Become a part of the TranceAddict community!Frequently Asked Questions - Please read this if you haven'tSearch the forums
tranceaddict Forums > Local Scene Info / Discussion / EDM Event Listings > Canada > Canada - Toronto & Southern Ont. > TOTA OFFICIAL 2013 DEMF/Movement Discussion Thread (May 25-27 Detroit, MI)
Pages (23): [1] 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread    Post A Reply
Mach X
Making Fetch Happen

TOTA OFFICIAL 2013 DEMF/Movement Discussion Thread (May 25-27 Detroit, MI)

Last edited by Mach X on Mar-05-2013 at 23:10

Old Post Nov-21-2012 02:26  Canada
Click Here to See the Profile for Mach X Click Here to Email Mach X Click here to Send Mach X a Private Message Visit Mach X's homepage! Add Mach X to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
The Highroller
ad hoc and ad lib

I got my ticket.

How was is the Westin?

I really want to avoid staying at the Ren Cen (where they have some of the worst customer service I've ever experienced), and The DoubleTree is nice, but it's usually pretty pricey.

Old Post Nov-21-2012 03:03 
Click Here to See the Profile for The Highroller Click here to Send The Highroller a Private Message Add The Highroller to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Mach X
Making Fetch Happen

My buddy got the Westin the past two years. It was nice when I visited his room and hotel during the day. But he said it lacked the "rave" that DoubleTree had. DoubleTree has some fun times outside!

But, saving $85 a night and having a 4star hotel is fine by me! Maybe we should get Westin to be the official TOTA DEMF hotel

Old Post Nov-21-2012 03:06  Canada
Click Here to See the Profile for Mach X Click Here to Email Mach X Click here to Send Mach X a Private Message Visit Mach X's homepage! Add Mach X to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
kingpencil
tranceaddict

Ticket bought. Last year we stayed a bit further from the festival then I would have liked. Thinking about getting a hotel super early and seeing who else wants in after the fact.

Old Post Nov-21-2012 03:17  Canada
Click Here to See the Profile for kingpencil Click here to Send kingpencil a Private Message Add kingpencil to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
The Highroller
ad hoc and ad lib

Are you sure VIP gets that discount? Where did you read that?

Old Post Nov-21-2012 03:19 
Click Here to See the Profile for The Highroller Click here to Send The Highroller a Private Message Add The Highroller to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Mach X
Making Fetch Happen

quote:
Originally posted by The Highroller
Are you sure VIP gets that discount? Where did you read that?

Reservation access to Official Festival hotel **While Supplies Last**

*You will receive information on how to book your room in your email receipt
**Reservation must be made with ticket purchaser's name

RECEIPT #xxxxxxxxx

IF YOU HAVE CUSTOMER SERVICE QUESTIONS PLEASE REPLY TO THIS EMAIL OR SEND AN EMAIL TO VIP HOTEL ? WHET TRAVEL IS HANDLING ALL THE BOOKINGS FOR OUR VIP HOTEL, THE WESTIN BOOK CADILLAC. IF YOU WOULD LIKE TO TAKE ADVANTAGE OF OUR RATE PLEASE SEND AN EMAIL TO RESERVATIONS@MOVEMENT.US? PLEASE INCLUDE RECEIPT #, YOUR EMAIL ADDRESS, YOUR NAME, PHONE NUMBER, AND YOUR CHECK IN/ OUT DATES.

Still gotta email them.

Old Post Nov-21-2012 03:24  Canada
PoLskA
Supreme tranceaddict

VIP def jumped up in price...

i paid half when i bought early bird VIP last year... but i jumped and got my 2 tix before they go up even further...

