tranceaddict Forums

tranceaddict Forums (www.tranceaddict.com/forums)
- USA - New York
-- saw the techno storm come- is this the techno drizzle?
Pages (97): « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 [44] 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 »


Posted by SebG on Mar-18-2012 23:50:

quote:
Originally posted by xpand3r
Amateur ;-)



Posted by a.l.d.i. on Mar-19-2012 00:49:

Awesome night. Great to meet some of you i kinda wish i didn't walk away from the closing dj. Especially when he dropped Music as his opening song


Posted by AY STAR on Mar-19-2012 03:32:

not full on techno, but it's still groovie with a progy feeling
def a solid song



now some full on fuck me while iam running technoooooo
a few years old but still a bomb


Posted by a.l.d.i. on Mar-19-2012 04:45:

Here is a video i took of dvs1. You can hear Andrew's "hello sexy" comment midway as he was complimenting someone there ; )


Posted by AY STAR on Mar-19-2012 05:17:

solid vid
dvs1 and ss were def beast's

lol @ "what's up sexy"


Posted by SebG on Mar-19-2012 13:48:

Aldi what cam are you using to record the vids? Audio is excellent, almost no distortion


Posted by TaurusNYY on Mar-19-2012 14:03:

quote:
Originally posted by SebG
Aldi what cam are you using to record the vids? Audio is excellent, almost no distortion



that quality really is dead on, he really had some solid trippy moments.


Posted by a.l.d.i. on Mar-19-2012 23:10:

i used my iphone 4. i believe i got lucky that the song did not have full kick and sub bass at the same time. I also uploaded it to youtube, which it lost some resolutions but not as much as uploading it to facebook. my other video came a bit more dissorted, so i think it was luck.


Posted by AY STAR on Mar-21-2012 00:23:

some sets from wmc:

WAVEFORM POOL PARTY WITH VICTOR CALDERONE AND FRIENDS
Sunday March 18th

Layo & Bushwacka - Waveform Poolparty Miami,(3-18-2012)
http://www1.zippyshare.com/v/48145250/file.html


Barem - Waveform Poolparty Miami,(3-18-2012)
http://www24.zippyshare.com/v/69116344/file.html


Iban Mendoza - Waveform Poolparty Miami,(3-18-2012)
http://www1.zippyshare.com/v/28188412/file.html


Victor Calderone - Waveform Poolparty Miami,(3-18-2012)
http://www52.zippyshare.com/v/41958620/file.html


Ida Engberg - Waveform Poolparty Miami,(3-18-2012)
http://www55.zippyshare.com/v/65491585/file.html


Nicole Moudaber - Waveform Poolparty Miami,(3-18-2012)
http://www12.zippyshare.com/v/79756214/file.html

Tracklist
01. Pirupa - Party Non Stop
02. Outstrip - Thank You Alex
03. Jose Granados - On Shaker
04. F.Sonik - Forest People
05. Cuartero - Los Paseos
06. The unkies - Werq This
07. Boris Ross, Jeff Moore - Tap Ya (Gary Beck Remix)
08. Santos - Zagros Fest - Nicole Moudaber
09. Nicole Moudaber - Chocolate Love
10. Nicole Moudaber - Five Point Palm
11. Nicole Moudaber - Feline
12. Alex Dolby & Santos - Raw Road (Carlo Lio Remix)
13. Rino Cerrone - Chaos Theory
14. Spektre - Minds Eye (Nicole Moudaber Remix)
15. Nicole Moudaber & Victor Calderone - The Journey Begins
16. Coba, Eric Ramos - Amanece
17. Innovation Fascination - Meatrik
18. Carl Cox - Chemistry (Nicole Moudaber Remix)


Posted by TaurusNYY on Mar-22-2012 01:42:

quote:
Originally posted by AY STAR
some sets from wmc:

WAVEFORM POOL PARTY WITH VICTOR CALDERONE AND FRIENDS
Sunday March 18th

Layo & Bushwacka - Waveform Poolparty Miami,(3-18-2012)
http://www1.zippyshare.com/v/48145250/file.html


Barem - Waveform Poolparty Miami,(3-18-2012)
http://www24.zippyshare.com/v/69116344/file.html


Iban Mendoza - Waveform Poolparty Miami,(3-18-2012)
http://www1.zippyshare.com/v/28188412/file.html


Victor Calderone - Waveform Poolparty Miami,(3-18-2012)
http://www52.zippyshare.com/v/41958620/file.html


Ida Engberg - Waveform Poolparty Miami,(3-18-2012)
http://www55.zippyshare.com/v/65491585/file.html


Nicole Moudaber - Waveform Poolparty Miami,(3-18-2012)
http://www12.zippyshare.com/v/79756214/file.html

