Become a part of the TranceAddict community!Frequently Asked Questions - Please read this if you haven'tSearch the forums
TranceAddict Forums > DJing / Production / Promotion > Production Studio > Happy f'ing New Year
  Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread    Post A Reply
cryophonik
Boom shanka

Happy f'ing New Year

Happy 2017, my TA brethren!

2016 pretty much sucked for me, in terms of musical output, but my wife and I made up for that with a lot of photography. Anyway, things are looking up with a couple of new singers and some new ideas that we're working on, and I plan to get back to more regular music output in 2017.

How about you guys? Any plans, resolutions, etc?

Sonar Platinum | Ableton Live 9 | Logic Pro X | Access Virus TI2 Keyboard | Kurzweil PC3X | Nord Lead 4R | NI Maschine

Old Post Jan-01-2017 01:24  United States
Click Here to See the Profile for cryophonik Click here to Send cryophonik a Private Message Visit cryophonik's homepage! Add cryophonik to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
SystematicX1
Supreme tranceaddict

yea...for me, it's making a freakin original piece instead of remixing every song I come across.

Happy New Year to you to Dave!

Old Post Jan-01-2017 04:26  United States
Click Here to See the Profile for SystematicX1 Click here to Send SystematicX1 a Private Message Add SystematicX1 to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Dj Dizzy
Guaranteed Fresh...

Happy new year to all you guys, I hope all of you have a better 2017 than 2016. I hope you make some killer original tracks and have an overall great year.

Peace & Love

Soundcloud | YouTube

Old Post Jan-01-2017 06:37  United States
Click Here to See the Profile for Dj Dizzy Click here to Send Dj Dizzy a Private Message Visit Dj Dizzy's homepage! Add Dj Dizzy to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
tehlord
Supreme tranceaddict

HNY my bitches

My new year resolution is to stop buying so much gear.

My other new year resolution is to stop lying so much.

Old Post Jan-01-2017 12:15  United Kingdom
Click Here to See the Profile for tehlord Click here to Send tehlord a Private Message Add tehlord to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
TranceLover007
DariusX

quote:
Originally posted by tehlord

LOL, we will see how this is gonna work for you - Happy New Year to you all.

Darek

SoundCloud

MySpace

Facebook

DariusX Page

Old Post Jan-01-2017 21:18  Poland
Click Here to See the Profile for TranceLover007 Click here to Send TranceLover007 a Private Message Visit TranceLover007's homepage! Add TranceLover007 to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
cryophonik
Boom shanka

quote:
Originally posted by tehlord

No, it's not. That's a lie.

Sonar Platinum | Ableton Live 9 | Logic Pro X | Access Virus TI2 Keyboard | Kurzweil PC3X | Nord Lead 4R | NI Maschine

Old Post Jan-01-2017 21:55  United States
Click Here to See the Profile for cryophonik Click here to Send cryophonik a Private Message Visit cryophonik's homepage! Add cryophonik to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Andy28
Sandancer

Happy new year!!

Resolutions... Be more productive and post more on here (same as last year basically which was a big fail)

All the best guys

Old Post Jan-01-2017 23:00 
Click Here to See the Profile for Andy28 Click here to Send Andy28 a Private Message Add Andy28 to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
DJ RANN
Supreme tranceaddict

HNY my prod brosephs.

2016 was a shitty year for me. Everything from major contractor issues to legal/court problems to family drama but somehow survived it all and even in the two weeks things have turned around.

I'm fucking glad to see the back of 2016, and with exception to wondering WTF trump is going to do to this country, I'm pretty optimistic.

New year resolution is have more money and more time to do music stuff, which was basically nonexistant in 2016.

Old Post Jan-02-2017 20:52 
Click Here to See the Profile for DJ RANN Click here to Send DJ RANN a Private Message Add DJ RANN to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
evo8
Virtual Wannabe

2016 was a great year for me personally - music wise I did a couple of good things rather than loads of mediocre stuff (well I did that too :P)
some great new music in the WIP thread, great to see people developing their sound
Looking forward to see what 2017 brings! best wishes to you all!

Old Post Jan-03-2017 07:58  Ireland
Click Here to See the Profile for evo8 Click here to Send evo8 a Private Message Visit evo8's homepage! Add evo8 to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Richard Butler
Supreme tranceaddict

HNY guys.

Workwise the usual terror of being self employed will persist, lol.

Music wise I will carry on in my recent vein of finishing tracks, but brutally deleting all that are not working / that don't have a personality.

Gear - I could have bought more stuff recently but each time I concluded I didn't really need it and it would slow me down as Id have something new to learn, plus I have no patience for convoluted download and authorisations.

I played lots of analog and digital synths in 2 shops recently - nothing grabbed me at all, apart from a 2500 Nord Stage!!

I'd like a decent sounding software piano though.

I want to do some more political tracks as its always been the left that has been known for this, not the right where I sit.

Politically this is the most exciting time of my life - Brexit is like Xmas every day - I am very optimistic the UK will thrive as a nimble autonomous nation. Trump WILL bring huge numbers of jobs back and enterprise will flow across the land - Cl;inton was just Obama mark2, more of the same - amassing a $20 trillion debt is a seriously bad idea as was constantly provoking Putin (Thatcher and Reagan said they could work with the Russian leader in the mid 80's, and this spelled the collapse of the Soviet Union and end of the cold war - it pays to be friends even with enemies

My news years resolution - to make snappy short posts on here........

Old Post Jan-03-2017 11:06  United Kingdom
Click Here to See the Profile for Richard Butler Click here to Send Richard Butler a Private Message Add Richard Butler to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
tehlord
Supreme tranceaddict

quote:
Originally posted by Richard Butler
Trump WILL bring huge numbers of jobs back and enterprise will flow across the land

So would an incurable plague, to those that it didn't kill.

Old Post Jan-03-2017 12:03  United Kingdom
Click Here to See the Profile for tehlord Click here to Send tehlord a Private Message Add tehlord to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message

TranceAddict Forums > DJing / Production / Promotion > Production Studio > Happy f'ing New Year
Post New Thread    Post A Reply

Last Thread   Next Thread
Show Printable Version | Subscribe to this Thread