TranceAddict Forums

TranceAddict Forums (www.tranceaddict.com/forums)
- Winter Music Conference 2012 / Miami Music Week 2012
-- Official TA 2012 WMC Party List (March 16 - 25)
Pages (28): « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 [9] 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 »

Posted by PatMcGroin on Jan-27-2012 19:01:

cocoon heroes tickets now on sale:
http://wmc.wantickets.com/Events/98921/Cocoon-Heroes/
$30

Posted by Zo on Jan-27-2012 20:04:

quote:
Originally posted by Cool1g
nice!

i wonder if the 3/26 is a typo by whoever posted that on FB... as sunday is the 25th

Is SUnday 2am party @ the terrace

few years ago i got my ticket for toolroom knights and it say Monday morning !

So yea. Now where to choose this or cocccon ?? same nite and I never see Sven Vath be4

Posted by Cool1g on Jan-27-2012 20:16:

quote:
Originally posted by Zo
Is SUnday 2am party @ the terrace

few years ago i got my ticket for toolroom knights and it say Monday morning !

So yea. Now where to choose this or cocccon ?? same nite and I never see Sven Vath be4

It was a typo - they already changed it to say 3/25 on Markus' FB page.

if you have never seen Sven i'd say do that.... def will be a VERY different musical style than Markus and friends!

Posted by trojans14 on Jan-28-2012 00:45:

anyone mention this yet:

Saved Records at SET Miami
March 20, 2012
10pm 5am

I won't be in Miami yet so can't go. And from what I've heard I don't want to go to SET.

Posted by Cool1g on Jan-28-2012 02:06:

quote:
Originally posted by trojans14
anyone mention this yet:

March 20, 2012
10pm 5am

I won't be in Miami yet so can't go. And from what I've heard I don't want to go to SET.

yeah it was posted before. i've been there.... not the friendliest door and small dance floor but i'd go if there was a dj(s) i wanted to see...

Posted by ac1dream on Jan-28-2012 02:06:

quote:
Originally posted by trojans14
anyone mention this yet:

March 20, 2012
10pm � 5am

If you dont mind me asking, why would you not
want to go to set?

Posted by Cool1g on Jan-28-2012 02:09:

quote:
Originally posted by ac1dream
If you dont mind me asking, why would you not
want to go to set?

can be a bit of a hassle at the door, even with presale tickets. one of the few places you really should make an effort during the conference to wear decent clothes.

Posted by Cool1g on Jan-28-2012 02:16:

just saw this on Wantickets

WMC Sunset Cruise with Sasha, Damian Lazarus, James Zabiela
Friday, Mar 23, 2012
3:00 PM - 9:00 PM

Cruise the Miami waters aboard a very exclusive yacht party featuring some of the worlds top DJs. The Floridian Princess sets sail for the sunset upon a backdrop of unforgettable basslines, beats and melodies. This is an event not to be missed - Tickets are extremely limited!

Talent: Sasha, James Zabiela, Damian Lazarus
Venue: Floridian Princess
Boarding Time: 1:45 Cruise Time: 3:00 SHARP!
OPEN BAR!
Food available for purchase
Free giveaways from Hard 8

$125.00
+ $12.50 Service Charge

figures would be the same time as what i expect to be BBC... grrr....

Posted by trojans14 on Jan-28-2012 02:23:

^If i had the money I would definitely want to catch that, and just go to Ultra for the last couple of hours. I hope they're playing at a club later that night.

Posted by Rissinite on Jan-28-2012 14:30:

Get Lost details to be announced early this week per Damian.

Posted by PatMcGroin on Jan-28-2012 15:30:

3/17: Joachim Garraud @ Amnesia
3/17: Sharam @ Mansion
3/20: Paco Osuna @ Treehouse
3/21: Cassy @ Electric Pickle
3/21: Craze & Codes @ Grand Central
3/23: Paco Osuna @ Space
3/23: Sasha @ TBA
3/24: Sasha @ Shine
3/24: Mark Knight @ Surfcomber Pool

new additions on amonly.com

Posted by civicstyle on Jan-28-2012 20:38:

quote:
just saw this on Wantickets

WMC Sunset Cruise with Sasha, Damian Lazarus, James Zabiela
Friday, Mar 23, 2012
3:00 PM - 9:00 PM

Cruise the Miami waters aboard a very exclusive yacht party featuring some of the worlds top DJs. The Floridian Princess sets sail for the sunset upon a backdrop of unforgettable basslines, beats and melodies. This is an event not to be missed - Tickets are extremely limited!

Talent: Sasha, James Zabiela, Damian Lazarus
Venue: Floridian Princess
Boarding Time: 1:45 Cruise Time: 3:00 SHARP!
OPEN BAR!
Food available for purchase
Free giveaways from Hard 8

$125.00
+ $12.50 Service Charge

figures would be the same time as what i expect to be BBC... grrr....

Um, think I just found my Friday boat party plans. However the price has increased to $150 plus service charge...