Tracklist
01. Pirupa - Party Non Stop
02. Outstrip - Thank You Alex
03. Jose Granados - On Shaker
04. F.Sonik - Forest People
05. Cuartero - Los Paseos
06. The unkies - Werq This
07. Boris Ross, Jeff Moore - Tap Ya (Gary Beck Remix)
08. Santos - Zagros Fest - Nicole Moudaber
09. Nicole Moudaber - Chocolate Love
10. Nicole Moudaber - Five Point Palm
11. Nicole Moudaber - Feline
12. Alex Dolby & Santos - Raw Road (Carlo Lio Remix)
13. Rino Cerrone - Chaos Theory
14. Spektre - Minds Eye (Nicole Moudaber Remix)
15. Nicole Moudaber & Victor Calderone - The Journey Begins
16. Coba, Eric Ramos - Amanece
17. Innovation Fascination - Meatrik
18. Carl Cox - Chemistry (Nicole Moudaber Remix)


I was looking for these , good looking.


Posted by Neonbeats on Mar-22-2012 01:46:

quote:
Originally posted by AY STAR
some sets from wmc:

WAVEFORM POOL PARTY WITH VICTOR CALDERONE AND FRIENDS
Sunday March 18th

Layo & Bushwacka - Waveform Poolparty Miami,(3-18-2012)
http://www1.zippyshare.com/v/48145250/file.html


Barem - Waveform Poolparty Miami,(3-18-2012)
http://www24.zippyshare.com/v/69116344/file.html


Iban Mendoza - Waveform Poolparty Miami,(3-18-2012)
http://www1.zippyshare.com/v/28188412/file.html


Victor Calderone - Waveform Poolparty Miami,(3-18-2012)
http://www52.zippyshare.com/v/41958620/file.html


Ida Engberg - Waveform Poolparty Miami,(3-18-2012)
http://www55.zippyshare.com/v/65491585/file.html


Nicole Moudaber - Waveform Poolparty Miami,(3-18-2012)
http://www12.zippyshare.com/v/79756214/file.html

Tracklist
01. Pirupa - Party Non Stop
02. Outstrip - Thank You Alex
03. Jose Granados - On Shaker
04. F.Sonik - Forest People
05. Cuartero - Los Paseos
06. The unkies - Werq This
07. Boris Ross, Jeff Moore - Tap Ya (Gary Beck Remix)
08. Santos - Zagros Fest - Nicole Moudaber
09. Nicole Moudaber - Chocolate Love
10. Nicole Moudaber - Five Point Palm
11. Nicole Moudaber - Feline
12. Alex Dolby & Santos - Raw Road (Carlo Lio Remix)
13. Rino Cerrone - Chaos Theory
14. Spektre - Minds Eye (Nicole Moudaber Remix)
15. Nicole Moudaber & Victor Calderone - The Journey Begins
16. Coba, Eric Ramos - Amanece
17. Innovation Fascination - Meatrik
18. Carl Cox - Chemistry (Nicole Moudaber Remix)


I was watching this live. Layo & Bushwacka had such a horrible train wreck that lasted for like 2minutes.


Posted by TaurusNYY on Mar-22-2012 02:54:

can someone get their hands on Liebing set from WMC- need that.


Posted by Chaska on Mar-22-2012 03:57:

quote:
Originally posted by TaurusNYY
can someone get their hands on Liebing set from WMC- need that.


I'm really hoping the whole CLR party is recorded...


Posted by TaurusNYY on Mar-22-2012 11:51:

quote:
Originally posted by Chaska
I'm really hoping the whole CLR party is recorded...


Damn, that would be great.


Posted by xpand3r on Mar-22-2012 13:48:

Andrew, how's that Victor Calderone set?

I've been working hardcore lately and havent heard any music since DVS1 & SS party.

It was a good time seeing all the techno heads again. But I wasnt a huge fan of the new dj booth location and there's def a bathroom issue when it's that packed..


Is anyone going to Blkmkt party on April 7th for some more techno? Presale is only $15 on RA so invest now..


Posted by SebG on Mar-22-2012 14:01:

BlkMarket with Ben Klock is 13th, Babicz/gerber/brad miller is on the 7th


Posted by Chaska on Mar-22-2012 16:32:

quote:
Originally posted by SebG
BlkMarket with Ben Klock is 13th, Babicz/gerber/brad miller is on the 7th


Butane, Konrad Black and Memek on the 7th Haven't seen Butane in a while and Konrad was BANANAS last time I saw him with Alexi. And minimoo throwback Memek Looking forward to this!


Posted by Chaska on Mar-22-2012 16:35:

quote:
Originally posted by xpand3r
It was a good time seeing all the techno heads again. But I wasnt a huge fan of the new dj booth location and there's def a bathroom issue when it's that packed..


