Become a part of the TranceAddict community! Frequently Asked Questions - Please read this if you haven'tSearch the forums
TranceAddict Forums > Local Scene Info / Discussion / EDM Event Listings > USA > USA - Florida > Don't Forget to Vote, Florida! (Amendment 2)
  Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread    Post A Reply
OrangestO
less phone, more dance

Don't Forget to Vote, Florida! (Amendment 2)

Rick Scott, Charlie Crist -- whatever.

But we need 60+ to approve this legislation.

http://ballotpedia.org/Florida_Righ...ndment_2_(2014)

Won't happen if you're too busy sitting on your couch playing video games

Seriously, though. People bitch about shit but then don't step up when there's something like this on the table.

And those who oppose it are regular voters, so they'll definitely be out there.

I don't usually vote, but I'll be there for this one. You should too!

Old Post Oct-08-2014 19:10 
Click Here to See the Profile for OrangestO Click here to Send OrangestO a Private Message Add OrangestO to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
ucforange
fuck pretentiousness

Yup, just updated my voter registration address so I can vote!

Depending upon what poll or news article you read, there's all sorts of predicted voting outcomes.

I saw an article in the Washington Post that said only 51 percent of voters are going to vote "yes" while another article from another news agency said 88% of voters support the bill.

The important thing is to actually vote. Time to get Florida out of the stone age.

Old Post Oct-08-2014 20:57 
Click Here to See the Profile for ucforange Click here to Send ucforange a Private Message Add ucforange to your buddy list ucforange is online now Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
OrangestO
less phone, more dance

You mean into the stone(d) age

In all seriousness, this is a good thing. I just hope the old conservative farts in this state don't ruin it for everyone who could benefit from it.

Old Post Oct-08-2014 21:32 
Click Here to See the Profile for OrangestO Click here to Send OrangestO a Private Message Add OrangestO to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
ucforange
fuck pretentiousness

quote:
Originally posted by OrangestO
You mean into the stone(d) age

In all seriousness, this is a good thing. I just hope the old conservative farts in this state don't ruin it for everyone who could benefit from it.

I see what you did there.

Old Post Oct-08-2014 21:41 
Click Here to See the Profile for ucforange Click here to Send ucforange a Private Message Add ucforange to your buddy list ucforange is online now Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message

TranceAddict Forums > Local Scene Info / Discussion / EDM Event Listings > USA > USA - Florida > Don't Forget to Vote, Florida! (Amendment 2)
Post New Thread    Post A Reply

Last Thread   Next Thread
Show Printable Version | Subscribe to this Thread