TranceAddict Forums

TranceAddict Forums (www.tranceaddict.com/forums)
- Canada - Toronto & Southern Ont.
-- [tekno time]
Pages (114): [1] 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 »


Posted by Kate Manus on Aug-04-2006 00:11:

[tekno time]

Since the last thread was started at the beginning of 2006.. a lot of dead links now... time to start fresh!

some sets making the rounds at the moment.. old and new..


Marco Carola-NightGroove-Germany-10.8.99
part 2
ahhh older Carola... a bit thumpier than his current mode!

Dave Angel @ Monegros 2006

Damon Wild @ Bodyworx Alkmaar NL 08-07-2006

Gayle San @ TeQnology Holland 20.03.2004

Dave Clarke @ Flex 30-01-2004

Dave the Drummer @ lov.e club brasil 10.06.06

derrick may @ p3 klub 09-06-2006

Gayle San @ Clubnight, 29.07.2006

Jeff Mills & Slam - Essential Mix 09/07/06

Chris Liebing - Dj Meeting 2006 - 16-05-2006

Cari Lekebusch@Karma-Houston,Texas-USA-4.13.01
part 2

Secret Cinema livepa at Communication 1 year Anniversary (15-04-2006)

Sven Vδth live @ Cocoon Amnesia Opening Party 19.06.2006
part 2

Cristian Varela vs Bando @ Revival Alicante, Spain 23.07.2006

Boriqua Tribez @ The ZOO, Vienna (A), 17/6/2006

Valentino Kanzyani (live from consumer recreation on radio gama mm,2000/01)

Dave Clarke Live @ Big City Beats 22-07-2006

Carl Cox - In the Mix @ BigCityBeats 01-07-2006

PET DUO @ Cosmopolitan club Cagliari Italy 01.04.2006

Miss Djax @ TeQnology 2006

Christian Smith @ Club 4 City Hall 27-06-2006

Vince Watson - Detroit Classics Vol 2

1. 69 - Microlover - Planet e
2. Fix - Diligent - Ignitor
3. Carl Craig - Twilight - Planet e
4. Rhythim is Rhythim - Kaotic Harmony - Transmat
5. The Martian - Skypainter - Red Planet
6. Speedy J - Rise - Plus 8
7. The Martian - Stardancer - Red Planet
8. Aril Brikha - Grove la Chord - Transmat
9. Carl Craig - Science Fiction - Blanco Y Negro
10. Robert Hood - The Grey Area - M-Plant
11. Galaxy 2 Galaxy - Journey of the Dragons - UR
12. Yennek - War of the Worlds - Buzz/Transmat/Art of Dance
13. The Martian - Journey to the Martian Polar Ice Caps - Red Planet
14. Blake Baxter - Altitude - ESP
15. Lfo - Dial - Planet e
16. Robert Hood - Make a Wish - M-Plant
17. Robert Hood - Interior Suspect - M-Plant


Dustin Zahn - Sun Worship Part 1 (August 2006)

Recorded w/2 decks, Pioneer 600, Ableton, UC-33 | 34 tracks, 80 minutes

Playlist
01. Johannes Heil – Freaks Are Us - Klang
02. Solieb – Plastic Facility (edit) - Maschine
03. Pascal Feos – Impulse – Level Non Zero
04. Peace Division – Blacklight Sleaze (Radioslave Dub) - NRK
05. Argy - Night Ritual - Pokerflat
06. Hardcell – Teaching To The Wise - Drumcode
07. Lorber/Besier – Micropacer - Nummer
08. Bookashade – Trespass – Get Physical
09. Marlow & Delvin – Movin (Matthias Tanzmann Remix) – Moon Harbor
10. Solieb - Stay High – Maschine
11. Locodice – Sorted – Cocoon
12. Henrik Schwarz, Dixon, And Ame - Where We At? – Innervisions
13. Bastien Grine – Pastel – K2
14. Thomas Bangalter - What To Do – Roule
15. Dhs - House Of God – Hangman
16. Neil Landstrumm – Takks - Peacefrog
17. Donnacha Costello – Ok, That’s Great. Start Over. – Minimise
18. DBX – Losing Control - Peacefrog
19. Heartthrob – Baby Kate – M_Nus
20. Pepe Bombilla – Harmonics Crashes – Cadenza
21. Thomas Schumacher – Rotor – SpielZeug
22. Tobias Freund – Street Knowledge – Logistics
23. Pascal Feos – Brooklyn Style – Level Non Zero
24. Tony Rohr – Buzz Buzz Buzz – Weave
25. Lee Van Dowski – Little Doll Chaos … - Bpitch
26. Depeche Mode – The Darkest Star (James Holden Remix) – Novamute
27. Kritical Audio – Krupp – Det.Und
28. Surgeon – Floorshow B1 – Counterbalance
29. Sterac Electronics – The Cellphone – Music Man
30. Holger Nieslon – Taifoon (Agaric Remix) – Tora Tora Tora
31. Alex Under – El Diluvio Azul – Trapez
32. Locodice – Seeing Through the Shadows – M_Nus
33. Lee Van Dowski – The Last Bounce – Num
34. Locodice – Orichee – M_Nus



