Become a part of the TranceAddict community!Frequently Asked Questions - Please read this if you haven'tSearch the forums
TranceAddict Forums > DJing / Production / Promotion > Production Studio > Waldorf Streichfett
  Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread    Post A Reply
rubez
Supreme tranceaddict

anyone familiar with this BEAST?

it should particularly interest trance heads. i recommend this creative video (it's not just a guy on his keyboard) to hear what it is capable of.

then i ask, how would YOU play/sequence/arpeggiate this piece of hardware.

Old Post Apr-22-2015 10:07  Scotland
Click Here to See the Profile for rubez Click here to Send rubez a Private Message Add rubez to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Looney4Clooney
Supreme tranceaddict

wait a few months. a better version will show up for ipad and then eventually 3 years after for native pc and osx. It will be 32 bit. Of course by then they will be selling the one voice digital worhorse called The ZOrin.

Old Post Apr-22-2015 15:46 
Click Here to See the Profile for Looney4Clooney Click here to Send Looney4Clooney a Private Message Add Looney4Clooney to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
djnitride
It's understood

If you really like strings that much seems like a fun box. Wouldn't pay the price they are asking for it since I have Omnisphere which has most of those sounds already.

Old Post Apr-22-2015 16:18  United States
Click Here to See the Profile for djnitride Click here to Send djnitride a Private Message Add djnitride to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
rubez
Supreme tranceaddict

not looking for software. going OTB

is this M-Audio Axiom AIR 25 a good controller?

does it have an arpeggiator?!

lesser versions have one...

Last edited by rubez on Apr-22-2015 at 16:41

Old Post Apr-22-2015 16:33  Scotland
Click Here to See the Profile for rubez Click here to Send rubez a Private Message Add rubez to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
djnitride
It's understood

quote:
Originally posted by rubez
not looking for software. going OTB

is this M-Audio Axiom AIR 25 a good controller?

does it have an arpeggiator?!

lesser versions have one...

My brother has one but he doesn't use it as anything but a beatpad and keys and rarely at that.

Its a really shitty form factor for a 25 key because its basically shaped like a big square. It makes it hard to place it because it takes so much space behind the keys.

I didn't know there were standalone MIDI keyboards with an arpeggiator in them...

Good luck with your OTB setup, seems rather insane restricting yourself so much but if you can make better music that way more power to you...

Old Post Apr-22-2015 18:11  United States
Click Here to See the Profile for djnitride Click here to Send djnitride a Private Message Add djnitride to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
DJ RANN
Supreme tranceaddict

quote:
Originally posted by Looney4Clooney
wait a few months. a better version will show up for ipad and then eventually 3 years after for native pc and osx. It will be 32 bit. Of course by then they will be selling the one voice digital worhorse called The ZOrin.

I nearly shat myself with laughter. Well played.

I really don't understand Waldorf's business model. They are the text book example of why synth makers are horrible businessmen.

Last edited by DJ RANN on Apr-22-2015 at 23:55

Old Post Apr-22-2015 23:17 
Click Here to See the Profile for DJ RANN Click here to Send DJ RANN a Private Message Add DJ RANN to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message

TranceAddict Forums > DJing / Production / Promotion > Production Studio > Waldorf Streichfett
Post New Thread    Post A Reply

Last Thread   Next Thread
Show Printable Version | Subscribe to this Thread