have a blast. I also recommend you get some bikes for everyone so you can get around to all the awesome stuff going on. There's nothing else like it.

There's plenty of "burner" guides on youtube to get you up to speed as well.

Old Post Mar-26-2014 17:20  United States
Click Here to See the Profile for KiNeTiC ENeRgY Click here to Send KiNeTiC ENeRgY a Private Message Add KiNeTiC ENeRgY to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
KiNeTiC ENeRgY
t3cHn0_OnLeE

Oh yea...this is your view most of the time

Old Post Mar-27-2014 03:13  United States
Click Here to See the Profile for KiNeTiC ENeRgY Click here to Send KiNeTiC ENeRgY a Private Message Add KiNeTiC ENeRgY to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
PaULiN0
DJ Hungry/Elite DJ Brute

This event looks really interesting and I hear its more of an art themed kind of thing.

I wonder what goes on in the temple at night? orgies jk.

<--Click

Last edited by PaULiN0 on Aug-27-2014 at 06:29

Old Post Aug-27-2014 06:20  United States
Click Here to See the Profile for PaULiN0 Click here to Send PaULiN0 a Private Message Add PaULiN0 to your buddy list PaULiN0 is online now Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
gimmebeatz
JP Addict

quote:
Originally posted by PaULiN0
This event looks really interesting and I hear its more of an art themed kind of thing.

I wonder what goes on in the temple at night? orgies jk.

you may not be far off from the orgies. there is a tent at BM strictly for that.

Old Post Aug-27-2014 16:31  United States
Click Here to See the Profile for gimmebeatz Click here to Send gimmebeatz a Private Message Add gimmebeatz to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
OrangestO
Supreme tranceaddict

I know someone who has been. He said it's beyond nuts.

I've been tuning in here and there on the live stream.

Fuck EDC being our generation's Woodstock. This shit is it! And I see it growing a lot in the future.

I hope to attend someday.

Old Post Aug-27-2014 19:21 
Click Here to See the Profile for OrangestO Click here to Send OrangestO a Private Message Add OrangestO to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
PaULiN0
DJ Hungry/Elite DJ Brute

Smoking ..umm..something

quote:
Originally posted by gimmebeatz
you may not be far off from the orgies. there is a tent at BM strictly for that.

Interesting.

Not for me tho.

<--Click

Last edited by PaULiN0 on Aug-28-2014 at 03:12

Old Post Aug-28-2014 02:51  United States
Click Here to See the Profile for PaULiN0 Click here to Send PaULiN0 a Private Message Add PaULiN0 to your buddy list PaULiN0 is online now Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
PaULiN0
DJ Hungry/Elite DJ Brute

Fav recent burning man set so far. Post yours.

<--Click

Old Post Sep-05-2014 22:51  United States
OrangestO
Supreme tranceaddict

I'm waiting for the Warren/Cattaneo set to be posted online. Nick promised it..

Old Post Sep-06-2014 15:38 
Click Here to See the Profile for OrangestO Click here to Send OrangestO a Private Message Add OrangestO to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
PaULiN0
DJ Hungry/Elite DJ Brute

Aye add me to the waiting list.

<--Click

Old Post Sep-06-2014 16:43  United States
chillenandy321
PARTY!! 8-)

CHUS+CEBALLOS put up a cool video from their Burning Man experience the other day on FB..

Old Post Sep-07-2014 02:19  United States
Click Here to See the Profile for chillenandy321 Click here to Send chillenandy321 a Private Message Visit chillenandy321's homepage! Add chillenandy321 to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message

tranceaddict Forums > Local Scene Info / Discussion / EDM Event Listings > USA > USA - Florida > anybody ever been to burning man?
Post New Thread    Post A Reply

Last Thread   Next Thread
Show Printable Version | Subscribe to this Thread