TranceAddict Forums

TranceAddict Forums (www.tranceaddict.com/forums)
- Australia
-- Stipsy's Teste Ticklers #2
Pages (111): « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 [59] 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 »


Posted by narcism on Aug-30-2005 02:32:

sarah mclachlan- ice (dusted remix)


Posted by 00soups00 on Aug-30-2005 02:49:

Peaktwins - Dreamer [Electric Sauna] <-- soon to be released. unbelievable uplifter!!!

Furry Nipples - Surroundings (Original Mix)


Posted by A.J. on Aug-30-2005 04:33:

Hallucinogen - L.S.D.

Very old, classic track from Mr Simon Posford but i can't get over how good it is.

I'm gonna buy the new Shpongle CD as soon as i get some spare cash.


Posted by aL_mAc on Aug-30-2005 05:40:

vasco era - kingswood


Posted by A.J. on Aug-31-2005 05:23:

Choci & Dirtsnob - Future (AR52 Remix)

Another old favourite.


I'm just listening to White Label Euphoria [Level 2] atm....it still rocks!


Posted by tathi on Aug-31-2005 05:51:

quote:
Originally posted by A.J.
Hallucinogen - L.S.D.

Very old, classic track from Mr Simon Posford but i can't get over how good it is.

I'm gonna buy the new Shpongle CD as soon as i get some spare cash.

Shpongle - Nothing lasts is a pretty cool album, i don't think it's anywhere near as godlike as Falts of the inexpressible though...

Simon Posford & Raja Ram = two of the most talented musicians on the planet


Posted by aL_mAc on Aug-31-2005 06:57:

quote:
Originally posted by tathi
Shpongle - Nothing lasts is a pretty cool album, i don't think it's anywhere near as godlike as Falts of the inexpressible though...

Simon Posford & Raja Ram = two of the most talented musicians on the planet


totally agree... is younger brother mr posford aswell? think it is?

was blown away by 1200 mics @ EC last year... they got a cd coming out soon live in brazil or something. should be good!!


Posted by Light The Fuse on Aug-31-2005 08:21:

Black Rock - Blue Water - Ernesto and Bastian mix


Posted by eROs.au on Aug-31-2005 08:28:

LOL...

New Muzza rap DL here...


Posted by narcism on Aug-31-2005 08:50:

quote:
Originally posted by tathi
Raja Ram


his old enough
great grandfather of psy


Posted by Light The Fuse on Aug-31-2005 08:53:

quote:
Originally posted by eROs.au
LOL...

New Muzza rap DL here...


lol


Posted by jc on Aug-31-2005 13:32:

only just discovered this one......


Bent - Always (Ashley Beedle Mahavishnu Remix)

10/10

this is simply one of the greatest pieces of house music I have ever come across. If you haven't heard this, get it NOW!


Posted by DJ_Ballistic on Aug-31-2005 13:34:

bent - as you fall (micahs swollen booty remix)

is also pretty good


Posted by **Xenon** on Aug-31-2005 15:42:

quote:
Originally posted by jc
only just discovered this one......


Bent - Always (Ashley Beedle Mahavishnu Remix)

10/10

this is simply one of the greatest pieces of house music I have ever come across. If you haven't heard this, get it NOW!

Yeah superb track, used to be played heaps by Howells.


Posted by Slade on Sep-01-2005 10:41:

Chris Micali - Kinshasa - (Reversible)


Posted by stamper on Sep-01-2005 14:44:

quote:
Originally posted by tathi
Shpongle - Nothing lasts is a pretty cool album, i don't think it's anywhere near as godlike as Falts of the inexpressible though...

Simon Posford & Raja Ram = two of the most talented musicians on the planet


Its a bit too random for my liking.

Some songs have some great sounding stuff for like 2 minutes then the song just goes to sh*t, its a shame.


Posted by tachyon on Sep-01-2005 23:03:

Samuel L. Sessions - Shattered Glass (New Soil)
Paul Mac - Jump Rope (Kanzleramt)
2 Dollar Egg - Beaver (Someone Else Remix) (Nummer Schallplatten)
Blome & Grummich - Hungry Bassline (Sender)



Posted by Virginia_L on Sep-02-2005 01:57:

quote:
Originally posted by tachyon
Paul Mac - Jump Rope (Kanzleramt)
2 Dollar Egg - Beaver (Someone Else Remix) (Nummer Schallplatten)
Blome & Grummich - Hungry Bassline (Sender)


Class!


Posted by aL_mAc on Sep-02-2005 06:37:

quote:
Originally posted by Teknoscaper.
Chris Micali - Kinshasa - (Reversible)


mmm micali... v good!


Posted by Philby on Sep-02-2005 12:18:

quote:
Originally posted by eROs.au
LOL...

New Muzza rap DL here...


hahahaha tune of the year


Posted by Aesthetic on Sep-02-2005 13:19:

haha lovin the fuckin muzza rap. hahahaha thats nuts. serp you should check it out mangz, shit hot stuff right up your alley


Posted by Philby on Sep-02-2005 13:53:

ITS DJ A-STYLE!!!!


Posted by Serp on Sep-03-2005 18:29:

quote:
Originally posted by DaveBegic
haha lovin the fuckin muzza rap. hahahaha thats nuts. serp you should check it out mangz, shit hot stuff right up your alley


LOL


Posted by eROs.au on Sep-04-2005 09:19:

LOL...

im glad you guys like my find...


Posted by tathi on Sep-04-2005 09:38:

quote:
Originally posted by stamper
Its a bit too random for my liking.

Some songs have some great sounding stuff for like 2 minutes then the song just goes to sh*t, its a shame.


really? i like that, just increases its replayability. Its one of the few CDs that i still repeatably listen to 4-5 years or so after first hearing it


Pages (111): « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 [59] 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 »

Powered by: vBulletin
Copyright © 2000-2014, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.