Jun 22: Doc Martin @ Grasshopper Underground / Jun 28: Sebastien Leger @ Grasshopper Underground
Jun 28: Cosmic Gate @ Elektricity / Jul 03: W&W @ Elektricity
Ju; 05: Derrick Carter @ Grasshopper Underground / Jul 05: Adrian Lux @ Elektricity
Jul 06: Christian Martin @ Grasshopper Underground / Jul 13: EnTrance 2 ft Kenneth Thomas @ The Works
Jul 26: Miguel Migs @ Grasshopper Underground / Aug 09: Tritonal @ Elektricity
Aug 16: BT @ Elektricity / Aug 22: Depeche Mode @ DTE Music Theatre

Old Post Nov-21-2012 04:04  Poland
Click Here to See the Profile for PoLskA Click here to Send PoLskA a Private Message Add PoLskA to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Mach X
Making Fetch Happen

quote:
Originally posted by PoLskA
VIP def jumped up in price...

i paid half when i bought early bird VIP last year... but i jumped and got my 2 tix before they go up even further...

I was searching my gmail for my user/pass to log in, found my receipt for 2011 DEMF. I bought two "super early bird" in January 2011 for $40 each!

Old Post Nov-21-2012 04:11  Canada
kotsy

Steph and I are in

Download my latest podcast or go to hell

Old Post Nov-21-2012 04:40  Canada
Click Here to See the Profile for kotsy Click here to Send kotsy a Private Message Visit kotsy's homepage! Add kotsy to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
jad
_.spark._

Re: DEMF 2013 Presale on sale today!

quote:
Originally posted by Mach X
Thinking about VIP this year, mainly because it gives you discount at the The Westin Book Cadillac hotel. I was paying $229 a night. I guess with the hotel discount it's $169 a night at the Westin. 3 nights, $60 a night savings, it's worth the extra $85 just for the hotel alone. Not to mention the other VIP perks.

What we did last year was book a few rooms under one person's name so that each one ended up being 170 a night. Once you get there, you can switch the room to whomever's name. You could do that if you can get others on board to stay there.. Unless you're keen on the VIP perks, which are pretty sweet.

Old Post Nov-21-2012 04:59  Palestine
Click Here to See the Profile for jad Click here to Send jad a Private Message Visit jad's homepage! Add jad to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
GGM
Supreme houseaddict

Not sure if they have rooms set aside for the VIP holders but right now Westin only has 1 king bed rooms left and not many of those left from the sounds of it either. So I'd check what is bookable with the VIP pass before buying it to be safe. Them, Courtyard (already fully booked) and Double Tree also have 3 day minimum stay requirements for the weekend.

Just snagged Double Tree separate living room with pullout sofa and bedroom with 2 queens for $209/night. Pretty much everywhere with rooms lefts offers free cancellation bookings so to be honest even if you're on the fence about going you might as well book something just in case.

Old Post Nov-21-2012 17:22  Canada
Click Here to See the Profile for GGM Click here to Send GGM a Private Message Add GGM to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
jad
_.spark._

quote:
Originally posted by GGM
Not sure if they have rooms set aside for the VIP holders but right now Westin only has 1 king bed rooms left and not many of those left from the sounds of it either. So I'd check what is bookable with the VIP pass before buying it to be safe. Them, Courtyard (already fully booked) and Double Tree also have 3 day minimum stay requirements for the weekend.

Just snagged Double Tree separate living room with pullout sofa and bedroom with 2 queens for $209/night. Pretty much everywhere with rooms lefts offers free cancellation bookings so to be honest even if you're on the fence about going you might as well book something just in case.

They're probably no where near fully booked right now. They only make a certain number of rooms available at a certain price and make sure that those get booked before making another set of rooms available. It seems like they're trying to fill up the king rooms from now as they know that the double-bed rooms are the more popular option for that weekend. Be cautious of their pricing techniques.

Old Post Nov-21-2012 19:46  Palestine
Click Here to See the Profile for jad Click here to Send jad a Private Message Visit jad's homepage! Add jad to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message

tranceaddict Forums > Local Scene Info / Discussion / EDM Event Listings > Canada > Canada - Toronto & Southern Ont. > TOTA OFFICIAL 2013 DEMF/Movement Discussion Thread (May 25-27 Detroit, MI)
Post New Thread    Post A Reply

Pages (23): [1] 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 »  
Last Thread   Next Thread
Show Printable Version | Email this Page | Subscribe to this Thread