TranceAddict Forums

TranceAddict Forums (www.tranceaddict.com/forums)
- Chill Out Room
-- dumb chicks
Pages (2): [1] 2 »

Posted by Vivid Boy on Nov-07-2006 04:22:

dumb chicks

i was out with this chick, and we wee at a bar and she brought her dog with her, and kept the lil shit in her purse. it had that fuckin bow on its head n shit, fuckin gay lil ******. anyways she was told by managemnt the dog wasnt allowed in the bar. so she disappears and comes back and after a half hour im like "wheres da pooch?". bitch left it in the car.....!!! its fuckin 3 degress celsius outside the poor thing was dying!!!. anyways we leave and we head to the park by my house to smoke a j. i pull up to the parking lot and she pulls in and her car smells like ass. like something was burning. and im like "dude whats wrong with ur car?!/" and sshes like "i dunno i just bought it the other day, i think i got ripped off it smells like shit everytime i drive it" so i pop the hood to take a look, check under the car, cant figure it out. and then i figure it must be the brakes. i go into the car, and shes been driving the entire time with her emergency break on.......... I love paris hilton dumb bimbo chicks

Posted by Nrg2Nfinit on Nov-07-2006 04:25:

so did you ht hte chick or the dog?

Posted by Ibizadreamer AG on Nov-07-2006 04:29:

looooooooooooooooool

Posted by bas on Nov-07-2006 04:29:

Re: dumb chicks

quote:
Originally posted by Vivid Boy
shes been driving the entire time with her emergency break on.......... I love paris hilton dumb bimbo chicks

Marry this chick Eric.

Posted by L.E.N. on Nov-07-2006 04:30:

Keeper!

Posted by jonSun on Nov-07-2006 04:31:

This reminds me of my ex gf. I get to her house to go out to a club. She says she will drive & im like Sure. She starts driving & i see her fighting the steering wheel while driving. Her car was a piece of shit, so i didnt think much. Then i ask her to stop so i can get smokes, while pulling in the gas station she said she thinks her driver side tire might need air. I walk around her side to check it & its flat. Dumb fucking bitch.

Then a couple weeks later the engine goes on the car. Shes pissed & thinks bad luck always happens to her. I ask her if she changed the oil ever & she says "oops". Fucking dummy.

Posted by adi26 on Nov-07-2006 04:33:

quote:
Originally posted by jonSun
Then i ask her to stop so i can get smokes, while pulling in the gas station she said she thinks her driver side tire might need air. I walk around her side to check it & its flat. Dumb fucking bitch.

LOL!!!!

Posted by Nrg2Nfinit on Nov-07-2006 04:33:

WAIT A MINUTE ERIC

is this that same girl who was your buddys girlfriend who had that dog? and he was totally wipped by her... like back in 2001?

Posted by Vivid Boy on Nov-07-2006 04:35:

quote:
Originally posted by Nrg2Nfinit
WAIT A MINUTE ERIC

is this that same girl who was your buddys girlfriend who had that dog? and he was totally wipped by her... like back in 2001?

nah this is just some random bimbo that i met last week

Posted by Nrg2Nfinit on Nov-07-2006 04:36:

quote:
nah this is just some random bimbo that i met last week

ok good

Posted by tranceDJ on Nov-07-2006 04:43:

quote:
Originally posted by jonSun
This reminds me of my ex gf. I get to her house to go out to a club. She says she will drive & im like Sure. She starts driving & i see her fighting the steering wheel while driving. Her car was a piece of shit, so i didnt think much. Then i ask her to stop so i can get smokes, while pulling in the gas station she said she thinks her driver side tire might need air. I walk around her side to check it & its flat. Dumb fucking bitch.

Then a couple weeks later the engine goes on the car. Shes pissed & thinks bad luck always happens to her. I ask her if she changed the oil ever & she says "oops". Fucking dummy.

If I seriously had a dime every time I heard a girl say she ruined her car because she never changed the oil. Cars may be more of a guy thing but knowing that a car needs oil and it needs to be changed is one of the absolute basics of a car.

Posted by GTS3gEclipse on Nov-07-2006 04:51:

I had a friend who ruined her emergency brake because she left it on and then proceded to do 100 on the parkway.

