TranceAddict Forums

TranceAddict Forums (www.tranceaddict.com/forums)
- USA - West Coast / Las Vegas
-- #GroupTherapyLA
Pages (6): « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 »


Posted by Quazar on May-16-2012 03:00:

quote:
Originally posted by RobertStern
does it start at 7pm or 9pm anyone know?

The Facebook event pages say 9pm-2am.


Posted by amberella06 on May-16-2012 05:11:

I'm going Saturday! Diggers tomorrow and A&B Saturday...what a great week!


Posted by in2muzikk on May-16-2012 05:22:

Anyone know if the bars at the Shrine still close at midnight?


Posted by neogaia on May-17-2012 11:09:

Set Times:
http://pic.twitter.com/a3ye2oOf



Andrew Bayer starts at 10PM on all 3 days & Above & Beyond start at 11:30PM all 3 days.


Posted by GPC on May-17-2012 15:53:

James Grant! Nice


Posted by wackadoo on May-17-2012 22:23:

quote:
Originally posted by GPC
James Grant! Nice

You going G-Unit?


Posted by sweetcandy girl on May-18-2012 03:50:

Super excited to see James Grant!!! YAY!


Posted by GPC on May-18-2012 04:59:

quote:
Originally posted by wackadoo
You going G-Unit?


Will be there Sat night. You?


Posted by neogaia on May-18-2012 10:25:

I had such a blast tonight at Group Therapy LA show despite the fact that I've generally been a jaded hater music elitist snob since 2009!

Now I know why they call it Group Therapy

Got to share a cab with a fellow partier & we exchanged stories of our night on the balcony & she turned out to be super sweet.

Note to everyone: You can ONLY drink on the balcony or beer garden NOT on the dancefloor. Had to chug a beer that I bought in the beer garden when I got there bc I didn't realize you couldn't bring it onto the dancefloor.


Posted by Quazar on May-18-2012 11:13:

quote:
Originally posted by neogaia
I had such a blast tonight at Group Therapy LA show despite the fact that I've generally been a jaded hater music elitist snob since 2009!

Now I know why they call it Group Therapy

Got to share a cab with a fellow partier & we exchanged stories of our night on the balcony & she turned out to be super sweet.

Note to everyone: You can ONLY drink on the balcony or beer garden NOT on the dancefloor. Had to chug a beer that I bought in the beer garden when I got there bc I didn't realize you couldn't bring it onto the dancefloor.

Sounds like a great time!

Did they really end firmly at 2am or did they play longer than that?

That sucks about the alcohol. The perils of an 18+ show, I suppose.

Also, how was the stage/lighting setup? Lots of production or was it pretty basic?


Posted by wackadoo on May-18-2012 15:50:

Tonight's the night! Hope everyone that's going has a super fun and safe time.


Posted by neogaia on May-18-2012 20:09:

quote:
Originally posted by Quazar
Sounds like a great time!

Did they really end firmly at 2am or did they play longer than that?

That sucks about the alcohol. The perils of an 18+ show, I suppose.

Also, how was the stage/lighting setup? Lots of production or was it pretty basic?


It was pretty basic until Above & Beyond came on and then there were some pretty good lasers. But I was quite drunk so my account is not that reliable.

Ended firmly at 2AM. No encore.


Posted by Quazar on May-18-2012 23:03:

quote:
Originally posted by neogaia
It was pretty basic until Above & Beyond came on and then there were some pretty good lasers. But I was quite drunk so my account is not that reliable.

Ended firmly at 2AM. No encore.

Cool! I'm looking forward to tonight.

FYI, if anybody needs a SATURDAY ticket, I still have one available for what I paid for it (face value + service charge). PM me.


Posted by LiquidX on May-19-2012 03:24:

What time is best to arrive? just got home from work, prepping for the event, and go grab something to eat first


Posted by in2muzikk on May-19-2012 05:10:

Was there a merchandise booth like they had at the Palladium the last few times? If so, where was it located? I always head there first thing to see if there's anything that I can't live without!

Also, is it a rare appearance by all three?


Posted by MelBeat on May-19-2012 09:51:

You probably have it all already There was one inside and one out side. At least.

And yes. All 3.


Posted by lucifer1126 on May-19-2012 10:15:

overall a great night. just sucks in the end around 1:47 they shut the smoking area door and people had to beg to get back inside. Security grab my bf and wouldnt let him back in and i had to beg and ask nicely for him.


Posted by sweetcandy girl on May-19-2012 14:10:

starting to get antsy about tonight... hope to be at the Shrine at or a little bit before 9.


Posted by SillySilvia on May-19-2012 15:09:

to those going tonite, dont forget about the mess around Staples center for the playoff games. the city is shuttling people from Sports Arena to Staples. I'm sure its going to be crazy over there.


Posted by evorobert on May-19-2012 18:56:

Had a great time last night. A&B was playing lots of club mixes of their tracks which had the crowd going strong. One unexpected moment but a very coool moment was when they played personal jesus eric prydz remix as it sounded so much better live.

Booze can only be drank upstairs which sucks. I noticed Jono was hanging out upstairs in the VIP section for a bit during Andrew bayer's set.

Left around 130 as I'm most likely going catch them at EDC and then a pool party


Posted by in2muzikk on May-19-2012 20:17:

quote:
Originally posted by MelBeat
And yes. All 3.




I have just the shirt for such a special occasion!


Posted by in2muzikk on May-19-2012 20:20:

quote:
Originally posted by SillySilvia
to those going tonite, dont forget about the mess around Staples center for the playoff games. the city is shuttling people from Sports Arena to Staples. I'm sure its going to be crazy over there.


Thanks for the tip! Anyone have suggestions on how to get there from Hollywood?


Posted by in2muzikk on May-19-2012 20:28:

quote:
Originally posted by lucifer1126
overall a great night. just sucks in the end around 1:47 they shut the smoking area door and people had to beg to get back inside. Security grab my bf and wouldnt let him back in and i had to beg and ask nicely for him.


Some things never change! Was the same years ago for Tiesto, I'm surprised that they let you back in.

Between the staff at this venue, safety of the area in general and ridiculous policies including "no drinks on the floor," this has to be my least favorite venue. If it wasn't A&B, I wouldn't be going...


Posted by msilin on May-19-2012 22:01:

quote:
Originally posted by in2muzikk


I have just the shirt for such a special occasion!


sorry but it's definitely not all 3... it's jono and tony. Still a great show though! I thought the energy kind of tapered off in the last hour or so. I kept waiting for them to play some bangers but they kept it pretty chill. Personal Jesus was awesome, and of course Sun & Moon / Thing Called Love. They don't seem to play their classes like Satellite/Home/etc. anymore, or maybe only at festivals.

Anyway I thought it was a fun show. Entry was super fast, security was good, lines weren't long, and it wasn't super packed.


Posted by in2muzikk on May-20-2012 02:14:

quote:
Originally posted by msilin
sorry but it's definitely not all 3... it's jono and tony.


Ah, I thought so from the pics on FB. I will still wear the same shirt though. It is clean.


Pages (6): « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 »

Powered by: vBulletin
Copyright © 2000-2014, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.