TranceAddict Forums

TranceAddict Forums (www.tranceaddict.com/forums)
- Past Events
-- 2012.05.19-2012.05.20 Electric Daisy Carnival to NYC
Pages (20): « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 [8] 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 »

Posted by AY STAR on Mar-08-2012 00:44:

quote:
Originally posted by EarnYourKeep
I say let Digweed play at 6pm and have a BEDROCK night IN the city for a 6 hour set by himself. I mean if digweed knows what he is doing, he'd say pay me for the 1.5 slot but imma do my own shit in the city for my real fans

WHERE ARE THE AFTER PARTIES?

chances are knowing pacha, for the afterparty it will be avicii and afrowack and guys like that

hopefully digweed does something somewhere else
his last set at d36 was amazing

Posted by edubbz on Mar-08-2012 00:53:

quote:
Originally posted by shosko
. which is fine. Just split the days, or someone throw a proper festival.

give lot of credit to the Minimoo Crew for Minitek. the line-up was nothing less from superb, all it needed was better organization. if only it had still been going on today...

anyways, this was prob the closest nyc has ever (and will ever) get to a proper festival.

edit: i just might take that back. i attended ezoo the first yr and it wasn't that bad..only bc it was a lot more organized but the line-up wasn't half as good as Minitek's.

edit 2hmm)

line-up>better organization, imo. so perhaps i'm not taking it back afterall.

Posted by SebG on Mar-09-2012 16:06:

Why diggers needs his own night/spot and not be mixed in with dj's that are not his genre and a crowd with buncha bandwagon kids

Posted by EarnYourKeep on Mar-09-2012 16:58:

seb beat me too it

i need an 8am outdoors cordoba type of morning, new york will never see anything like this ... ever

you ain't getting me on rikers island, i mean randalls island nor in a parking lot in jersey nor on governors island...

i want jones beach outdoors from midnight to sunrise, which will never happen in new york gotta travel for that type of party

Diggers Saturday Night BEDROCK night at Electric Warehouse!

Posted by PvDoBseSSioN on Mar-15-2012 16:40:

from the facebook page.....

Tickets for EDC New York are no longer available. We could not have imagined this humbling of a welcome to New York, thank you! Over the next days we are going to explore options to increase the scale of the show and offer more tickets. Please check back with us next week, we will announce information soon as it is available.

lets see what happens

Posted by euphoria on Mar-15-2012 18:10:

This could have the best line up ever and I'm sure you guys would still find something to complain about

Posted by SebG on Mar-15-2012 18:14:

quote:
Originally posted by euphoria
This could have the best line up ever and I'm sure you guys would still find something to complain about

though crowd, Ill tell ya

hahahah

Maybe we're becoming the younger version of an old geezer thats always mad at something for no apparent reason.

Posted by DisBejS on Mar-15-2012 18:26:

get off my lawn..

ive noticed people in the NY forum tend to complain a lot more than other locations...

Posted by trojans14 on Mar-15-2012 18:37:

IRL New Yorkers seem to complain a lot too. I guess the tough crowd makes people step their game up in NY.

Posted by SebG on Mar-15-2012 18:52:

quote:
Originally posted by trojans14
IRL New Yorkers seem to complain a lot too. I guess the tough crowd makes people step their game up in NY.

Agreed. If you let it slip, the quality goes down.

Don't bitch too much either.

There has to be balance between the 2.

Posted by EarnYourKeep on Mar-15-2012 19:24:

quote:
Originally posted by SebG
though crowd, Ill tell ya

hahahah

Maybe we're becoming the younger version of an old geezer thats always mad at something for no apparent reason.

kinda sounds like me only i get pure laughs from those defending their points because half the time i post a shit ton of bullshit on here just to incite these 'discussions' lmao

and of course you know this was going to come from me

I TOLD YOU SO!

Posted by trancelaxer on Mar-16-2012 01:59:

H E L P

I have a cousin who will be in town and am in need of a ticket!! Please send me a PM if you can help me out..

thanks in advance...

Posted by Neonbeats on Mar-16-2012 02:07:

quote:
Originally posted by trancelaxer
H E L P

I have a cousin who will be in town and am in need of a ticket!! Please send me a PM if you can help me out..

thanks in advance...

Looks like more tix are going on sale soon. I wouldn't buy scalped tix yet.

Posted by Scoops on Mar-25-2012 01:42:

Layo & Bushwacka added for saturday

Posted by arosemore on Mar-25-2012 18:11:

i agree with EarnYourKeep in saying ...

but , of course knowing the cheese it'll be at Pacha. i literally hate pacha more and more everytime im there. i have to hesitate to go even to see the DJs i want to because the crowd sucks balls.

I do have to say though, even if it's not the lineup i'm dreaming of, its a chance to rockout with my friends who all are going. Me and my hubs did not buy the tickets when they first came out because we too were skeptical and had -not so good- thoughts about it. But on the other hand more of my friends, who have not been into the edm scene until skrillex had a light shined on him and deadmau5 played at the vma's, all are dying to go. and what else could i ask for than a good time with my friends??

i did email insomniac events and apparently a second tier of tickets are being released, but they were reluctant on giving me an actual date lol i wouldnt go both days, but if i get the chance i'll probably pick up a day ticket. My hubs on the other hand, wont go regardless. lol He's more interested in the after parties.

Posted by Scoops on Mar-25-2012 18:18:

quote:
Originally posted by arosemore

but , of course knowing the cheese it'll be at Pacha. i literally hate pacha more and more everytime im there. i have to hesitate to go even to see the DJs i want to because the crowd sucks balls.

maybe at Pacha...maybe somewhere else

Posted by AY STAR on Mar-25-2012 18:25:

quote:
Originally posted by Scoops

skirllex at deko?

Posted by Scoops on Mar-25-2012 18:47:

quote:
Originally posted by AY STAR
skirllex at deko?

he is at bamboozle fest that friday....

Posted by PvDoBseSSioN on Mar-26-2012 13:46:

quote:
he is at bamboozle fest that friday....

i hate to say this i really do but it would be cool to check him out live, not a fan of dubstep at all but it cant be a bad time

Posted by SebG on Mar-26-2012 15:14:

quote:
Layo & Bushwacka added for saturday

Sweet. I was just listening to their WMC set and its freaking bangin.

Posted by PvDoBseSSioN on Mar-26-2012 15:52:

quote:
Originally posted by SebG
Sweet. I was just listening to their WMC set and its freaking bangin.

hope that means there's a techno stage!

Posted by euphoria on Mar-26-2012 16:16:

quote:

If peeps are going to travel all the way over there I doubt they will want to go all the way back to Pacha especially if they got a room in the area. If def needs to be somewhere nearby.

Posted by PvDoBseSSioN on Mar-26-2012 16:57:

quote:
Originally posted by euphoria
If peeps are going to travel all the way over there I doubt they will want to go all the way back to Pacha especially if they got a room in the area. If def needs to be somewhere nearby.

4sixty6?

pacha does parties there all the time

but pacha is closer

Posted by AY STAR on Mar-26-2012 17:43:

quote:
Originally posted by PvDoBseSSioN
i hate to say this i really do but it would be cool to check him out live, not a fan of dubstep at all but it cant be a bad time

i went to check him out at e-zoo just to see what all the hype was about, i went in there with an open mind and knew i wassent gonna be blown away
needless to say i only lasted 10 min, between the music that just is lol i dont even know and the crowd, def not my scene

Posted by PvDoBseSSioN on Mar-26-2012 18:40:

yeah i hear ya i probably wouldnt stay the whole time either, im sure he will play either edc or ezoo

Pages (20): « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 [8] 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 »