Become a part of the TranceAddict community!Frequently Asked Questions - Please read this if you haven'tSearch the forums
TranceAddict Forums > Local Scene Info / Discussion / EDM Event Listings > USA > USA - Florida > Where are the day parties
  Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread    Post A Reply
Faceplant
Supreme tranceaddict

Where are the day parties

No plot on a boat this summer? Hit 3 of then last year and had an amazing time on all of them. Any other day parties going down on Saturdays in Miami this summer?

Old Post Jun-19-2015 16:31  United States
Click Here to See the Profile for Faceplant Click here to Send Faceplant a Private Message Add Faceplant to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Donnie Gryphon

Re: Where are the day parties

quote:
Originally posted by Faceplant
No plot on a boat this summer? Hit 3 of then last year and had an amazing time on all of them. Any other day parties going down on Saturdays in Miami this summer?

We just had that 2 weeks ago. Julian Perez. Next one coming up in July. We've been doing Steam parties, ice palace, pool parties. I don't post them because half the time nobody gives two shits on here. they just float to the bottom. We just did Secret Garden outside all day and night at Toejam Backlot. We have Secret Garden happening again in July outside. I'm literally throwing 4 different day parties.

We have Miguel Migs July 5th Pool Party in Lauderdale, we have a beach party right on the sand this Saturday in Lauderdale.

Old Post Jun-19-2015 16:57 
Click Here to See the Profile for Donnie Gryphon Click here to Send Donnie Gryphon a Private Message Add Donnie Gryphon to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Faceplant
Supreme tranceaddict

Cool please post the next secret garden party. I'm the only modern looser without facebook so it's hard for me to keep up

Last edited by Faceplant on Jun-19-2015 at 17:08

Old Post Jun-19-2015 17:02  United States
Click Here to See the Profile for Faceplant Click here to Send Faceplant a Private Message Add Faceplant to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
KiNeTiC ENeRgY
t3cHn0_OnLeE

quote:
Cool please post the next secret garden party. I'm the only modern looser without facebook so it's hard for me to keep up

I have it but I hate fb as well. And Plus mutha fukin 1 we need another boat party.

Old Post Jun-19-2015 19:26  United States
Click Here to See the Profile for KiNeTiC ENeRgY Click here to Send KiNeTiC ENeRgY a Private Message Add KiNeTiC ENeRgY to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Faceplant
Supreme tranceaddict

Scissor and thread the re run!!!! Run with the idea!!!

Old Post Jun-20-2015 00:56  United States
maddhatterradio
Supreme tranceaddict

quote:
Originally posted by Donnie Gryphon
We just had that 2 weeks ago. Julian Perez. Next one coming up in July. We've been doing Steam parties, ice palace, pool parties. I don't post them because half the time nobody gives two shits on here. they just float to the bottom. We just did Secret Garden outside all day and night at Toejam Backlot. We have Secret Garden happening again in July outside. I'm literally throwing 4 different day parties.

We have Miguel Migs July 5th Pool Party in Lauderdale, we have a beach party right on the sand this Saturday in Lauderdale.

Donnie anything on July 3rd→8th in Ft Lauderdale or Miami? I see the Migel Migs...anything else happening? I'll be down visiting at that time. Thanks Hagen

Old Post Jun-23-2015 05:46  United States
Click Here to See the Profile for maddhatterradio Click Here to Email maddhatterradio Click here to Send maddhatterradio a Private Message Add maddhatterradio to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Donnie Gryphon

quote:

July 11th Secret Garden Location TBA. Minimax going back to their roots and making pop up jams again.

@Maddhatterradio
July 3rd
Nick Warren at Treehouse

July 4th
Independance at Nikki
Lake People at Do Not Sit
Three at Pickle
Barem at Treehouse
Harry Romero at ShoreClub

July 5th Miguel Migs Lauderdale Bahia Mar

Sunday Social Pool Party July 19th
Next boat party is in July
Castaway Island Party once a month as well.

So much good shit. Resident Advisor is your friend.

Old Post Jun-24-2015 16:24 
Click Here to See the Profile for Donnie Gryphon Click here to Send Donnie Gryphon a Private Message Add Donnie Gryphon to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Donnie Gryphon

This is happening this weekend as well.

Malibu Rum Beach House. RSVP here.

I know Lazaro Casanova is playing not sure who else.

RSVP HERE

Old Post Jun-24-2015 16:28 

TranceAddict Forums > Local Scene Info / Discussion / EDM Event Listings > USA > USA - Florida > Where are the day parties
Post New Thread    Post A Reply

Last Thread   Next Thread
Show Printable Version | Subscribe to this Thread