TranceAddict Forums

TranceAddict Forums (www.tranceaddict.com/forums)
- Chill Out Room
-- I hate dogs! they must DIE!!!!!
Pages (2): « 1 [2]

Posted by Jason R on Sep-30-2002 18:09:

really sorry to hear that. People are right when they say don't kill the dog but I'd e so angry and upset I'd kill it anyway. And as for the owner take out the rest of your anger on his face.
I won't let my kitten out to play at the moment cos theres some dirty pikeys in the area who go round in a van and when they see a cat they let there dogs out to kill it. I just don't understand people like this.
If they got my kitten I would set fire to their caravan with them in it if I could get away with it.

Posted by Slylee on Sep-30-2002 18:50:

quote:
Originally posted by caroline
Hate is a powerful word.

what a nice observation...

Posted by Trance-Canada on Sep-30-2002 18:53:

quote:
Originally posted by Slylee

what a nice observation...

indeed...

Posted by RenderedDream on Oct-01-2002 22:18:

anyone who hurts a dog will be the same has hurting me..so beware..

Posted by whiskers on Oct-01-2002 22:44:

fucken dogs, stupid fucken dogs and their owners... if i ever had a dog, i'd rather have a little cuddly wuddly fuzzy wuzzy poodle or some shit like that...

however, i prefer cats! yes, especially combat cats... RRAAAAA! /hiss meow

Posted by djxtension on Oct-02-2002 17:36:

I have both dogs and cats, and I swear to you that my dogs wouldn't ever bite a cat.

The dogs and cats I have go along pretty well, and the cats really beat the shit out of the dog if comes to close...

But I'm really sorry to hear that man. Cats are cool.

But as said before, it's not the dogs fault, it's the owner's.
If you raise your dog well, it won't ever bite a cat.

So do me a favour, don't kill the dog; kill the owner

Posted by Yug_zohoth on Oct-29-2007 16:24:

RE: I hate dogs

Ste, I say that you'd feel a lot better after killing the dog. Fuck all that bullshit from those dog-lovers who try say its not the dogs fault. I believe in the food chain and if someone elses dogs kills your pet, its your right to kill the dog in retaliation(or maybe report it to animal control and see if they'll destroy the dog for you). What you need is a stick and a big sharp knife. Is the dog aggressive towards you or strangers in general? If it is get it to charge you, when it gets close enough to bite than thrust the stick at it or shove the stick in the dogs mouth so it doesnt end up biting you. Lastly, dont stabe the dog in the stomach, go for the side of the neck so that you pierce its jugular vein/carotid artery. That way it will bleed to death fairly quickly. Reading your post makes me wanna provoke a nice big mean, cat killing dog to charge me and then shoot it in the head as its about to bite me.

Posted by leph555 on Oct-29-2007 16:36:

Re: RE: I hate dogs

quote:
Originally posted by Yug_zohoth
Ste, I say that you'd feel a lot better after killing the dog. Fuck all that bullshit from those dog-lovers who try say its not the dogs fault. I believe in the food chain and if someone elses dogs kills your pet, its your right to kill the dog in retaliation(or maybe report it to animal control and see if they'll destroy the dog for you). What you need is a stick and a big sharp knife. Is the dog aggressive towards you or strangers in general? If it is get it to charge you, when it gets close enough to bite than thrust the stick at it or shove the stick in the dogs mouth so it doesnt end up biting you. Lastly, dont stabe the dog in the stomach, go for the side of the neck so that you pierce its jugular vein/carotid artery. That way it will bleed to death fairly quickly. Reading your post makes me wanna provoke a nice big mean, cat killing dog to charge me and then shoot it in the head as its about to bite me.

you are a sick worthless piece of shit, you should be the one that gets stabbed in the fucking throat

Posted by Ian on Oct-29-2007 16:37:

holy bump, bALTman.

Posted by Ghost Raver on Oct-29-2007 16:45:

Sorry to hear that

I believe it's more the dog's owner at fault than the dog itself, but I fully understand how you feel and won't start arguing what's wrong or right to do in that situation. I myself own a dog (a 1.5 years old chihuahua) and I absolutely love dogs, but I also love cats maybe just as much. If somebody did something to my dog on purpose (accidents happen and IMO have to be understood at least on some level, although they are sad too) or something happened to him because of someone's stupidity, I'd get pretty furious.

I have never owned a cat and this is the first dog I have, but I did feel sad when my cousin's cat died. As far as I know, he died from old age. I had known the cat and played with it for so many years that it was sad to know that he died. They have another cat who is still alive, but he's getting old too so it probably won't be too long before he goes as well..

Posted by noikeee on Oct-29-2007 16:46:

quote:
Originally posted by noikeee
http://www.tranceaddict.com/forums/...&threadid=67135

i used to make some pretty awesome smart threads back then.

Posted by Yug_zohoth on Oct-29-2007 16:47:

quote:
you are a sick worthless piece of shit, you should be the one that gets stabbed in the fucking throat

You'd BETTER watch what you say buddyboy .
So leph555, are you saying that because of my macabre description of how Ste should retaliate? Or because you think it would be wrong for him to kill the dog who killed his cat. If its the latter than I think thats pretty fucked up. Maybe you're just a macho reactionary. If you're pet was killed by a neighborhood dog wouldnt you
want to kill the dog in retaliation? I believe very strongly in the food chain and if a dog kills somebody's pet or a person-that dog's gotta be eliminated. If you dont like that well thats just tough shiit.

Posted by Project-K on Oct-29-2007 17:11:

what the fuck does the food chain have to do with murdering for revenge?

Unless you plan to eat the dog afterwards?

Posted by leph555 on Oct-29-2007 17:25:

quote:
Originally posted by Yug_zohoth
You'd BETTER watch what you say buddyboy .

yea OKAY

he should contact the owner face to face and ask him wtf is going on.

the owner is responsible for his dog just as he would have been for his underage child.

Pages (2): « 1 [2]