Become a part of the TranceAddict community! Frequently Asked Questions - Please read this if you haven'tSearch the forums
tranceaddict Forums > DJing / Production / Promotion > Production Studio > HALP!: missing samples
Pages (2): [1] 2 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread    Post A Reply
clay
Supreme tranceaddict

anyone know which libraries these samples are from???

probably made some time before 2005/2006.

Old Post Jul-21-2014 18:33 
Click Here to See the Profile for clay Click here to Send clay a Private Message Add clay to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
eyepad
tranceaddict

Dance Mega Drums 2?

Old Post Jul-21-2014 19:50  United States
Click Here to See the Profile for eyepad Click here to Send eyepad a Private Message Add eyepad to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
clay
Supreme tranceaddict

could be. is that something you have? would it be possible for you to provide me with those exact samples? ive fucked up not including them in my project almost 10 years ago and then later deleted all sample libraries i downloaded to be go "legal".

Old Post Jul-21-2014 20:10 
Click Here to See the Profile for clay Click here to Send clay a Private Message Add clay to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
clay
Supreme tranceaddict

you are right, i find all of them in the this TOC:
http://studioprotone.narod.ru/volum...eMegaDrums2.htm

Old Post Jul-21-2014 20:43 
clay
Supreme tranceaddict

fuck i need to get my hands on it. its supposedly a reason refill too, probably what i used at the time.

Old Post Jul-21-2014 20:52 
PaULiN0
Supreme tranceaddict

Oh i remember dance mega drums, I can't find that sample cd anywhere. When I had it I always used it.

The Innocence Lost Podcast every 1st Saturday of the Month at 6:00 PM Eastern on LazerFM
quote:
Originally posted by ucforange
EDM sucks ass but gimme the crowd that goes to LIV or Mansion for Afrojack

Old Post Jul-21-2014 21:35  United States
Click Here to See the Profile for PaULiN0 Click here to Send PaULiN0 a Private Message Add PaULiN0 to your buddy list PaULiN0 is online now Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
clay
Supreme tranceaddict

you kept it on CD? not copy to your harddrive? i would be very glad if you found them.

Old Post Jul-21-2014 23:01 
PaULiN0
Supreme tranceaddict

Back in the day dance mega drums was popular on warez but now you can't find it anywhere, its to old. Anyway the hit hats were at perfect volume and didn't need any de ssing.

The Innocence Lost Podcast every 1st Saturday of the Month at 6:00 PM Eastern on LazerFM
quote:

Old Post Jul-21-2014 23:08  United States
Click Here to See the Profile for PaULiN0 Click here to Send PaULiN0 a Private Message Add PaULiN0 to your buddy list PaULiN0 is online now Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
clay
Supreme tranceaddict

dont tell me its story, i obviously had it for some reason.
i dont care about whether it need de-essing or not
i just need the missing samples in my song pleazse.
do you have it or not?

Old Post Jul-21-2014 23:46 
PaULiN0
Supreme tranceaddict

Nope, good luck.

Carry on.

quote:

Old Post Jul-21-2014 23:46  United States
clay
Supreme tranceaddict

Old Post Jul-21-2014 23:47 
PaULiN0
Supreme tranceaddict

Well three of those samples you don't need cuz you can make em in your daw. Good luck finding the rest.

quote:

Old Post Jul-22-2014 00:04  United States

tranceaddict Forums > DJing / Production / Promotion > Production Studio > HALP!: missing samples
Post New Thread    Post A Reply

Pages (2): [1] 2 »  
Last Thread   Next Thread
Show Printable Version | Email this Page | Subscribe to this Thread