Agreed, it was a pain in the ass getting from one side to the other... Doubt they'll change it back, a lot of love was put into building that booth (same guy that built the booth @ Boston's Rise) so I doubt they'll change it back... I guess we're just going to have to get used to it :\


Posted by SebG on Mar-22-2012 16:41:

quote:
Originally posted by Chaska
Butane, Konrad Black and Memek on the 7th Haven't seen Butane in a while and Konrad was BANANAS last time I saw him with Alexi. And minimoo throwback Memek Looking forward to this!


You know whats funny, I started typing Konrad Black first for 13th. I knew he was playing one of those dates...

Shit, too many choices again.


Posted by Chaska on Mar-22-2012 16:43:

quote:
Originally posted by SebG
You know whats funny, I started typing Konrad Black first for 13th. I knew he was playing one of those dates...

Shit, too many choices again.


Just do it and join us! You won't regret it.


Posted by TaurusNYY on Mar-22-2012 18:58:

quote:
Originally posted by xpand3r
Andrew, how's that Victor Calderone set?



Hey Oz
You can check if youd like...

http://www.be-at.tv/brands/wmc/surf...r-calderone1.go

Here is my ex-s streaming video as well

http://www.be-at.tv/brands/wmc/surf.../ida-engberg.go

Be-at is going to have a bunch but too bad they wont have the CLR party.


Posted by TaurusNYY on Mar-23-2012 16:06:

I am going through my WMC withdrawls seeing all these videos on be-at, lets make a vow now for a TA exodus next year to it. Well at least try to, no offense to DEMf but theres nothing like dancing your ass off in sunny Miami and sexy ass music lovers all around you. Just my .2 cents.


Posted by AY STAR on Mar-23-2012 16:20:

quote:
Originally posted by xpand3r
Andrew, how's that Victor Calderone set?


first 40 min is blah, after that he get's pretty good mostly on a tech-house tip but a few nice tracks...highlight of the set is the track that comes in at 90 min, straight up banana's

the ida set is not bad also, the last 20 min is pretty solid

@ taurus: i def hear you about miami, the weather in nyc now is fukin mint so it kinda reminds me of it i just wish there was music ha ha ha,
i actually might go down there later on in the year just for a vacation but hopefully while iam there that hopefully i can catch a good party at space and chill on the terrace ha ha
but yea last year i didnt have such a good time at parties, and now this year between texts from friends and seeing all the crazy parties
i think next year tho i will return for 4 or 5 days


Posted by TaurusNYY on Mar-23-2012 16:24:

quote:
Originally posted by AY STAR
first 40 min is blah, after that he get's pretty good mostly on a tech-house tip but a few nice tracks...highlight of the set is the track that comes in at 90 min, straight up banana's

the ida set is not bad also, the last 20 min is pretty solid

@ taurus: i def hear you about miami, the weather in nyc now is fukin mint so it kinda reminds me of it i just wish there was music ha ha ha,
i actually might go down there later on in the year just for a vacation but hopefully while iam there that hopefully i can catch a good party at space and chill on the terrace ha ha
but yea last year i didnt have such a good time at parties, and now this year between texts from friends and seeing all the crazy parties
i think next year tho i will return for 4 or 5 days


Last year was when they tried to seperate it from Ultra and the dates were all screwed up so I am sure that all added to it. At the moment I just feel like how can you not have a good time there. Yeah man keep it in mind, Ill stay on your back about it.

Im trying to roll with your ass to the shore this year and see what thats all about. Looking forward to some summer parties in the City fo sho.


Posted by AY STAR on Mar-23-2012 16:32:

quote:
Originally posted by TaurusNYY
Last year was when they tried to seperate it from Ultra and the dates were all screwed up so I am sure that all added to it. At the moment I just feel like how can you not have a good time there. Yeah man keep it in mind, Ill stay on your back about it.

Im trying to roll with your ass to the shore this year and see what thats all about. Looking forward to some summer parties in the City fo sho.


yea the wmc/ultra thing kinda had something to do with it
but just overall it seemed like too many dj's tryed to do their own huge event chargeing stupid prices for parties, madddddd noobies out of no where all over, bullshit drama at parties, plus every trance party sucked my highlight was carlo lio,paco and vc

these days iam well over big trance guy's so unless theres some underground trance guys from europe who will be there, i will be mostly at techno,prog and house parties, dont worry man you dont gotta keep reminding me about it, i think about call a cab's on a daily basis ha ha ha

yea the shore is an ok time, if the weather is good then it will be worth it, you chill on the beach all day and still hear the music while drinking,tanning and talking to broads then later on you go in and have a good time


Pages (97): « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 [44] 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 »

Powered by: vBulletin
Copyright © 2000-2014, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.