TranceAddict Forums

TranceAddict Forums (www.tranceaddict.com/forums)
- Tracklist Requests / Postings
-- Live Now! A State Of Trance Episode 400 (16/18-04-09) w/ Armin van Buuren & Guests
Pages (138): « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 [51] 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 »


Posted by Thierry on Apr-17-2009 14:53:

Right now is Signalrunners - Meet Me in Montauk right? I just want to make sure I'm listening to the right feed.


Posted by Sonnix on Apr-17-2009 14:53:

quote:
Originally posted by z33k
Are you retarded? Saying that Signalrunners is cheesy, is probably the biggest contradiction ever. Dash Berlin and their "Alice Deejay - Better Of Alone" vocal trance tracks are cheesy, this is not.


how much they paid u? BUFFON


btw.. kandi's set is breakin my soundspeakers

C-Systems - Heat (Hodel & Terry's Summer Sun Remix) is EPIC


Posted by bla.zej on Apr-17-2009 14:53:

Signalrunners = Meet me in montauk (original mix)


Posted by Coxx on Apr-17-2009 14:53:

11:00 W&W

01. Robert Burian - Maximus (Second Mix)
02. Breakfast - Remember
03. Denga & Manus - Lost Love (Nic Swede Remix)
04. ID
05. Artento Divini - Deepdown (Original Mix)
06. Gareth Emery - Exposure
07. Cliff Coenraad - Gone South
08. Scott Mac - Damager 02 (W&W Remix)
09. Mark Sherry & William Daniel - Future Primitive (Original Mix)
10. ID
11. Scott Mac - Damager 02 (W&W Remix)
12. Carlo Resoort - Lifetime (4Strings Mix)
13. M6 with Relocate - Piranha (Heatbeat Remix)
14. Cor Fijneman - Serenity


Posted by K4SP4 on Apr-17-2009 14:56:

quote:
Originally posted by Coxx
11:00 W&W

01. Robert Burian - Maximus (Second Mix)
02. Breakfast - Remember
03. Denga & Manus - Lost Love (Nic Swede Remix)
04. ID
05. Artento Divini - Deepdown (Original Mix)
06. Gareth Emery - Exposure
07. Cliff Coenraad - Gone South
08. Scott Mac - Damager 02 (W&W Remix)
09. Mark Sherry & William Daniel - Future Primitive (Original Mix)
10. ID
11. Scott Mac - Damager 02 (W&W Remix)
12. Carlo Resoort - Lifetime (4Strings Mix)
13. M6 with Relocate - Piranha (Heatbeat Remix)
14. Cor Fijneman - Serenity


thank you Peter!


Posted by kaman on Apr-17-2009 14:57:

Please give the right Stream for hearing the Show now!!!

Thankx


Posted by DEamOn on Apr-17-2009 14:58:

np: Rennie Foster - Devil's Water (James Zabiela Re-Edit)


Posted by Generation X on Apr-17-2009 14:59:

quote:
Originally posted by kaman
Please give the right Stream for hearing the Show now!!!

Thankx


Go to www.astateoftrance.com


Posted by jules on Apr-17-2009 14:59:

quote:
Originally posted by kaman
Please give the right Stream for hearing the Show now!!!

Thankx


i'm using this one
http://www.markusschulz.hu:8888/listen.pls


Posted by Mateh on Apr-17-2009 14:59:

Siganlrunners
01. Matthew Dear - Deserter (ID Remix)
02. Above and Beyond pres. Oceanlab - On A Good Day (16 Bit Lolitas Downbeat Remix)
03. Oliver Smith - Restless (Signalrunners Remix)
04. ID
05. ID
06. Dean Coleman feat. DCLA - I Want You (Andrew Bayer Remix)
07. ID
08. Sebastien Leger - The People (Eric Prydz Remix)
09. Signalrunners - Meet Me in Montauk
10. ID (Spacey Vocals)

I have to go now hope someone does the tracklist for Dash Berlin.


Posted by Rafcio on Apr-17-2009 14:59:

quote:
Originally posted by Mateh
Siganlrunners
01. Matthew Dear - Deserter (ID Remix)
02. Above and Beyond pres. Oceanlab - On A Good Day (16 Bit Lolitas Downbeat Remix)
03. Oliver Smith - Restless (Signalrunners Remix)
04. ID
05. ID
06. Dean Coleman feat. DCLA - I Want You (Andrew Bayer Remix)
07. ID
08. Sebastien Leger - The People (Eric Prydz Remix)
09. Signalrunners - Meet Me in Montauk

04. Stel - A New Life (Francis Preve Remix)


Posted by kaman on Apr-17-2009 15:00:

17 O´clock Signalrunners, please can any post the Link for hear that,

Thank in Advanced,

Thx to being here


Posted by K4SP4 on Apr-17-2009 15:00:

I'll take some pause now... You can do it, Dash Berlin are simple to ID!


Posted by Coxx on Apr-17-2009 15:00:

quote:
Originally posted by K4SP4
thank you Peter!
np mate !!! to bad i miss it and 250 - Classics Mix


Posted by Vitek06 on Apr-17-2009 15:00:

the new hero of trance dash berlin??? armin you should stop smoking crack dude


Posted by kaman on Apr-17-2009 15:02:

Sorry GMT+1, 17 o´clock plays Dash Berlin please the right Stream post,

Thankx


Posted by Thierry on Apr-17-2009 15:02:

I just heard Sound of Goodbye and then the accapella of Til the Sky Falls Down


Posted by DEamOn on Apr-17-2009 15:03:

10. ID (Spacey Vocals)
its

Rennie Foster - Devil's Water (James Zabiela Re-Edit)


Posted by K4SP4 on Apr-17-2009 15:03:

Perpetuous Dreamer vs. Dash Berlin - Till The Sound Of Goodbyer (Intro Mashup)


Posted by kaman on Apr-17-2009 15:03:

please Stream for hear the Sets now,

thx


Posted by Sonnix on Apr-17-2009 15:03:

NICE START!

HOOKED ON INFINITY T.U.N.E.


Posted by Generation X on Apr-17-2009 15:03:

quote:
Originally posted by kaman
please Stream for hear the Sets now,

thx


We already told you. Now stop asking!


Posted by kaman on Apr-17-2009 15:04:

Please K4SP4 post hte Link for hear the Sets and Show,

Thx m8


Posted by Vitek06 on Apr-17-2009 15:05:

quote:
Originally posted by kaman
Please K4SP4 post hte Link for hear the Sets and Show,

Thx m8


http://astateoftrance.dancefoundation.nl/


Posted by bla.zej on Apr-17-2009 15:05:

Cold Wings once again, fuck...


Pages (138): « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 [51] 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 »

Powered by: vBulletin
Copyright © 2000-2015, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.