TranceAddict Forums

TranceAddict Forums (www.tranceaddict.com/forums)
- Tracklist Requests / Postings
-- Live Now! A State Of Trance Episode 400 (16/18-04-09) w/ Armin van Buuren & Guests
Pages (138): « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 [138]


Posted by adams89 on May-17-2011 14:38:

quote:
Originally posted by fomoz
can anyone please ID track 04? it runs from 20:35 to 24:45. you can download the guestmix here


No one will know, even guys from Rank 1 doesn't know how that track was called.


Posted by fomoz on May-17-2011 17:10:

quote:
Originally posted by adams89
No one will know, even guys from Rank 1 doesn't know how that track was called.
lol are you serious? how can a vocal track have no ID?


Posted by adams89 on May-17-2011 20:03:

quote:
Originally posted by fomoz
lol are you serious? how can a vocal track have no ID?


I asked Benno and he didn't know. He wasn't sure and he gave me wrong ID. Maybe you can ask him again?


Posted by fomoz on May-18-2011 02:00:

quote:
Originally posted by adams89
I asked Benno and he didn't know. He wasn't sure and he gave me wrong ID. Maybe you can ask him again?

i don't know how to ask him directly, but here's my attempt. i can't believe that nobody knows this track, it feels like i heard it somewhere else before.

http://www.facebook.com/topic.php?u...852&topic=16319


Posted by adams89 on May-18-2011 11:47:

quote:
Originally posted by fomoz
i don't know how to ask him directly, but here's my attempt. i can't believe that nobody knows this track, it feels like i heard it somewhere else before.

http://www.facebook.com/topic.php?u...852&topic=16319


you can try send PM on their MySpace account or Twitter.


Posted by fomoz on Apr-15-2012 08:11:

quote:
Originally posted by adams89
I asked Benno and he didn't know. He wasn't sure and he gave me wrong ID. Maybe you can ask him again?

My friend ID'd it with Shazam: Cryophonik feat. Aliciya Angel - Essence (Fake Remix)


Pages (138): « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 [138]

Powered by: vBulletin
Copyright © 2000-2015, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.