Become a part of the TranceAddict community!Frequently Asked Questions - Please read this if you haven'tSearch the forums
TranceAddict Forums > DJing / Production / Promotion > Production Studio > Looking for some chill & downtempo music for videos
  Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread    Post A Reply
cryophonik
Boom shanka

Looking for some chill & downtempo music for videos

OK, weird question here, but I'm looking for some unsigned music to use in short (1-minute) videos, preferably downtempo and chill stuff (female vocals is a huge plus). My wife and I do a lot of photography with local models, and we've started making 1-minute Instagram videos that are basically video images of models posing with background music. The problem is, Instagram now detects and instantly deletes any videos using copyrighted music (including my own signed tracks!), so I need to find new, unsigned music to use. We've currently got 4 vids nearly done and needing music, and more shoots coming over the next two weeks.

This is something that we do free of charge for the models, so it's all just for fun/self-promotion, and we always credit the model and artist.

If you've got music to share and are interested in this, PM me for more info. Thanks!

Sonar Platinum | Ableton Live 9 | Logic Pro X | Access Virus TI2 Keyboard | Kurzweil PC3X | Nord Lead 4R | NI Maschine

Old Post Mar-14-2017 19:00  United States
Click Here to See the Profile for cryophonik Click here to Send cryophonik a Private Message Visit cryophonik's homepage! Add cryophonik to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
evo8
Virtual Wannabe

sounds interesting! i will try and cook up something

Old Post Mar-14-2017 23:17  Ireland
Click Here to See the Profile for evo8 Click here to Send evo8 a Private Message Visit evo8's homepage! Add evo8 to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
cryophonik
Boom shanka

quote:
Originally posted by evo8
sounds interesting! i will try and cook up something

Awesome! Looking forward to it evo8!

Sonar Platinum | Ableton Live 9 | Logic Pro X | Access Virus TI2 Keyboard | Kurzweil PC3X | Nord Lead 4R | NI Maschine

Old Post Mar-14-2017 23:39  United States
Click Here to See the Profile for cryophonik Click here to Send cryophonik a Private Message Visit cryophonik's homepage! Add cryophonik to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Dj Dizzy
Guaranteed Fresh...

maybe not what you're looking for and maybe not good enough but here ya go, fast bpm but chill vibes
https://soundcloud.com/djdizzyoffic...zzy-refractionz

Soundcloud | YouTube

Old Post Mar-15-2017 01:55  United States
Click Here to See the Profile for Dj Dizzy Click here to Send Dj Dizzy a Private Message Visit Dj Dizzy's homepage! Add Dj Dizzy to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
cryophonik
Boom shanka

quote:
Originally posted by Dj Dizzy
maybe not what you're looking for and maybe not good enough but here ya go, fast bpm but chill vibes
https://soundcloud.com/djdizzyoffic...zzy-refractionz

I do like that! Not sure that it will work with you the vids I'm working on now, but a few models wanted to do a night/city life shoot in the near future, so that track might work nicely.

Old Post Mar-15-2017 04:03  United States
Mr.Mystery
303 <3 808

So this is a bit of a simple ditty, but it was specifically made to be used in this travelling vlog, and it's free to be used by anyone:

Anywhere But Here - A progressive breaks mix

Old Post Mar-15-2017 04:30  Finland
Click Here to See the Profile for Mr.Mystery Click here to Send Mr.Mystery a Private Message Add Mr.Mystery to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
tehlord
Supreme tranceaddict

Use this if you want Davey babes, it ain't very long though!

Old Post Mar-15-2017 09:27  United Kingdom
Click Here to See the Profile for tehlord Click here to Send tehlord a Private Message Add tehlord to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
TranceLover007
DariusX

You know this guy lol - let him know (or I can talk to him today) as any of his stuff is not release:

Darek

SoundCloud

MySpace

Facebook

DariusX Page

Old Post Mar-15-2017 17:34  Poland
Click Here to See the Profile for TranceLover007 Click here to Send TranceLover007 a Private Message Visit TranceLover007's homepage! Add TranceLover007 to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
stewart.m
Supreme tranceaddict

you might like this https://soundcloud.com/stewart-mays/zena

Old Post Mar-15-2017 23:55  England
Click Here to See the Profile for stewart.m Click here to Send stewart.m a Private Message Add stewart.m to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
cryophonik
Boom shanka

Thanks guys! I'll PM a few of you re: getting a copy of your track. Feel free to keep 'em coming - we've got quite a few more vids lined up.

Old Post Mar-16-2017 22:35  United States

TranceAddict Forums > DJing / Production / Promotion > Production Studio > Looking for some chill & downtempo music for videos
Post New Thread    Post A Reply

Last Thread   Next Thread
Show Printable Version | Subscribe to this Thread