tranceaddict Forums

tranceaddict Forums (www.tranceaddict.com/forums)
- Unknown Tracks
-- killer tune, has 2 be identified!!!
Pages (10): « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 [10]

Posted by JJ-T1 on Dec-04-2008 10:22:

I will post my link here also: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cxYjsvW46-A

Posted by Simcut on Jul-30-2009 02:42:

I dont think this has been mentioned in the thread but Jules has said that Col Hamilton (Colin Hamilton, Northern Irish DJ) actually played this on Radio 1, and it wasnt Judge Jules that played it. Also the track in question samples Ry Cooder (a famous american guitarist)

I have a feeling its a trance track from some unknown northern-irish trance producer who happened to give it to Col Hamilton.

if anyone knows Col Hamilton/Colin Hamilton please get in touch with him, I've sent him a message on Myspace but no reply as of yet

Posted by the-sixth on Aug-02-2009 16:05:

quote:
Originally posted by Simcut
I dont think this has been mentioned in the thread but Jules has said that Col Hamilton (Colin Hamilton, Northern Irish DJ) actually played this on Radio 1, and it wasnt Judge Jules that played it. Also the track in question samples Ry Cooder (a famous american guitarist)

I have a feeling its a trance track from some unknown northern-irish trance producer who happened to give it to Col Hamilton.

if anyone knows Col Hamilton/Colin Hamilton please get in touch with him, I've sent him a message on Myspace but no reply as of yet

I already asked a guy who knows him and col's reply to him was basiclly he doesnt give a shit about ID'ing some track from years ago.

Posted by Simcut on Aug-02-2009 16:28:

quote:
Originally posted by the-sixth
I already asked a guy who knows him and col's reply to him was basiclly he doesnt give a shit about ID'ing some track from years ago.

if that's true then what an arrogant arse.

Posted by rallyretro on Mar-13-2012 00:58:

Was this ever identified? If everyone is assuming its some unknown producer, I have sent a message to someone who it could possibly have been because he is a producer from NI and would've known or been in touch with both Jules and Col Hamilton around that time.

Posted by JJ-T1 on Mar-13-2012 20:55:

Youtube reconstruction added to the first page

Pages (10): « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 [10]