enjoy


Posted by Jem_hadar on Aug-04-2006 00:57:

Honestly, I think I'll download EVERY fucking track in this first post!

I need more techno, and this is perfect timing. Really simplifies shit for me!

Thanks girl!

Appreciated from this new found techno lover over here!

Long live D.A.V.E. The Drummer and what he did to my soul!


Jem



P.S. Already downloaded the DAVE set! Fucking eh! More Henry! BRING IT bitches!!!!


Posted by MarkT on Aug-04-2006 07:36:

downloading a bunch...my techno education continues

any suggestions for stuff on the minimal side?


Posted by cf2thousand on Aug-04-2006 07:38:

downloading as this very moment...


Posted by Kate Manus on Aug-04-2006 12:11:

quote:
Originally posted by MarkT
downloading a bunch...my techno education continues

any suggestions for stuff on the minimal side?



I'd suggest that Dustin Zahn mix I posted with the tracklisting, he sent it to me the other day and it's a really good mix.. he included a lot of the hottest minimal releases of the past few months. He's also a very talented producer... 21 year old wunderkid in minneapolis!




for the tribal type stuff... that Boriqua Tribez set is worth a listen... and for the haaardest mix on the list.. a married couple from Brazil - Pet Duo!


Posted by Tunnel Rat on Aug-04-2006 23:18:

Re: [tekno time]

Marco Bailey @ Pornographic; Jan 21, 2005

BTW, did anyone catch Carola at CZ last Sunday/Monday? How was the set?


Posted by dEsidEL on Aug-04-2006 23:38:



thanks for posting these ..


Posted by Cribby on Aug-05-2006 00:16:

Re: [tekno time]

quote:
Originally posted by Kate Manus

Dustin Zahn - Sun Worship Part 1 (August 2006)

Recorded w/2 decks, Pioneer 600, Ableton, UC-33 | 34 tracks, 80 minutes

Playlist
01. Johannes Heil – Freaks Are Us - Klang
02. Solieb – Plastic Facility (edit) - Maschine
03. Pascal Feos – Impulse – Level Non Zero
04. Peace Division – Blacklight Sleaze (Radioslave Dub) - NRK
05. Argy - Night Ritual - Pokerflat
06. Hardcell – Teaching To The Wise - Drumcode
07. Lorber/Besier – Micropacer - Nummer
08. Bookashade – Trespass – Get Physical
09. Marlow & Delvin – Movin (Matthias Tanzmann Remix) – Moon Harbor
10. Solieb - Stay High – Maschine
11. Locodice – Sorted – Cocoon
12. Henrik Schwarz, Dixon, And Ame - Where We At? – Innervisions
13. Bastien Grine – Pastel – K2
14. Thomas Bangalter - What To Do – Roule
15. Dhs - House Of God – Hangman
16. Neil Landstrumm – Takks - Peacefrog
17. Donnacha Costello – Ok, That’s Great. Start Over. – Minimise
18. DBX – Losing Control - Peacefrog
19. Heartthrob – Baby Kate – M_Nus
20. Pepe Bombilla – Harmonics Crashes – Cadenza
21. Thomas Schumacher – Rotor – SpielZeug
22. Tobias Freund – Street Knowledge – Logistics
23. Pascal Feos – Brooklyn Style – Level Non Zero
24. Tony Rohr – Buzz Buzz Buzz – Weave
25. Lee Van Dowski – Little Doll Chaos … - Bpitch
26. Depeche Mode – The Darkest Star (James Holden Remix) – Novamute
27. Kritical Audio – Krupp – Det.Und
28. Surgeon – Floorshow B1 – Counterbalance
29. Sterac Electronics – The Cellphone – Music Man
30. Holger Nieslon – Taifoon (Agaric Remix) – Tora Tora Tora
31. Alex Under – El Diluvio Azul – Trapez
32. Locodice – Seeing Through the Shadows – M_Nus
33. Lee Van Dowski – The Last Bounce – Num
34. Locodice – Orichee – M_Nus



that's one awesome set thx


Posted by Cosmic Fur on Aug-05-2006 00:24:

I'm looking to get more into Techno as it's the only genre that I enjoy that I practically don't listen to. So I need to get familiar with the DJs/Artists and so on. Thing is, I hate minimal, so can someone suggest something opposite of minimal Techno, but still Techno? Something loud, hard, and banging.


