Become a part of the TranceAddict community! Frequently Asked Questions - Please read this if you haven'tSearch the forums
TranceAddict Forums > Tracks Section > Unknown Tracks > Cass & Slide - Glad I Ate Her (??? Remix)??
  Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread    Post A Reply
exte
Supreme tranceaddict

Cass & Slide - Glad I Ate Her (??? Remix)??

Can anyone tell me, what remix of Cass & Slide - Glad I Ate Her could be, if it's faster than the Original Mix.....Paul Kershaw played it some weeks ago in one of his set, but there's no tracklist of this set. This track has the same voice, like Cass & Slide - Glad I Ate Her has, this one from Gladiator.
Paul_Kershaw-Live_On_Galaxy_Incl_Flemming_And_Gabriel_And_Dresden_Mixes_15-11-2003 is the set, where he played it.

I hope someone will help me,

thnx in advance,
exte

Old Post Jan-23-2004 17:07  Estonia
Click Here to See the Profile for exte Click here to Send exte a Private Message Add exte to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Floorfiller
Girl + Sweater = Hotness

just as you said...its the gladiator music...there are a lot of some that sampled those vocals...

try this one..

Paris & Sharp - Aphordite

Old Post Jan-23-2004 17:14 
Click Here to See the Profile for Floorfiller Click here to Send Floorfiller a Private Message Visit Floorfiller's homepage! Add Floorfiller to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
DJ-RED
Supreme tranceaddict

Keanu ft. The Gladiator - The Gladiator ?

Old Post Jan-23-2004 17:53  Norway
Click Here to See the Profile for DJ-RED Click Here to Email DJ-RED Click here to Send DJ-RED a Private Message Add DJ-RED to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
tom_langford
Senior tranceaddict

Could be Norlander/Nordlander - The Prayer which was released on Omni Recordings i think back in 2001. Could be something new though if it isn't any of the songs previously mentioned. Tom

Old Post Jan-23-2004 23:42 
Click Here to See the Profile for tom_langford Click here to Send tom_langford a Private Message Add tom_langford to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
PEZ68
Progressive Resistance

or one remix of
Barraka - Song To The Siren ?
Filterheadz Remix
Saul Ausage Remix
Jean-Philippes Dirty South Remix
Max Graham Remix

Old Post Jan-25-2004 12:18  France
Click Here to See the Profile for PEZ68 Click Here to Email PEZ68 Click here to Send PEZ68 a Private Message Add PEZ68 to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message

TranceAddict Forums > Tracks Section > Unknown Tracks > Cass & Slide - Glad I Ate Her (??? Remix)??
Post New Thread    Post A Reply

Last Thread   Next Thread
Show Printable Version | Subscribe to this Thread