Become a part of the TranceAddict community!Frequently Asked Questions - Please read this if you haven'tSearch the forums
TranceAddict Forums > Local Scene Info / Discussion / EDM Event Listings > USA > USA - New York > henry saiz - reality is for those who are not strong enough to confront their dreams.
Pages (2): [1] 2 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread    Post A Reply
diabloargentino
Supreme tranceaddict

henry saiz - reality is for those who are not strong enough to confront their dreams.

album of the year candidate. out today. wow.

Old Post Jun-11-2013 00:40  United States
Click Here to See the Profile for diabloargentino Click here to Send diabloargentino a Private Message Add diabloargentino to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Scoops
4 bags deep

its not available to order on cd via amazon....not happy bout that

Balance 019 is such a great album

[QUOTE=thisisyumpop]I am a Wealth Management Advisor accused of selling and partying on a public forum where the NYPD street crimes and drug units read threads to get info on parties to shut down. This is not some bumblefuck hood, it is very serious. They could get my ip and investigate me over a lie. I could lose my entire career. The people on ta that know this are serious, this is too much[/quote]

Old Post Jun-11-2013 01:31 
Click Here to See the Profile for Scoops Click here to Send Scoops a Private Message Add Scoops to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
a.l.d.i.
Supreme tranceaddict

deff cool track. it shows the creativity and of his. i am not looking forward to his album though. i believe he will sound more pop/experimental. we shall see

Old Post Jun-11-2013 02:16 
Click Here to See the Profile for a.l.d.i. Click here to Send a.l.d.i. a Private Message Add a.l.d.i. to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
maddhatterradio
Supreme tranceaddict

quote:
Originally posted by Scoops
its not available to order on cd via amazon....not happy bout that

Balance 019 is such a great album

iTunes

Old Post Jun-11-2013 03:18  United States
Click Here to See the Profile for maddhatterradio Click here to Send maddhatterradio a Private Message Add maddhatterradio to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
kadomony
FRENCH EXPRESS

lots of awesome albums out this year, this being one of them

Old Post Jun-11-2013 03:43  United States
Click Here to See the Profile for kadomony Click here to Send kadomony a Private Message Visit kadomony's homepage! Add kadomony to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Skeptic
Supreme tranceaddict

Just got it from iTunes. Now, let them benzos kick in!

I'll post my review tomorrow.

Old Post Jun-11-2013 03:44 
Click Here to See the Profile for Skeptic Click here to Send Skeptic a Private Message Add Skeptic to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
diabloargentino
Supreme tranceaddict

it's also up on spotify.

Old Post Jun-11-2013 11:37  United States
Click Here to See the Profile for diabloargentino Click here to Send diabloargentino a Private Message Add diabloargentino to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
violethalo
Supreme tranceaddict

Re: henry saiz - reality is for those who are not strong enough to confront their dreams.

quote:
Originally posted by diabloargentino
album of the year candidate. out today. wow.

I'm gonna give the album a whirl. I really like Saiz.. but I can't take that track. The vocals sound like a weird Russian pop song.. like the B side of the only album T.A.T.U came out with.

Old Post Jun-11-2013 19:34  United States
Click Here to See the Profile for violethalo Click here to Send violethalo a Private Message Add violethalo to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
djexplizet
tranceaddict

Re: Re: henry saiz - reality is for those who are not strong enough to confront their dreams.

quote:
Originally posted by violethalo
I'm gonna give the album a whirl. I really like Saiz.. but I can't take that track. The vocals sound like a weird Russian pop song.. like the B side of the only album T.A.T.U came out with.

Well said. I'm a fan of Saiz, he produces beautiful music, but his latest experimental stuff doesn't appeal to my taste..he deviated to an extent

Old Post Jun-12-2013 05:19  United States
Click Here to See the Profile for djexplizet Click here to Send djexplizet a Private Message Add djexplizet to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
THE_MARSBAR
Senior tranceaddict

Great album indeed. My favourite tracks are Just an Illusion, Spiricom and Natura Sonoris I think.

Old Post Jun-17-2013 20:51  Denmark
Click Here to See the Profile for THE_MARSBAR Click here to Send THE_MARSBAR a Private Message Visit THE_MARSBAR's homepage! Add THE_MARSBAR to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
ViciousPanda
Supreme tranceaddict

I dig that song a lot and I'm glad I saw this thread.. Reminded me that I need to get this album, almost forgot!

Old Post Jun-18-2013 12:23  Poland
Click Here to See the Profile for ViciousPanda Click here to Send ViciousPanda a Private Message Add ViciousPanda to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
edubbz
never turn into a pumpkin

not to bomb the thread but since we're nominating album of the year, i'm gonna have to put my vote out and say...

Stimming- STIMMING! After numerous times listening to it, it's going to be hard for something to beat this one.. fucking LOVE it!

This guy is a master at what he does...

Old Post Jun-19-2013 00:11  Colombia
Click Here to See the Profile for edubbz Click here to Send edubbz a Private Message Add edubbz to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message

TranceAddict Forums > Local Scene Info / Discussion / EDM Event Listings > USA > USA - New York > henry saiz - reality is for those who are not strong enough to confront their dreams.
Post New Thread    Post A Reply

Pages (2): [1] 2 »  
Last Thread   Next Thread
Show Printable Version | Subscribe to this Thread