Posted by magikb on Aug-05-2006 00:34:

quote:
Originally posted by Cosmic Fur
I'm looking to get more into Techno as it's the only genre that I enjoy that I practically don't listen to. So I need to get familiar with the DJs/Artists and so on. Thing is, I hate minimal, so can someone suggest something opposite of minimal Techno, but still Techno? Something loud, hard, and banging.



I will chat with you tomorrow at Cam's in our drunken states


Posted by Kate Manus on Aug-05-2006 01:26:

quote:
Originally posted by magikb
I will chat with you tomorrow at Cam's in our drunken states


I trust you to put him on the right path Jenn

as for the sets... to be honest, I made it a point of starting these threads a few years ago because unless you frequent sites like Livesets.com... I find it's not always easy to come by sets from some of the world's leading techno djs... I know there are a lot of people who can appreciate it once they start listening to it... it was once all 'noise' to me as well

Glad people here enjoy them


Posted by magikb on Aug-05-2006 01:36:

quote:
Originally posted by Kate Manus
I trust you to put him on the right path Jenn



thanks Kate! I certainly hope so. And no I won't just whore Preach on him.. lol


Posted by dEsidEL on Aug-05-2006 02:01:



if anyone has these sets feel free to post them, thanks



Jeff Mills - Live at Lowlands 2004
Troy Pierce at Macumba Club Madrid (02-12-05)
Frankie Bones - Live @ Philly (04-14-2005)
Pascal F.E.O.S. - Live @ Amsterdam Dance Event (10-29-05)
John Tejada - Live at Dig San Diego (05-01-06)
Cisco Ferreira at Emotion Club Madrid (04-14-2002)
Dr. Kucho - Live @ Club Plazma :: TRIBALERO [18.02.2006]
Stewart Walker at the Tresor - 06-2004
Takaaki Itoh - The Written Word is a Lie
Angela Molina @ Sonar Barcelona (06-18-2006)
Dominik Eulberg at Melt Festival (15-07-2006)
Mr C at Sandra's Birthday (20-05-2006)
DJ Ladida - Live at Old River Park (10-09-2005)
Johannes Hell livePA at 10 days Off (18-07-2006)
Paul Kalkbrenner at Free Your Mind Festival (03-06-2006)



Posted by Kate Manus on Aug-05-2006 02:37:

fresh sets from technopride.net this month... usually on the harder tip!

these sets are available:

here

DJ TRB owns the site.. he is also a 25 year old dentist.. hehe


TRB@Especial_Mix_Matame_Jun2006-part1 93 mb
TRB@Especial_Mix_Matame_Jun2006-part2 59 mb

Pet_Duo_-_Live Awakenings_Festival Spaarnwoude Netherlands_01-07-2006 89 mb

Pet Duo - Basstation Cosmopolitan_01-04-2006 98 mb

Sub Live @ DJBan Jun2006 69 mb

Gui Brandao @ Technopradancarcantarepular_150706 59 mb

03 - Arkus P Live 94 mb

DJ STICK - PANICO NO TUNEL 89 mb

Matt M Maddox @ Kuper Melstrup 01.04.2006 89 mb

Matt M Maddox@Ocram_B_day Hirsch Nόrnberg 10.02.06 201 mb

DJ Fernanda Martins 30.12.05 32 mb

Bad [05.04.2006] 96kbps
51 mb

Dj rush @ awakenings graansilo [07-04-2006] 201 mb

Julian Liberator @ Club Pillbox [13-9-00] 49 mb

Quick Smart @ Sky Club Berlin 14.04.06 51 mb

TRB_Live @ Radio Putz_01.08.06 32 mb

umek & Kanzyani - live @ awakenings westergas (11-02-2006) 84 mb

UMEK_Vs_VALENTINO_KANZYANI_-_Carnavale_2006 florida 135 122 mb


Posted by cono_sur on Aug-05-2006 03:06:

quote:
Originally posted by Kate Manus
it was once all 'noise' to me as well


It still is to me. But I love it.

