TranceAddict Forums

TranceAddict Forums (www.tranceaddict.com/forums)
- Past Events
-- 2012.05.19-2012.05.20 Electric Daisy Carnival to NYC
Pages (20): « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 [12] 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 »

Posted by Disturbed10890 on Apr-18-2012 16:14:

Anyone else going to EDC Vegas? I had to cancel my DEMF trip, so making up for it at LV.

Posted by sleepy&boo on Apr-19-2012 19:09:

Lineup is announced tomorrow at 12pm!! Stay tuned!! This is going to be very exciting

Posted by Scoops on Apr-19-2012 23:09:

Feddie LeGrand and Boris are on for friday

Posted by Neonbeats on Apr-19-2012 23:10:

quote:
Originally posted by sleepy&boo
Lineup is announced tomorrow at 12pm!! Stay tuned!! This is going to be very exciting

So you got booked?

Posted by InterMilan31 on Apr-20-2012 16:04:

YUCK

Posted by violethalo on Apr-20-2012 16:07:

quote:
Originally posted by InterMilan31

YUCK

Yuck?????? weak on trance, but I will be happy chilling at Neon Garden alllllll weekend.

What's up with Danny T on the lineup??? Retirement over already?

Also it looks like there IS a contract barring EDCNY artists and EZoo artists from playing both. Compare lineups.

Posted by martinezequiel on Apr-20-2012 16:11:

Saturday son! and kinetic field friday!

Posted by shosko on Apr-20-2012 16:13:

What's yuck about it? Pretty solid in all areas of trance, techno, commercial house, and dubstep (I assume all those names I dont know are dubstep). Even if there are no huge surprises, I'd definitely consider going.

Posted by shosko on Apr-20-2012 16:17:

I just remembered I'm going to a wedding that weekend. Boo hiss

Posted by Jason Jollins on Apr-20-2012 16:22:

EDC lineup is stellar imo, VERY impressive. Absolutely dominates the Electric Zoo lineup.

-

Posted by DisBejS on Apr-20-2012 16:28:

yeah i dont know who would complain about this lineup at the price point.

i bought saturday tickets for under $100 when it first came out and i get to see ALL those DJs.

Posted by kingchinc on Apr-20-2012 16:36:

is there going to be single day tix?

Posted by 06trex on Apr-20-2012 16:49:

quote:
Originally posted by Jason Jollins
EDC lineup is stellar imo, VERY impressive. Absolutely dominates the Electric Zoo lineup.

-

Yeah but thats an apples to oranges comparison. That is the complete EDC lineup where ezoo is only phase 1...

Posted by mcadrenaline on Apr-20-2012 17:01:

Wow, that is one impressive lineup. But I have a few thoughts... This must have been in the works for many, many months with the names they are pulling. Why did they only announce it like 2 months ago? Bindra has to be livid. This seemingly came out of nowhere! But even if there is a noncompete clause for electric zoo right no, I find it hard to believe we won't see many of these same names. If anything it will force made to stop booking the same freaking people and think outside the box this year... There are plenty of great big names that don't play in NYC every 3 months like a lot of these guys.

Posted by InterMilan31 on Apr-20-2012 17:10:

I shouldn't say yuck but more why make us wait for this it's a solid lineup for sure but no real surprises thus why make us wait in anticipation anyways I do like sat and Sunday especially in the neon garden tents

Posted by ViciousPanda on Apr-20-2012 19:10:

quote:
Originally posted by violethalo

Also it looks like there IS a contract barring EDCNY artists and EZoo artists from playing both. Compare lineups.

It seems like there is some kind of agreement.. not that I care about ATB, but he was part EZoo line up when they initially released Phase 1 but was removed few minutes later and now he pops on edc line up.

Posted by violethalo on Apr-20-2012 19:18:

I would like to know why Neon Garden is the tiny little reject stage. Carl Cox, Diggers and Richie deserve better... and Visionquest won't even fit on there.

Posted by a.l.d.i. on Apr-20-2012 19:19:

lulz

Posted by Zack Roth on Apr-20-2012 19:30:

Does anyone have tickets for Saturday that they'd like to swap for Sunday tickets?

Posted by yankeeBaby on Apr-20-2012 20:02:

quote:
Originally posted by kingchinc
is there going to be single day tix?

+1...only saturday interests me.

Posted by DisBejS on Apr-20-2012 20:44:

single day and 2 day were first being sold about a month ago

after that sold out EDC got a "permit" to do an additional day and sell more tickets

therefore, they released only single days GA tickets for Friday and sold VIP Saturday and Sunday one day tickets only.

Currently, the VIP single day tickets for Saturday is sold out so your only chance of going on saturday is buying all 3 days or trying stubhub/craigslist. you can however purchase VIP tickets for Sunday or GA for friday

confusing yet?

since the demand for saturday is so high due to the higher profile lineup, i doubt you can get anything at face unless someone on TA is not going and is extremely nice

Posted by kingchinc on Apr-20-2012 22:10:

looking for 3 saturday passes

Posted by AY STAR on Apr-20-2012 22:17:

quote:
Originally posted by DisBejS
single day and 2 day were first being sold about a month ago

after that sold out EDC got a "permit" to do an additional day and sell more tickets

therefore, they released only single days GA tickets for Friday and sold VIP Saturday and Sunday one day tickets only.

Currently, the VIP single day tickets for Saturday is sold out so your only chance of going on saturday is buying all 3 days or trying stubhub/craigslist. you can however purchase VIP tickets for Sunday or GA for friday

confusing yet?

since the demand for saturday is so high due to the higher profile lineup, i doubt you can get anything at face unless someone on TA is not going and is extremely nice

so pretty much, they released the tickets which got sold out with no line-up mentioned and now they are only going to release vip tickets?

thats just crazy they sold like say 50,000 tickets with no names mentioned lol

Posted by 09vdubgti on Apr-20-2012 23:27:

Hypebeasts man, hypebeasts.

Posted by Sedna on Apr-20-2012 23:43:

I wanna go Saturday, but no way I'm paying over face for the same Trance festival stage as every other Trance festival stage ever.

Pages (20): « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 [12] 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 »