TranceAddict Forums

TranceAddict Forums (www.tranceaddict.com/forums)
- Classic old threads / Inactive Forums
-- AgE doesnt matter
Pages (7): « 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 »

Posted by Hequn on Dec-12-2003 20:27:

quote:
Originally posted by DJ_TRON
im my opinion...SASHA BLOWS!!!!! Sasha is probly one of the worst DJs ive ever heard...lol...i would be glad not to see her...but the rest of the DJs are good, thats where the fake ID comes in
PEACE
childsplay

omfg, funniest post EVERRRRRRRRRRR

Posted by Azz3D on Dec-12-2003 20:34:

quote:
Originally posted by aloep
Yeah, but she's hot isn't she?

hahaha this kid got owned by aloep

Posted by BobbyV on Dec-14-2003 03:01:

19 years old, been to 1 rave. Planning on going to How Sweet It Is and Monster Massive. That 1 rave was fun. Loud, quality music. I'm into the scene for the MUSIC!!! and BTW, Sasha is one of the best DJs around!! I got into electronica back in 6th grade, so about 8 years ago. It all started with the Mortal Kombat motion picture soundtrack, then that led to Vegas by the Crystal Method and The Fat of the Land by the Prodigy with a few trance CD purchases (Trance Nation America, Trance MixUSA, MOS). Then I heard one of the best mixes ever...Paul Oakenfold Live @ Gatecrasher, Lotherton Hall 6-20-1999. That mix led me to find some quality DJs that we all love, but have to travel halfway around the world to see live (most of the time).

Posted by UWM on Dec-14-2003 04:53:

I fucking love that picture of Sasha, he is truly a legendary partier.

Posted by whiskers on Dec-14-2003 05:04:

[cartman's voice]

what the fuck!!?

Posted by Hequn on Dec-30-2003 15:14:

I think this historic thread needs a bump, mainly because Sasha is mine0rrrrr. seh rubbered here tatties alla ova meh

Posted by LiANG on Dec-30-2003 15:24:

hahaha this thread is just what I need right now lol

Posted by DrUg_Tit0 on Dec-30-2003 21:41:

Heh, can't believe there are still some authentic candy kid ravers out there...I thought it died out in the 90's with Dune and that stuff.

Posted by Tranc3 on Dec-30-2003 22:09:

OMG Sasha is teh Hottz0r!!!

Posted by Hequn on Dec-30-2003 22:40:

Sasha buttseckz kthnxplz

Posted by bluelimitd on Dec-31-2003 00:16:

quote:
Originally posted by Hequn
Sasha buttseckz kthnxplz

hahahahah this whole thread r0cks

Posted by jdjd on Dec-31-2003 04:10:

Re: Re: AgE doesnt matter

quote:
Originally posted by BonGWateR

Posted by EssentialMix3r on Dec-31-2003 05:54:

19 on March 19 , still waiting for 21. So Close!!!

Posted by Skaya on Mar-15-2004 00:55:

Since I'm not going to take the time to Read past the first page of this thread, I'm just going to reply to the original topic by saying that any kind of barriers people create to classify who's a cool EDM lover and whose not are total Bullshit. All that matters is if your heart is with the music. It doesn't matter if you're a Candy Raver, Preppie, Thug, Goth, Rasta or whatever, if you care about the music and are willing to throw down a few bucks to buy your favorite DJ's cd or go see them live in a club, then you're contributing to the scene. Any differences between who listens to the music are merely personal differences and shouldn't be tied in with the music itself.

I turned 18 only a few months ago, and have already torn up my share of crowds at local parties behind the decks. When I was younger and just started spinning, most were supportive, but there were those few snobs who thought that I did not have the capability to appreciate the music and the scene because of my age. It's only fitting that those people still have not DJ'd beyond their bedrooms and don't seem to be able to show up to any of the big events.

Posted by nchs09 on Mar-15-2004 00:56:

thank you MR THREAD RESURECTOR!!!!..... btw read this thread, is just great... TOP THREAD OF THE YEAR

Posted by glowinfairy on Mar-15-2004 01:40:

17 in 2.5 months & been lovin this music since i was 14 with all my heart ...keep on loving it more

Posted by nchs09 on Mar-15-2004 02:01:

mods close this thread, its mint and we dont want it getting fucked up.. its defenetly going to be a classic of 2004

Posted by smokeape on Mar-15-2004 02:31:

OK, I ain't like Mr. Squirrel here, but I'm just too damn old to post!

Lol!

[[[smoke]]]

Posted by A.J. on Mar-15-2004 03:59:

I just read this thread for the first time.

It's all class!!!!!

Posted by ASOT100 on Mar-15-2004 04:32:

Re: AgE doesnt matter

quote:
Originally posted by DJ_TRON
heyhey fellow trance heads, im just wonderin how old sum of you are. Im 13 lol but a full blown raverr
mix hard mix long
childsplay,
PEACE

apparently ur proving that it does

Posted by Tranc3 on Mar-15-2004 04:47:

quote:
Originally posted by Skaya
Since I'm not going to take the time to Read past the first page of this thread, I'm just going to reply to the original topic by saying that any kind of barriers people create to classify who's a cool EDM lover and whose not are total Bullshit.

If you don't read past the first page, you're missing out on all the hilarity!

Posted by Tranc3 on Mar-15-2004 04:48:

Re: Re: AgE doesnt matter

quote:
Originally posted by ASOT100
apparently ur proving that it does

Wow talk about a delayed response...original post was made Jul 18 2003

Posted by Mako on Mar-15-2004 04:50:

Lmao. Classic thread.

Posted by Emil on Mar-15-2004 04:57:

God damn. I posted on the first page of this thread. Die thread die. Oh, I don't think me posting helps.

Posted by cryo on Mar-15-2004 05:07:

what a silly old thread, BUMP

Pages (7): « 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 »