Thanks for sharing.


Posted by Kate Manus on Aug-06-2006 03:43:

came across these pics earlier. 2 of my favourite DJs.. Dj Murphy & Preach! this was a party in Portugal called Beat Box... and Preach played a bit harder than his usual fare.. great set.. I listened to it the other day.






Ana & David Pet











Posted by Jem_hadar on Aug-06-2006 04:32:

quote:
Originally posted by Kate Manus
it was once all 'noise' to me as well



D.A.V.E. The Drummer FOREVER changed techno from 'noise' to fucking music for me at WEMF!

Thank you Henry!

Been listening to techno in my car ALL DAY we dicked around newmarket and then on my drive back home to Collingwood


Posted by MarkT on Aug-06-2006 10:57:

quote:
Originally posted by Kate Manus
I'd suggest that Dustin Zahn mix I posted with the tracklisting, he sent it to me the other day and it's a really good mix.. he included a lot of the hottest minimal releases of the past few months. He's also a very talented producer... 21 year old wunderkid in minneapolis!




for the tribal type stuff... that Boriqua Tribez set is worth a listen... and for the haaardest mix on the list.. a married couple from Brazil - Pet Duo!


loving it...this Zahn set is *nice*!!!

(damn...what a hottie too!!!)


Posted by MarkT on Aug-06-2006 11:37:

18 min mark...and 86 min...I would love to hear that in a club


Posted by Kate Manus on Aug-06-2006 12:02:

quote:
Originally posted by MarkT
loving it...this Zahn set is *nice*!!!

(damn...what a hottie too!!!)


heheh i knew you might think so... this is a cute pic as well


Posted by Skipper on Aug-06-2006 12:37:

the Dustin Zahn set is really good...very bouncey,but dark, minimal tech like Beyer is playing right now. Kate is this guy related/involved with the beyer booking?

For those of you who enjoyed the Zahn set, you might enjoy this, a great 2hr+ mix from a girl in Chicago...dirtybird. It is hot!

http://www.dirtybirdmusic.com/mixes/dirtybird-numb.mp3

tracklisting:
san lebowski - reducer 01 [nummer]
aaron hedges - uncomplicate yourself (sweet n candy rmx) [district of corruption]
sikora - re-boiled (krikors fried rmx) [nummer]
exercise one - debaya [mobilee]
3 channels - close up [trapez]
holger flinsch - tusk [add on]
ada - call the tune [areal]
pan-pot - black dog [mobilee]
louderbach - leaving [underline]
jichael mackson - fluff in the bellybutton [liebe detail]
marc ashken - size 3 [leftroom]
eltron - wirefall [festplatten]
bastien grine - in the bathroom [scandium]
cosili - bada bing (animatek mix) [motoguzzi]
dj koze - pattern wirtschaft [crosstown rebels]
szenario - stimulation [leftroom]
extrawelt - stammgast [cocoon]
thomas schumacher - regenerate [spielzeug]
mariel ito - lone romantic (3 channels rmx) [connaisseur]
booka shade - blue rooms [get physical]
nuel - pupa [regular]
namito - zwei (nams joujou mischung) [kling klong]
tadeo - segundo rojo [cyclical]
pan-pot - black widow [mobilee]
robag wruhme - jause [musik krause]
eltron - loadbalancer [festplatten]
3 channels - lady salata [trapez]
dj emerson - dubadura (butane rmx) [freakwaves]
ada - live it up [areal]
thomas schumacher - sleepy hollow [spielzeug]
paul kalkbrenner - keule [bpitch]

Speaking of Beyer, I thought I'd pool some of the techno (and related) listings for TO for the next while:

Thurs, Aug 10 - Noah Pred (fukhouse resident, metapath, and all around nice guy) + others - 222 Richmond (rooftop patio)

Thurs, Aug 26 - Fukhouse @ 99 Sudbury with Alexi Delano & Mike Bryant (both NYC)

*shameless plug*
Thursday, Aug 31 - ME + two unconfirmed NYC artists @ 222 Bistro rooftop patio (my 2nd booking there)

*confusion over this next one*
Friday, Sept 1 or Wednesday, Sept 6 - Ellen Alien & Apparat (Germany) @ Circa

Friday, Sept 15 - Miss Kittin @ Sonic

Sept 15 - 17 - HARVEST FESTIVAL

Saturday, Sept 30 - Jeff Samuel + others TBC @ the drake underground (also my "hoorah, the lSAT is over with" party! )

Friday, October 27 - ADAM BEYER @ CIRCA!!! (or wherever they move the party to last minute)
I may or not propose marriage to Adam on this date.