Posted by ramsau on Jan-30-2012 00:35:

Shelborne events has released corrected information about their parties:

3/16 Pool: Nervous presents Made in Miami with Oscar G, Murk live & friends
3/16 Shine: Gabriel & Dresden with Jonathan Cowan

3/17 Pool: House allstars including Frankie Knuckles, David Morales, Terry Hunter, Hector Romero, Kenny Dope and more tba
3/17 Shine : Derrick Carter, Jonathan Cowan + more tba

3/18 Pool: La Tour feat Carl Craig, Guy Gerber live, Nina Kraviz, Radio Slave, Tiefschwarz, Agoria, Jonathan Cowan and more tba

3/20 Shine : Shelter with Timmy Regisford and friends

3/21 Pool: Dj Mag Recession Session 4
3/21 Shine: Ovum with Josh Wink, Steve Bug & friends

3/22 Pool: Cadenza annual showcase with Luciano, Mayaan Nidam, Digitaline live & Jonathan Cowan
3/22 Shine: - Hot Creations with Jamie Jones (exclusive solo WMC set) Lee Foss & friends

3/23 Pool: VIVa MUSiC with Steve LAWLER and Friends...Pool Party at Shelborne South Beach
3/23 Shine: Xmix w Felix Da Housecat, Armand van Helden (exclusive WMC set) Sneak, Todd Terry, Junior Sanchez, Dj Dan

3/24 Pool: Annual Pacha Ibiza classics with Dj Jazzy Jeff and friends
2/24 Shine: Sasha & Jonathan Cowan plus a very special guest

3/25 Pool: Marco Carola marathon set with Jonathan Cowan - (official closing party)
3/25 Shine: Sander Kleinenberg's annual closing party. Guests tba

Most of these are already here, but i thought to post them all just in case

Posted by PatMcGroin on Jan-30-2012 16:09:

3/18: Murk 20th Anniversary Celebration & Nurvous Indie Dance Showcase w/ Oscar G, Ralph Falcon, Danny Daze, Lazaro, Maxxi Soundsystem, Volta Bureau, Walker & Royce and more to be announced @ Electric Pickle
http://wmc.wantickets.com/Events/98...Dance-Showcase/

Posted by Cool1g on Jan-30-2012 22:36:

Sasha's boat party is showing as sold out already.

Posted by chillenandy321 on Jan-30-2012 22:43:

quote:

It usually does sell out fast

Posted by ramsau on Jan-30-2012 23:01:

03/19 WEEKNDANCE Part IV at Nikki Beach With Jamie Lewis, Victor Simonelli, Dario D'Attis, Soulmagic, Misteralf, Luca Cassani, Inaki and Jack

Posted by stvy on Jan-31-2012 04:41:

quote:

It is not. Wantickets seems to have a delay sometimes between ticketing price brackets. they are at 175 now

Posted by Cool1g on Jan-31-2012 06:42:

quote:
Originally posted by stvy
It is not. Wantickets seems to have a delay sometimes between ticketing price brackets. they are at 175 now

ah - thanks for the heads up....

hoping to get a freebie for this but who knows.... might just have to pay the $$$.

Posted by civicstyle on Jan-31-2012 13:35:

I bought the last one at $150 and one at $175. FML for not knowing they went on sale Friday evening or else I woulda saved $75 bucks and maybe bought some to flip.

Posted by PatMcGroin on Jan-31-2012 14:08:

quote:
Originally posted by civicstyle
I bought the last one at $150 and one at $175. FML for not knowing they went on sale Friday evening or else I woulda saved $75 bucks and maybe bought some to flip.

yacht party tickets are a risky flip. for one because they're already so expensive it doesn't leave a lot of room for profit and two if you get stuck with them then you're out a lot of cash. the risk/reward factor isn't great enough imo. and for example one year sanders k's yacht was the hottest ticket around. the following year you couldn't give a ticket away. made no sense but that sure as fuck would of sucked if you had banked on that.

Posted by civicstyle on Jan-31-2012 14:45:

quote:
Originally posted by PatMcGroin
yacht party tickets are a risky flip. for one because they're already so expensive it doesn't leave a lot of room for profit and two if you get stuck with them then you're out a lot of cash. the risk/reward factor isn't great enough imo. and for example one year sanders k's yacht was the hottest ticket around. the following year you couldn't give a ticket away. made no sense but that sure as fuck would of sucked if you had banked on that.

This is true. Well at least I know I'm secured for the boat. Now to await for the Markus tix to go on sale for Saturday night at Space...

Posted by stvy on Jan-31-2012 15:11:

quote:
Originally posted by PatMcGroin
That was my first thought when you said that. I got those tickets @65 a piece I was talking to some people on that boat that paid redic prices for theirs

Posted by PatMcGroin on Jan-31-2012 18:28:

some treehouse tixs now on sale...

3/20: Paco Osuna presents Mindshake w/ Paco Osuna b2b Barem, Carlo Lio, Kabale und Liebe, & Lorenzo Bartoletti @ Treehouse
tix ($20): http://wmc.wantickets.com/Events/98...ents-Mindshake/
flyer: http://www.wantickets.com/SiteFiles...3c645aca713.jpg

3/22: Drumcode w/ Adam Beyer, Ida Engberg, Alexi Delano, Joel Mull, Joseph Capriati, & Alan Fitzpatrick @ Treehouse
tix ($30): http://wmc.wantickets.com/Events/98...sents-Drumcode/
flyer: http://www.wantickets.com/SiteFiles...4b6e45e6148.jpg

3/23: Down & Out vs Life and Death w/ Magda, Marc Houle, Troy Pierce, Danny Benedettini, Tale Of Us, Clockwork, Thug******, Pillow Talk (live), & DJ Tennis @ Treehouse
tix ($32): http://wmc.wantickets.com/Events/99...Life-and-Death/
flyer: http://www.wantickets.com/SiteFiles...1fd42eecf1a.jpg

3/18: Soulistic Music Pool Party w/ DJ Black Coffee, Culeo de Song,
Marques Wyatt @ National Hotel
http://wmc.wantickets.com/Events/99...J-BLACK-COFFEE/

3/23: Tritonal @ Space
http://www.amonly.com/Tritonal

Posted by Cool1g on Jan-31-2012 18:40:

March 17th at Space - Stereo Productions party featuring Chus and Ceballos marathon terrace set

Pages (28): « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 [9] 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 »