tranceaddict Forums

tranceaddict Forums (www.tranceaddict.com/forums)
- Winter Music Conference 2012 / Miami Music Week 2012
-- Buying tickets? Selling tickets?
Pages (10): [1] 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 »

Posted by mar46017 on Feb-17-2012 23:46:

Buying tickets? Selling tickets?

Post event, number of tickets available and price if you are looking to sell.

Post name of event / date / venue of an event you are looking to buy.

To free up space, please delete your posting if the tickets are no longer available or if you found the tickets you were looking for. (click edit/delete, click box to left of Delete?, click delete now)

Posted by ArminD1981 on Feb-20-2012 03:25:

For Sale: 2 Tickets for Sander Kleinenberg @ Shine $ 20 bucks each (save $7 bucks in fees)

Posted by DisBejS on Feb-20-2012 04:37:

Want to buy 4 Sunday ultra tickets. Price $90 each

Posted by niinah on Feb-20-2012 17:05:

One 3-day GA ticket to Ultra for sale, PM if interested

Posted by drEamer on Feb-20-2012 17:05:

quote:
Originally posted by DisBejS
Want to buy 4 Sunday ultra tickets. Price $90 each
im gonna say good luck to you in tht endeavor...considering 3 day tickets ended at abouyt 400 with fees

Posted by chillenandy321 on Feb-20-2012 17:07:

AVA Takeover presale qty 1 presale
Axwell at Amnesia qty 1 presale

I will sell both at presale price. Please pm me if you need. Thanks

Posted by Faceplant on Feb-20-2012 20:20:

H50 pool party fri 3/23 Paul okenfold ect

I have 2 tix 90 for the pair

These are 2 hard tickets no will call bs!!

Posted by civicstyle on Feb-20-2012 21:35:

quote:
Originally posted by Faceplant
H50 pool party fri 3/23 Paul okenfold ect

I have 2 tix 90 for the pair

May be interested in those...

Posted by ilove44time on Feb-21-2012 08:35:

2 ultra tickets for sale....

Also, looking for 2 Cosmic Gate Yacht tickets.

Please PM thanks!

Posted by d1ssonance on Feb-22-2012 02:53:

Need:

As many Get Lost Tickets as you are willing to sell.

I would like 4, but will settle for 1. LOL

Thanks!!

Posted by niinah on Feb-22-2012 03:34:

Wanted: 2 tix for 3/20 Future Classics Pool Party at early bird price (missed the $25 presale)

Posted by DisBejS on Feb-22-2012 16:05:

quote:
Originally posted by drEamer
im gonna say good luck to you in tht endeavor...considering 3 day tickets ended at abouyt 400 with fees

way to crush my dreams!

Posted by drEamer on Feb-22-2012 16:06:

quote:
way to crush my dreams!
sorry man...someone on here is selling 3 day pass for 350....i highly doubt they will break it up and sell it for less than 125.......

Posted by DanMan0303 on Feb-22-2012 21:41:

quote:
Originally posted by ilove44time
2 ultra tickets for sale....

Also, looking for 2 Cosmic Gate Yacht tickets.

Please PM thanks!

Sorry I can't help but I have some advice... last year I had an extra ticket (had a extra hard ticket shipped to me). The hard tickets will not do you any good at the venue FYI... you need the actual bracelet for the yacht to board. Last year they gave out the bracelets the night before or if you showed up to the event for will call. Either of these options had to be done by the original cardholder.

Just be careful if you get to buy an extra ticket.

Posted by suntrancin on Feb-23-2012 04:28:

quote:
Originally posted by DanMan0303
Sorry I can't help but I have some advice... last year I had an extra ticket (had a extra hard ticket shipped to me). The hard tickets will not do you any good at the venue FYI... you need the actual bracelet for the yacht to board. Last year they gave out the bracelets the night before or if you showed up to the event for will call. Either of these options had to be done by the original cardholder.

Just be careful if you get to buy an extra ticket.

I was the one that bought the ticket off you last year Dan!

Good advice for anyone looking to buy secondary market tickets to the yacht parties. Also holds true for other will call tickets; make sure the seller/original ticket purchaser is attending the show and be with them in line...or you won't get in!

Posted by ilove44time on Feb-23-2012 16:58:

Thanks for the advice, looks like I'll have to give up on the CG Yacht...

Anyway, I also have 2 Axtone tickets for sale.

Posted by Cool1g on Feb-23-2012 19:41:

quote:
Originally posted by drEamer
sorry man...someone on here is selling 3 day pass for 350....i highly doubt they will break it up and sell it for less than 125.......

i wouldn't rule out finding someone who went the first 2 days and isn't going sunday and is willing selling their pass for sunday access for $100.

Posted by drEamer on Feb-23-2012 20:02:

quote:
Originally posted by Cool1g
i wouldn't rule out finding someone who went the first 2 days and isn't going sunday and is willing selling their pass for sunday access for $100.
i will more than likely do that, but ill be out on the street doing that i think.....much more value i would assume

Posted by DisBejS on Feb-23-2012 20:43:

take this for what its worth but my friend went last year and said she got tickets on sunday for $75 dollars from someone outside just trying to get something for it cuz they didnt want to go all 3 days..

thats where i got my price of $100, but you guys have more experience than i do

Posted by firefox™ on Feb-23-2012 21:01:

quote:
Originally posted by Cool1g

Yeah, last year I was "leasing" my ticket for Saturday for I think 60$ or 80$, because I went to the Masquerade Motel. Ok, that was for a friend of a friend, but still..

It looks like I'm now also going to sell my 3 Day pass on Stubhub and then try to get a Sunday ticket for ~100$..

Posted by jdub889 on Feb-23-2012 21:26:

selling one or two tickets to the tyas+menno de jong yacht party on friday. face value only (saves you $9 in fees) or if you have another offer shoot that to me by PM. thanks TAs!

Posted by stvy on Feb-23-2012 21:53:

that doesn't apply to all yacht parties. also if you speak to the promoters i'm sure they can work something out. sometimes people just can't make it to things during the week and it's understandable.

Posted by drEamer on Feb-23-2012 22:25:

quote:
take this for what its worth but my friend went last year and said she got tickets on sunday for $75 dollars from someone outside just trying to get something for it cuz they didnt want to go all 3 days..

thats where i got my price of $100, but you guys have more experience than i do
i heard that some peopel did get it for that price early, like before the doors opened....i also heard some peopel selling for 300+ on the day of

Posted by the unknown on Feb-24-2012 04:56:

I'll have about 4 tickets to the Axwell pool party when I get down there if anyone's looking. Message me if interested

Posted by ravracer16 on Feb-24-2012 18:07:

I need one Axwell Pool party ticket for my friend. Preferably an all day ticket. MSG ME is you have any. Thanks.

Pages (10): [1] 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 »