Posted by Skipper on Aug-06-2006 13:13:

I am lazy and haven't thrown 3 months of charts up on my website...but here they are.

June 2006 Chart

1. G-Man - Quo Vadis remixes (i220)
2. Marlow - Movin (Matthias Tanzmann remix) (Moon Harbour)
3. Loco Dice - Seeing through Shadows (M_Nus)
4. D.A.R.Y.L. - Phoskitos (Factor City)
5. Daniel Dreier, Phage - Ne rien ne va plus (Highgrade records)
6. Remute and Emanuel Geller - jah wobble (Trapez)
7. DJ Hell - Fun Boy 3 (International DJ Gigolos)
8. Scratch Massive - Make it high (Duoteque Vehni remix) (No future)
9. Johnny Arthur - Evil Edna (Deetron remix) (Kill brique)
10. Deetron - Mechanolicious (Music Man)

July 2006 Chart

1. Lee Van Dowski - TT127 (Defrag sound processing)
2. Sebastien Leger - Bad Clock (Intec)
3. The Separatists - Shake you down (Mark Broom remix) (Soma)
4. Chris Air - Komm Komm (Eintakt)
5. Guido Schneider - Re-Moved (Poker Flat)
6. Samim & Michel - Untitled EP (Frieznet 14)
7. Phutura - Alter Ego Shock (Minisketch)
8. Exercise One - Debaya (Mobilee)
9. Mike Shannon - Global Pleasurism (Wagon repair)
10. Guido Schneider - Animism (Cocoon recordings)

August 2006 Chart

1. Fuck Pony - get pony (Get Physical)
2. Format B - Gunface (Stil Vor Talent)
3. Deep Factory - Heaven is a moment (Club mix) (HMSPmusic)
4. Jetone - Sufraise ii (Alex Under remix) (APNEA)
5. John Shenanigans feat Moral Undulations - Old Blue Spiritual (Cynosure Recordings)
6. Martin Matiske - Blackout (International DJ gigolos)
7. Junior Lopez - Deeper (Acktivism recordings!)
8. Phil Kieran & Funk D'Void - Tick Tick Tick (Soma)
9. Kiki - Motorized (Bpitch)
10. Trisomie 21 - No works of words (misstress barbara remix) (Chromo)


Posted by Kate Manus on Aug-06-2006 14:13:

some of the Nature One sets are starting to come online.... I hope to see Murphy's soon!

Dominik Eulberg @ Nature One 8/5/2006

Anthony Rother @ Nature One 8/5/2006


Posted by TranceGrooves on Aug-06-2006 15:17:

Re: [tekno time]

quote:
Originally posted by Kate Manus

Gayle San @ Clubnight, 29.07.2006

enjoy



yeeeeeehawwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww

having to listen tunes like Glen Wilson - Salvation and Requiem - Pedro Delgardo is jus super. thankyou very much


Posted by Kate Manus on Aug-06-2006 17:44:

quote:
Originally posted by Skipper
the Dustin Zahn set is really good...very bouncey,but dark, minimal tech like Beyer is playing right now. Kate is this guy related/involved with the beyer booking?


Well I forget what the original situation was but I remember talking to him about the night when I saw Beyer was booked in Minneapolis, but some house promoters were the ones who got the booking.. so I think that maybe fell through and it will be one of his parties now instead.
He has booked some solid techno for the last while.. names like the Advent, Surgeon and a bunch more that escape me now, plus when Joel was touring last month. Seems they have a thriving little techno scene there! Collabs in a few months as well.



speaking of Adam.. Tony Rohr had this to say about playing with him at Awakenings.. hehe Tony will be the Pulse featured artist later this month on edmm.ca

"Setting up at the afterhours, I got a text message from Adam saying that he was showing up with a friend. By the time they got there the party at the club (Magazin) was going off!!! Adam asked me "You think it would be ok to spin?"... I told him, "I don't think the promoter is going to mind if Adam Beyer shows up and starts to play!" Haha"

^^
no kidding!


Pages (114): [1] 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 »

Powered by: vBulletin
Copyright © 2000-2014, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.