TranceAddict Forums

TranceAddict Forums (www.tranceaddict.com/forums)
- USA - New York
-- DEMF 2012!
Pages (23): « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 [17] 18 19 20 21 22 23 »

Posted by progbeatz on Apr-25-2012 13:07:

Anyone have any Idea of when Tickets for the Boat Party will go on Sale by any Chance??

Posted by Chaska on Apr-25-2012 13:22:

quote:
Originally posted by progbeatz
Anyone have any Idea of when Tickets for the Boat Party will go on Sale by any Chance??

Party hasn't been announced yet. Last year it was announced about 2 weeks before DEMF.

Posted by edubbz on Apr-25-2012 13:43:

yea, the boat party typically gets announced close to the festival. Did anyone go to the boat party last yr? what was the line-up and how was the sound?

Posted by Chaska on Apr-25-2012 13:54:

quote:
Originally posted by edubbz
yea, the boat party typically gets announced close to the festival. Did anyone go to the boat party last yr? what was the line-up and how was the sound?

I did.

Villaloblah & Sven in one floor, Loco & Stacey in the other. Sound was 100x better than the year before. Still, a very underwhelming party.

Posted by SebG on Apr-25-2012 19:24:

Thanks for the update Chaska on all of the afterparties

Posted by lounger540 on Apr-26-2012 01:53:

Totally procrastinated but just booked my flight. Only $262 actually since I had a coupon for United. Had to do stop overs though, only direct was Newark and that's a pain in the ass from Queens. LaGuardia is a $15 cab from my place.

Ariving Saturday @ 2pm (no not doing Friday night, learned my lesson from Miami)
Leaving Tuesday morning @ 10pm. Hope that was a good decision. Didn't know if I should book super early and go straight to the airport, or book later and nap first, but not sure if we have the hotel Monday night.

Posted by Chaska on Apr-26-2012 02:21:

quote:
Originally posted by lounger540
Totally procrastinated but just booked my flight. Only $262 actually since I had a coupon for United. Had to do stop overs though, only direct was Newark and that's a pain in the ass from Queens. LaGuardia is a $15 cab from my place.

Ariving Saturday @ 2pm (no not doing Friday night, learned my lesson from Miami)
Leaving Tuesday morning @ 10pm. Hope that was a good decision. Didn't know if I should book super early and go straight to the airport, or book later and nap first, but not sure if we have the hotel Monday night.

We do Fri-Tue. Why didn't u text me, fool?

Posted by lounger540 on Apr-26-2012 02:24:

I didn't want my session to time out. Maybe I can change my departure. I didn't want to do Friday though because it would raise my fair and invalidate the coupon. Also I'm too old for that many days.

What's going in Tuesday?

Posted by Chaska on Apr-26-2012 02:34:

quote:
Originally posted by SebG
Thanks for the update Chaska on all of the afterparties

No problem

I'm preparing a post with my afterparty recommendations for WTIYF? Will share when it's up.

Posted by Chaska on Apr-26-2012 02:37:

quote:
Originally posted by lounger540
I didn't want my session to time out. Maybe I can change my departure. I didn't want to do Friday though because it would raise my fair and invalidate the coupon. Also I'm too old for that many days.

What's going in Tuesday?

Blah, blah.

Nothing going on Tuesday, but it's nice to sleep a couple of hours and the mandatory visit to Slow's is best when you can pass the fuck out from the food coma on the flight back

Posted by edubbz on Apr-26-2012 17:36:

10am, yikes! Good luck with that.

If you happen to make it, the night before is usually Old Miami and if you plan to attend (which you should) than making that morning flight will be a real BITCH. My advice would be to change it to the later flight, that way you can rest up at the hotel after all the debauchery.

Posted by lounger540 on Apr-26-2012 19:26:

Well 10am was kind of on purpose if I planned on leaving at all that morning. I don't handle naps well. So I just won't go to sleep and until I get back to NY, which is only a few hours. If I sleep that morning I probably wouldn't get back up again until way past check out. I'm in a coma when I sleep.

This worked well in Ibiza. Went to the airport right from Amnesia and it made for a fun morning through the airport, security was actually tolerable.

Posted by Groundhog Boy on Apr-26-2012 20:16:

quote:
10am, yikes! Good luck with that.

If you happen to make it, the night before is usually Old Miami and if you plan to attend (which you should) than making that morning flight will be a real BITCH. My advice would be to change it to the later flight, that way you can rest up at the hotel after all the debauchery.

Old Miami's during the day on Monday, not night.

Posted by edubbz on Apr-27-2012 02:06:

i stand corrected..idk what i was thinking when i wrote that. it actually starts early in the morning

Posted by Chaska on Apr-27-2012 20:57:

Paxahau's Official Afterparties are announced, and tickets are on sale

You can find all the info HERE

Posted by progbeatz on Apr-27-2012 20:59:

Posted by Chaska on Apr-27-2012 21:18:

http://whattimeisyourflight.blogspo...-royale-iv.html

Posted by edubbz on Apr-27-2012 21:45:

so, there's not one but TWO official sat afterparties.

Posted by Chaska on Apr-27-2012 21:48:

quote:
so, there's not one but TWO official sat afterparties.

What's the other party?

In any case, not the first time they do this, last year they had Cassy as the opening party and some terrible Dubstep artist as well at another venue (if I'm not mistaken).

Posted by progbeatz on Apr-28-2012 00:55:

actually 3 Saturday: Lil Louis afterparty, CLR, and Dirtybird

Posted by progbeatz on Apr-28-2012 02:45:

Has Anyone heard anything about that Get Physical Afterparty for this year or was it just a Rumor??

Posted by MeLLyMeL on Apr-28-2012 17:32:

Really not happy with the afterparties being announced so freaking late this year. Circo Loco has 1 artist listed and that was my favvvvvvvvvv party last year.. along with Get Physical which still isn't announced. How can it not be in Detroit?

I am starting to get upset that I missed Get Phys in Miami..

Posted by MeLLyMeL on Apr-28-2012 17:33:

the opening party looks amazing but wtf.. Friday night?!?

Posted by MeLLyMeL on Apr-28-2012 17:34:

No. 19 boat with only Art Dept and Dj Sneak? C'mon.. where is Maceo in that joint??

argh!

sorry for the rant hehe.

Posted by edubbz on Apr-29-2012 15:10:

yea these afters are looking pretty lame

Pages (23): « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 [17] 18 19 20 21 22 23 »