Become a part of the TranceAddict community! Frequently Asked Questions - Please read this if you haven'tSearch the forums
TranceAddict Forums > Tracks Section > Tracklist Requests / Postings > Can anyone help me find this trance song?
  Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread    Post A Reply
GazMcGlue
tranceaddict in training

Can anyone help me find this trance song?

I was wondering if anyone could help me find a trance song, it kind of sounds like Hybrid finished symphony, that type of tune but like on going violins, and like a string guitar? i havn't a clue but i used to listen to it years ago, it might have come from one of the old euphoria CDs or a real old Ibiza CD! would be much appreciated if someone into the classics could help!

Old Post Mar-03-2012 02:17  Ireland
Click Here to See the Profile for GazMcGlue Click here to Send GazMcGlue a Private Message Add GazMcGlue to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
djash
1958-Immortal

go to track id section, don't post here such threads!

Links to Tracklist Archives:
Anthony Pappa, Astral Projection, Blank & Jones, Blank & Jones And Friends Radio Show, Carl Cox, Cosmic Gate, DJ Luna, DJ Wag, Jerome Isma-Ae, Kai Tracid, [Mark Spoon], Piet Blank The Lounge, RMB, Sander van Doorn (Sam Sharp), Spinnin', The Thrillseekers, Tomcraft

Old Post Mar-03-2012 10:11  Ukraine
Click Here to See the Profile for djash Click Here to Email djash Click here to Send djash a Private Message Visit djash's homepage! Add djash to your buddy list djash is online now Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message

TranceAddict Forums > Tracks Section > Tracklist Requests / Postings > Can anyone help me find this trance song?
Post New Thread    Post A Reply

Last Thread   Next Thread
Show Printable Version | Subscribe to this Thread