tranceaddict Forums

tranceaddict Forums (www.tranceaddict.com/forums)
- USA - West Coast / Las Vegas
-- Open House 083 | Darin Epsilon

Posted by Open House on Apr-26-2012 17:44:

Open House 083 | Darin Epsilon

-Stream or Download at Open House | HERE
-Subscribe for Free in iTunes | HERE
-Direct Download Link | HERE

Welcome back to Open House and a very special exclusive with global progressive phenom, Darin Epsilon. He is an internationally acclaimed DJ, producer, radio host, and label owner who is often referred to as a leader of the Progressive & Tech House scene. His Perspectives radio show and podcast, along with frequent guest appearances on Sirius/XM Satellite Radio, allow him to reach tens of thousands of listeners on a regular basis. His SoundCloud page alone has over 400,000 total plays and currently receives a whopping 10,000 plays per month. He recently launched his record label Perspectives Digital as an extension of the brand, further solidifying his influence and presence within the global dance community. He is one of my favorite DJ's, so I'm excited Darin stopped by to throw down something groovy just for you.

Darin Epsilon's Track List:

01) The Golden Filter - Kill Me (Fusty Delights Remix)
02) Sasha & James Teej - Night Track (M.A.N.D.Y. Remix - DE Edit)
03) Jelly For The Babies - Johannesburg (Millok Remix)
04) Circulation - Turquoise (Guy J Remix)
05) Carlos Fox - Magic Tears (Silinder Remix)
06) Luis Junior - Deep Dip (King Unique Remix)
07) Datamode - Done With Me (Silinder Remix)
+ Loop from Cid Inc & Lank - Urban Biorhythm (Dub Mix)
08) Guy J - Nightstalker (Original Mix)
09) Ian O'Donovan - Troposphere (Original Mix)
10) Choice - Acid Eiffel (Original Mix)

Future OH Episodes:

EPISODE 084 | May 10th, 2012: Davi
EPISODE 085 | May 24th, 2012: Maor Levi
EPISODE 086 | June 7th, 2012: Chris Lake

Open House is a bi-weekly electronic music mix show featuring today's newest & grooviest deep, tech and progressive. Hosted by Randy Seidman, Open House includes his own mixes as well as exclusive guest mixes from the biggest DJs around the world. Past episodes have included such artists as Paul Oakenfold, Christopher Lawrence, Jaytech, Moonbeam, Chris Fortier, DJ Chus, any many more. New shows are available every other Thursday to get your weekend started off right! Subscribe for free at the iTunes Store, or at the Open House homepage, where you can also find track lists for past episodes.

To subscribe for free in iTunes click HERE
To visit the Open House homepage click HERE
To join the Facebook Group click HERE
To follow the podcast on Twitter click HERE

Thanks for tuning in!

-Randy

Posted by darin epsilon on May-02-2012 09:14:

Thanks for having me on the show. Hope everyone enjoys the set