tranceaddict Forums

tranceaddict Forums (www.tranceaddict.com/forums)
- Winter Music Conference 2012 / Miami Music Week 2012
-- Armani Exchange WMC
Pages (3): « 1 [2] 3 »

Posted by Ronald Ravin' on Mar-05-2012 08:08:

this is always a cool event, at least check it out once. i didnt go to wmc last yr, but at least in 2010 you could really pop in and out all day, talk to the dj's after their set, its alot of fun for free. ive never seen it that crowded even for big dj's, because nobody looks at the schedule, you just kind of drop by and "whos playing? gareth emery? cool" and he is just right there and talking to fans while spinning. half the people in the store dont even have a clue who he is and are just browsing normally. its kind of comical.

Posted by gL1 on Mar-06-2012 06:09:

Heres the lineup for last year

Posted by DJ Simo on Mar-12-2012 12:00:

Did anybody notice that Giuseppe Ottaviani is scheduled to play at A/X on March 22nd? At least according to his FB:

https://www.facebook.com/giuseppeot...123966167614127

Posted by chillenandy321 on Mar-12-2012 17:29:

No didn't see that one coming. Sucks I will be on the M&S54 Yacht Party.

Posted by drEamer on Mar-12-2012 17:47:

i shall be there!

Posted by Zo on Mar-12-2012 18:46:

Damn!!
Some of the line ups are way better than the clubs where we are paying 80-120 dlls

how is this ?? Can u dance /jump or just stay still ?
This must be a huge store right ? Like Disel on NYC or Chgo ??

Posted by bltzkrieg09 on Mar-12-2012 21:11:

No, its not that big. Its not that bad most of the week, so you will have room to shuffle your feet around. Here is a link to what you should expect...also check out the other artists on the right sidebar for like A&B, CG, etc.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Xw8ILuJoeHI&feature=relmfu

Posted by Zo on Mar-12-2012 21:19:

Awesome Looks FUN
I will try to check some days out
the shop looks small hope i can get in
is like Virgin records usto do here when was around

Thanks 4 the video !

Posted by bltzkrieg09 on Mar-12-2012 21:53:

You can walk in and out as much as you want...if you see me or Andy there, come with us across the street to Wet Willies and get a drink. We plan on being there whenever we have some down time during the day. We will be in town 3/20-26.

Posted by BiG MiKE on Mar-14-2012 01:21:

Not sure if it's posted yet, but along with Cosmic Gate, BT is also scheduled to play there as well. Time and date I'm not sure yet.

Posted by chillenandy321 on Mar-14-2012 03:59:

Wish someone can drop by the store this week to see if a lineup with dates/times is posted yet. Please go!!

Posted by Pantone199c on Mar-14-2012 04:14:

quote:
Originally posted by chillenandy321
Wish someone can drop by the store this week to see if a lineup with dates/times is posted yet. Please go!!

I've been wanting to go to the Kidrobot store down in South Beach. Maybe, I'll actually go?

Posted by bltzkrieg09 on Mar-14-2012 04:45:

According to the Armani Twitter page for the South Beach store, announcements for the lineup are coming soon.

http://twitter.com/#!/armaniexchange

I'm on it, Andy!

Posted by PatMcGroin on Mar-14-2012 05:41:

quote:
Originally posted by bltzkrieg09
According to the Armani Twitter page for the South Beach store, announcements for the lineup are coming soon.

http://twitter.com/#!/armaniexchange

I'm on it, Andy!

dont forget to check their twitter regularly throughout the week. last year not only did i end up getting a bracelet for the tiesto show but i also got a pimp ass FREE armani watch just because they said come by the store and show the twitter post.

Posted by jdub889 on Mar-14-2012 06:02:

quote:
Originally posted by PatMcGroin
dont forget to check their twitter regularly throughout the week. last year not only did i end up getting a bracelet for the tiesto show but i also got a pimp ass FREE armani watch just because they said come by the store and show the twitter post.

this particular twitter account, or is there one specific to SoBe?

Posted by PatMcGroin on Mar-14-2012 06:27:

quote:
Originally posted by jdub889
this particular twitter account, or is there one specific to SoBe?

official armani exchange twitter.

Posted by GavinSm3 on Mar-15-2012 18:06:

"coming soon" is coming fast enough.

Tired of twitter following "A|X Gotham Girl ‏@ArmaniExchange" waiting for the coveted schedule.

Wonder had hard it is to get a Tiesto bracelet for admission?

Posted by PatMcGroin on Mar-15-2012 18:48:

quote:
Originally posted by GavinSm3
"coming soon" is coming fast enough.

Tired of twitter following "A|X Gotham Girl ‏@ArmaniExchange" waiting for the coveted schedule.

Wonder had hard it is to get a Tiesto bracelet for admission?

wasnt hard at all. tiesto even posted it on facebook. i saw it about 20 mins later. ran over there and got one of the first 50 they gave out. they gave out i dunno maybe 20-30 more throughout the day but you had to know answers to questions like tiestos hometown or his latest single. easy shit.

just follow that twitter.

Posted by bltzkrieg09 on Mar-19-2012 01:00:

Still nothing posted as of yet...can any Miami TA's take a look at Armani tomorrow and see if they put up a line up schedule?

Posted by SheshMe on Mar-19-2012 23:34:

Cosmic Gate will be at Armani on Friday 3/23 saids their website. No set times though.

Posted by drEamer on Mar-20-2012 01:34:

Posted by bltzkrieg09 on Mar-20-2012 04:29:

quote:
Originally posted by drEamer

Thanks for the line up post! Im sort of disappointed that its not going Tue-Sunday like it did previous years.

Definitely, bookin' it after the MS54 boat party to see BT on Thur, will be there for Andrew Bayer and CG for sure on Friday and all day Sunday.

Maybe something 'special' will come up, so keep your eyes open on FB/Twitter...

Posted by firefox™ on Mar-20-2012 04:39:

Sunday looks awesome!! So wanna see EDX. Unfortunately, I have a before 2pm Ticket for Axwell's Pool Party.. :-/

Posted by jdub889 on Mar-20-2012 14:53:

yeah, kinda disappointing... if one is going to ultra these are all going to be hard to catch except thursday, and i'm gonna be on a boat on thursday oh well.

Posted by cl0wnz0r on Mar-20-2012 14:57:

Sunday looks nice! Too bad Andrew Bayer is playing during the yacht party

Pages (3): « 1 [2] 3 »