Posted by jdat on Nov-07-2006 08:37:

lol classic Vivid!

quote:
Originally posted by tranceDJ
If I seriously had a dime every time I heard a girl say she ruined her car because she never changed the oil. Cars may be more of a guy thing but knowing that a car needs oil and it needs to be changed is one of the absolute basics of a car.

Once I was walking back to my car and this car was parking and made a freaky noise.
Assuming it seemed to be lacking oil or something I went in the direction of the car and when the girl and I crossed paths I told her to check the oil. She looked at me like who the hell are you ... back off stalker!

Posted by KilldaDJ on Nov-07-2006 14:22:

i do enjoy threads like this

Posted by prolikewhoa on Nov-07-2006 15:55:

fing stupid women give other women a bad name. i'm just glad my brother was a mechanic and taught me how to take care of my car.

i taught my first boyfriend how to change a tire.

Posted by Ivand on Nov-07-2006 16:05:

quote:
Originally posted by prolikewhoa
fing stupid women give other women a bad name. i'm just glad my brother was a mechanic and taught me how to take care of my car.

i taught my first boyfriend how to change a tire.

lol, that was not a real men!

Posted by prolikewhoa on Nov-07-2006 16:06:

quote:
Originally posted by Ivand
lol, that was not a real men!

oh come on we were 15 give the guy a break

Posted by Zoso on Nov-07-2006 16:11:

You should have commented repeatedly about the fact that on your last lengthy stay in Vietnam that you learned to really enjoy the taste of small, toy dogs.

Posted by EarnYourKeep on Nov-07-2006 16:12:

quote:
Originally posted by Zoso
You should have commented repeatedly about the fact that on your last lengthy stay in Vietnam that you learned to really enjoy the taste of small, toy dogs.

where the hell have you been fagitis?

Posted by Candeeman on Nov-07-2006 16:14:

Posted by Zoso on Nov-07-2006 16:14:

We have 12 federal auditors here. So, I've been in meetings or acting busy as fark.

Posted by Ivand on Nov-07-2006 16:16:

quote:
Originally posted by prolikewhoa
oh come on we were 15 give the guy a break

did u blocked me?

Posted by herflyness on Nov-07-2006 18:48:

I agree that there are alot of women lacking common sense out there, but the same goes for men!
I had an ex bf who was trying to be nice one winter by giving some random guy a boost (we live in Winnipeg where it gets down to -40).
So first off when my ex goes to tell the guy that he'll boost him the guy gives my ex his EXTENSION CORD! So my ex rolls his eyes and gets the guy to pop his hood....
I'm sitting in my ex's car when I see smoke starting to pass by my window.
My ex had REVERSED THE CHARGES on the battery and fried his computer, alternator, and battery!!!!!!!!!!!
Here's the kicker......
HE USED TO WORK AT HONDA!!!!!!!!!

I still haven't let him live it down.

Posted by Trazedict on Nov-07-2006 19:34:

Shoulda smoked that J with the pooch for all the little guy had to go thru.

Posted by asfdz on Nov-07-2006 19:42:

Re: dumb chicks

quote:
i was out with this chick, and we wee at a bar and she brought her dog with her, and kept the lil shit in her purse. it had that fuckin bow on its head n shit, fuckin gay lil ******. anyways she was told by managemnt the dog wasnt allowed in the bar. so she disappears and comes back and after a half hour im like "wheres da pooch?". bitch left it in the car.....!!! its fuckin 3 degress celsius outside the poor thing was dying!!!. anyways we leave and we head to the park by my house to smoke a j. i pull up to the parking lot and she pulls in and her car smells like ass. like something was burning. and im like "dude whats wrong with ur car?!/" and sshes like "i dunno i just bought it the other day, i think i got ripped off it smells like shit everytime i drive it" so i pop the hood to take a look, check under the car, cant figure it out. and then i figure it must be the brakes. i go into the car, and shes been driving the entire time with her emergency break on.......... I love paris hilton dumb bimbo chicks

I thought you were going to say you found the dog under the hood

Pages (2): [1] 2 »